Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 5. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
This project is amazing. Good luck.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
a very interesting plan.Glad that I am now part of this.
Hope this project will succeed..waiting for your bounty program to be part
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
The project seems to be well-organized and information are well presented. Interesting use of blockchain in the marketing industry.
Activity: 89
A great project introduced with great promises.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
i think this project is quite awesome.. the details of this platform is also impressive and the concept is nice.. to the team great job.. looking forward on your success.. goodluck on this..
Activity: 33
wow, I like the project idea. I am expecting a detailed roadmap and teams behind this amazing YouPay. All the best to the team  !!!
Activity: 6
Promising project, good luck
Activity: 10
Hi Dev. I am quite enthusiastic about this project, but I am not quite clear as to what the minimum donation is, and there isn't any information as to the returns to each investment.
copper member
Activity: 12
Nice project, Advertising world has fail as a result of centralize model in existence for long, new blockchain decentralize model has come to solve issues like ads and services payment without presences of intermediaries. Bitcomo is here for all. Kudos to the teams.
Activity: 12
I am trying to withdraw my tokens since 3 days and it still says pending transaction!!! This is an ERC20 token and it shouldn't take more than 1 minutes to withdraw. We are not stupid!!!! the token lost over 50% of the pre-sale value and still losing !!! why are you locking our tokens?!! so you can sell yours on Yobit?!!! and now you disabled the chat !!!!!

fucking scammers
Activity: 112
done, i following all the rules. for smartproject.
Activity: 112
This project is great with a great team. More power and good luck!
Activity: 156
Very useful to invester they are many problems to solve there platforms and finally track any other ico, to invest frequently and archives there goal.....
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
I reads negative comment of this project it is because its take too long for you to develope this project. And now someone tweet your furoms that is why I'm here. Please guys  we still believe the reliability of this project you have to prove us, you have to gain our trust again. I would also to ask the link of your whitepape. I'm really excited to know more about this project.
More power and success for your team!
Activity: 30
Wow the very first decentralized Cost Per Action this is gonna be exciting,
Hoping for a good bounty on this project!
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
So overall this seems like a very under rated project. The Tracechain technology will help this coin differ from some of the coins that compete against it. There is a vast amount of Ad tokens out there Adbank, Ad Token, Adcoin, ect...however this once seems to focus on specific clicks similar to how Google Analytics tracks when your customer clicks on a Google ad.

I am very interested in seeing where this project goes and think its more focused than the other ad coins.

I can see this project going to be the DENT of 2018. Just like DENT, it didn't gather much attention during ICO but the problem they are trying to solve is very useful for a lot of people.
Activity: 171
Smart idea and wonderful project
With the best wishes for the project and the team
Activity: 26
So overall this seems like a very under rated project. The Tracechain technology will help this coin differ from some of the coins that compete against it. There is a vast amount of Ad tokens out there Adbank, Ad Token, Adcoin, ect...however this once seems to focus on specific clicks similar to how Google Analytics tracks when your customer clicks on a Google ad.

I am very interested in seeing where this project goes and think its more focused than the other ad coins.
Activity: 47
What about their team? How long do you work together ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 13

The project is really good, after I've studied your site
I realized that I'm not in vain to join you. Giving you and us
Pages:
Jump to: