Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 8. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Well guys, what do you think about nearest perspective?))

I guess it's OK, there are some moments that makes me nervous a bit, but as a whole I believe in success;)

Be calm and wait for your money))))

Don't worry, it's good project
Activity: 514
Merit: 500

I guess it's OK, there are some moments that makes me nervous a bit, but as a whole I believe in success;)

Be calm and wait for your money))))
Activity: 205
Token Sale is active now?
Yes, till 16th February
wow, I don't have much time, thanx

There is very little time left! When the token goes to the stock exchanges, the price will rise

Just think that you can still join the token sale now before its too late, you still have more time to focus on this. Febuary 16 is to far to think now.
Activity: 240

Activity: 207
Activity: 193
It is also important that the coin does not start at the moment when the market is depressed, or it will also be depressed at the beginning

On the contrary, everyone translates his crypts into ICO
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Yes, till 16th February

There is very little time left! When the token goes to the stock exchanges, the price will rise

Interesting inside, let's try to buy more tokens
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Yes, till 16th February

I bought more tokens, bitcoin falls, maybe I'll be lucky )
Activity: 246
Listing on exchanges placed in the same month as the completion of beta testing, I wonder how this will affect the price
we will follow and hope for the best

Yep, hope it will be only rises))

We should get our piece of cake))))

We get, I do not even doubt BTC
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I see on the website bittrex, Houbi and coinone, those are the exchanges bitcomo will be listed at, or what is the point on showing them on the website?
Activity: 16
How much is sotcap? Is it already done?
It's about 10m, yes they reached it. Harcap about 37m
Activity: 193
How much is sotcap? Is it already done?
Activity: 219
It is also important that the coin does not start at the moment when the market is depressed, or it will also be depressed at the beginning
If it listed on the wave, it's only a greater chance to the moon) For this we love the super-volatile crypto
Activity: 36
The project team built a real strategy of development of the project which will provide project stability and prosperity.

Yes! A very strong team and a real strategy.

The team has already implemented many successful projects. I hope Bitcomo is one of them
let's hope that this project will also be successful. As I understand it, they just want to move their workflow to the blockchain
Activity: 207
The project team built a real strategy of development of the project which will provide project stability and prosperity.

The team has already implemented many successful projects. I hope Bitcomo is one of them
Yes, till 16th February

After entering on the exchange, the price may drop a bit, but then it will definitely grow.

As soon as the platform begins to function, the cost of the tokens will begin to grow, i think
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Yes, till 16th February

After entering on the exchange, the price may drop a bit, but then it will definitely grow.
Activity: 29

Yeap! I can already imagine how my tokens will make x4  Grin
Activity: 35

Pages:
Jump to: