Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 10. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Listing on exchanges placed in the same month as the completion of beta testing, I wonder how this will affect the price
we will follow and hope for the best
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Listing on exchanges placed in the same month as the completion of beta testing, I wonder how this will affect the price
Yes, it would be nice first to list and then close a positive event to get the course of token higher. So it would be possible to take some X profit)
Who knows, maybe it will be so
there is an official release, scalling of auditory and the end of the beta, not only listing, if those events happens, the price will immediately become higher than the declared price, this is obvious
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Yes, it would be nice first to list and then close a positive event to get the course of token higher. So it would be possible to take some X profit)
Who knows, maybe it will be so
Activity: 14
Activity: 446
Activity: 434
Like your project.  Hope after BM enters exchanges token's price will actively grow.

Me too
Because I have invested a large amount in this project and I hope it will be successful

Of course! Our earnings depend on this
Activity: 29
Any updates about the bounty program?

Bounty program in another topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2309159.400. And you can ask a question on the channel in Telegram
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
Like your project.  Hope after BM enters exchanges token's price will actively grow.

Me too
Because I have invested a large amount in this project and I hope it will be successful
Activity: 35
When will Bitcomo tokens be placed on an exchange? Will be they be placed on an internal or external exchange?

This will be after the end of ICO on February, 16
First they will go to smaller stock exchanges, and then to larger ones
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
The great project has potential and future prospects, the structure includes a professional team.
Activity: 246
So, have read news in Google again.. Last week is was absolutely apocalyptic, this week it's great perspective)))  I like it)))

Yeah.. I heard.. Smth about great falling, as never before.. And now about great rising))

Expectable, it's normal

I also hear such news often and pay attention of course, it's good tendency now;)
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
So, have read news in Google again.. Last week is was absolutely apocalyptic, this week it's great perspective)))  I like it)))

Yeah.. I heard.. Smth about great falling, as never before.. And now about great rising))

Expectable, it's normal
Activity: 240

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

what is this news from google you're talking about? i am out of the crypto world for a week and i don't know what is the current happenings aside from the dips
Activity: 207
Activity: 462
This year, about 30 forks of bitcoin are planned, so you do not need to write your grandfather out of the accounts beforehand))

I do not see the sense of forks, better ICO
I agree, most forks dont change anything
Activity: 29
This year, about 30 forks of bitcoin are planned, so you do not need to write your grandfather out of the accounts beforehand))

I do not see the sense of forks, better ICO
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
It's good that there is a roadmap, but will they follow it, or is it like useless picture?
There are many events, they should make the coin much stronger
You may think so guys, use your fundamental analysis or whatever, but before the token does not go to the stock exchange and does not take its first steps, we have no power to predict any success even with those events on roadmap.
When the tokens will be on the stock exchanges?
Judging by the road map - in March 2018)

I think at this time the bitcomo rate will grow so fast, there will be a lot of speculators  Grin
Activity: 193
What do you think, guys, BM will grow rapidly after entering the exchange?

Maybe not too fast, but it will grow for sure

I also think that growth will be slow, not 100500% per month

It's more important that it should be growth, not falling

Google news make me feel dangerous smtimes)))

that in Google they say about blockchain ?  Huh

It's strange that Google hasnt done anything on blockchain yet

apparently everyone needs some kind of "lifetime" to start doing something
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
It's good that there is a roadmap, but will they follow it, or is it like useless picture?
There are many events, they should make the coin much stronger
You may think so guys, use your fundamental analysis or whatever, but before the token does not go to the stock exchange and does not take its first steps, we have no power to predict any success even with those events on roadmap.
When the tokens will be on the stock exchanges?
Judging by the road map - in March 2018)
Pages:
Jump to: