Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 7. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Yesterday world news told that situation is great with bitcoin, but today they are not sure in it already))  omg

Normal process, you will hear it again I guess))

Its such a sphere, sure, it's OK)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yesterday world news told that situation is great with bitcoin, but today they are not sure in it already))  omg
you are used to the fact that it grows every day! those who are longer engaged in the topic, remember that there were already hard kickbacks, and this is normal. The main thing does not apply to bitcoin, as to a magic wand, which in a moment will solve all your financial problems...
Activity: 462

Normal process, you will hear it again I guess))
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Well guys, what do you think about nearest perspective?))
All this HYIP will go away, there will be companies that actively introduce the technology of blockchain into their business. Such as this, they will be in the top. And their value will only grow in the future BTCBTC

I also think so, therefore I transferred 70% of my investments to ICO, most of it BM
I'm an investor, and I'd rather put money in a real business than hoping for a HYIP, and believe that my money will not burn
Activity: 246
Activity: 36
All this HYIP will go away, there will be companies that actively introduce the technology of blockchain into their business. Such as this, they will be in the top. And their value will only grow in the future BTCBTC

I also think so, therefore I transferred 70% of my investments to ICO, most of it BM
Activity: 219
Token Sale is active now?
Yes, till 16th February
wow, I don't have much time, thanx

There is very little time left! When the token goes to the stock exchanges, the price will rise

I bought more tokens, bitcoin falls, maybe I'll be lucky )

Well, here everyone will make money
Activity: 16
I see on the website bittrex, Houbi and coinone, those are the exchanges bitcomo will be listed at, or what is the point on showing them on the website?

so everything should be
Activity: 16
By the way about bonuses, someone already received it?

To receive the bonus, you need to invest more than $ 200 in fiat equivalent
they say that 200+ and in fact they give it for any amount, I heard such information

Anyway 20%  is always good, no matter what the amount was, this is the charm of investing on ICO stage Wink
Activity: 193

they say that 200+ and in fact they give it for any amount, I heard such information
Activity: 219

Activity: 36
Activity: 1
I am very happy that I am here for an important Mary Quinn project for the community. We will find Marie Quinn's currency in the coming days
Activity: 251
Du hast

I guess it's OK, there are some moments that makes me nervous a bit, but as a whole I believe in success;)

Be calm and wait for your money))))

Don't worry, it's good project

Of course. We will see soon how everything will be
Activity: 270

I guess it's OK, there are some moments that makes me nervous a bit, but as a whole I believe in success;)

What moments? I think this team cares about their reputation. So everything will be ok.
Activity: 244
Token Sale is active now?
Yes, till 16th February
wow, I don't have much time, thanx

There is very little time left! When the token goes to the stock exchanges, the price will rise

Just think that you can still join the token sale now before its too late, you still have more time to focus on this. Febuary 16 is to far to think now.

You're right, man. I have already bought a few tokens on pre-ico, but I think that this is not enough. I'll buy more.

Now this guys are doing what they promised. I think they can be trusted and the project is waiting for a good future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Please tell us the period of the company bounty.

Bounty will end after ICO is finished. Is that the information you are looking for because i doub't you're asking the start date of the bounty program
Activity: 66
Please tell us the period of the company bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: