Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 6. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
First CPA is very good strategic Idea.
Value will be Always created with this system, even if the market go down, value is guaranted. i follow this
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
Why bounty and bonus program is only 8% even it could be 10-12%
Activity: 137
very good platform with best team. how to participate ico?
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I am sure this project will succeed. You have my total support

do You plan a complete catalan trnasaltion of all tools ?
Activity: 89
Need more info how buy this token??
Activity: 11
4 days ago I transferred my bm tokens to my wallet but it still pending after 4 days can any one help me from administration why it takes so long
Activity: 2
set 2FA. But what I cannot follow is to transfer BM ERC20 Tokens to an Ethereum Wallet. Is that even possible? ETH Wallets are for ETH only; so how is it possible to send other tokens to ETH Wallet? Please help, what MUST I do, before I lose all my ico BM Tokens. Thanks.

After transferring to your ETH address. Try transfer 1 BM first

go to https://ethplorer.io then enter your address you should see BM token under Token Balances

https://ethplorer.io/address/YOUR ETH ADD
Activity: 2
I already transferred but I need to manually add it in mew since the token isn't showing.. I'm surprised no admins pinned this info..I already know how to add it but can't do it if I don't know the info

This should work

Contract:   0xE2fe5E7E206e7B46CAd6A5146320e5b4b9A18E97
Symbol:   BM
Decimals:   2
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
set 2FA. But what I cannot follow is to transfer BM ERC20 Tokens to an Ethereum Wallet. Is that even possible? ETH Wallets are for ETH only; so how is it possible to send other tokens to ETH Wallet? Please help, what MUST I do, before I lose all my ico BM Tokens. Thanks.
Activity: 280
I already transferred but I need to manually add it in mew since the token isn't showing.. I'm surprised no admins pinned this info..I already know how to add it but can't do it if I don't know the info
Activity: 322
We can leave our tokens in the metahash wallet on bitcomo site correct?
getting your coin added to an exchange is like 500k USD or more
better invest and get well listed and catch customers and investors or beeing  watched like a homeless? with yobit it looks really like a poor company... would anyone buy a lambo from a company who has only trolleys in their showroom? 🤪
Activity: 294
We can leave our tokens in the metahash wallet on bitcomo site correct?
getting your coin added to an exchange is like 500k USD or more
Activity: 280
I withdrew token but those have not shown up in ethwallet for your holding has those been released or will it take some days
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Like your project.  Hope after BM enters exchanges token's price will actively grow.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Activity: 322
This is a free coin, coin dev will give people according to his choice who can become a member of this forum with junior rank and higher.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Yesterday world news told that situation is great with bitcoin, but today they are not sure in it already))  omg
you are used to the fact that it grows every day! those who are longer engaged in the topic, remember that there were already hard kickbacks, and this is normal. The main thing does not apply to bitcoin, as to a magic wand, which in a moment will solve all your financial problems...

everything will change when 90% of coins disappear, and only working products will remain)
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Yesterday world news told that situation is great with bitcoin, but today they are not sure in it already))  omg

Normal process, you will hear it again I guess))

Its such a sphere, sure, it's OK)

It will be OK, wait a bit;)
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
you are used to the fact that it grows every day! those who are longer engaged in the topic, remember that there were already hard kickbacks, and this is normal. The main thing does not apply to bitcoin, as to a magic wand, which in a moment will solve all your financial problems...

People now dont surprise x2 for 1-2 months, everyone wants x30 for a week or two)
Pages:
Jump to: