Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 3. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
BTC is the most interesting thing İ have ever seen. %50 experts say it will go up, the other %50 say it will go down. So, if we mix the experts opinion, it will first drop to 6200-7100 usd and then it will go to Moon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Greetings! How much is the cost of 1 token of Bitcomo? I only received around 100 Bitcomo tokens  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
what was the price at ICO guys?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Edit:
Problem solved, they helped me out on telegram.
Thanks.

As seen on your wallet:

Dear Bitcomo ICO Participants.
To ensure your safety.
Please activate 2 factor authorisation and make a transfer to an Ethereum Wallet of your choice.
If you don’t know how to enable 2 factor authorisation just make a transfer to your Ethereum Wallet.
If you see a 2fa turned on and you didn’t do it or you see a transfer request to
an address that is not yours immediately contact [email protected]
Transfers will not be made imidiately.
Transfers will be made in 1 Week with 2fa turned on and in 2 Weeks if 2fa is disabled to ensure you have time to verify that Ethereum Wallet in pending transactions is yours.

I got 1 transaction pending since 20 february, the other since 24 february, so could you please explain what the problem is...

i joined the bounty program and i've got mine already 4 days ago. Any planned exchange listings for this coin?
Activity: 106
Edit:
Problem solved, they helped me out on telegram.
Thanks.

As seen on your wallet:

Dear Bitcomo ICO Participants.
To ensure your safety.
Please activate 2 factor authorisation and make a transfer to an Ethereum Wallet of your choice.
If you don’t know how to enable 2 factor authorisation just make a transfer to your Ethereum Wallet.
If you see a 2fa turned on and you didn’t do it or you see a transfer request to
an address that is not yours immediately contact [email protected]
Transfers will not be made imidiately.
Transfers will be made in 1 Week with 2fa turned on and in 2 Weeks if 2fa is disabled to ensure you have time to verify that Ethereum Wallet in pending transactions is yours.

I got 1 transaction pending since 20 february, the other since 24 february, so could you please explain what the problem is...
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The Bitcomo management should realize there is a lot at its stake. Some body is waiting for their platform to be out till he can have a child
Activity: 210
see now coinmarketcap ther is coin its name paccoin total supply is 3trillion and its paased ripple its price 0.012 usd even if the market dumping still their coin make pump
Activity: 238
We have to help the team for our futures by being positive and not selling and when the price drops, we should buy much and much
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Interesting, because I got this message from Cryptopia "Over the past month Cryptopia and the $PAC team have been working together to facilitate the PACcoin to $PAC RCO (Redemption Coin Offering). The original PACcoin has been completely reworked. This includes an algorithm change from SHA256 to X11 and a total supply reduction from 100 billion to 3.5 billion in circulation. As a result of these changes a hard fork will occur on March 1st."
Activity: 2
Why price is going down so fast ? Dumping ?  Huh

Now 0.12 USD
Activity: 238
Ozan  you understand that so much exchanges wants 1kk$ for listing?
and you want that we burn 25% our money for only listing?
and who will do business?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
As an investor I see some valid points from Ozan. We do need decent exchange, we do need news about certainty of burning of tokens, we need more communication about what is in plan next, We need BM to do more publicity about itself.
I daily see investors here talking about tokens not getting transferred. I mean this is something basic which should work from day 1. The delay in tokens is understandable because  an issue about tokens getting transferred to wrong addresses but when a solution to that problem was found , and they said after 1/2 week (depending on 2 FA)  the tokens will get transfered, why isnt it working  ? Wasnt it tested correctly? Bitcomo is aiming to bring a revolution in CPA marketing and that is why investors have shown confidence. But, when such silly mistakes happen people will lose confidence.
Activity: 280
look its easy to say date ozan and me and all investors and you in normal life to say what happen if you put us in shadow dont blame us on misstrust ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
What is the price for a BM token to eth......?
Activity: 187
So metahash will support ERC Tokens? because BM will be an ERC Token and if BM is going to use TraceChain they need to support it...
can i have a chat with dev DM pls so I dont cause any confusion here.
Activity: 105
As far as i can see the project is well planned and has a good and professional team.
I think the price will drop more on yobit.. I would need to secure something under .15 and also calculate for the 10 BM withdrawal fee
I could not have bought 10eth worth at yobit.  I would have pumped the price like crazy and people would been throwing moon and lambo gif all over this chat room.  Ico was my best move.
Merit: 11
İf bitcomo company put buy order at large amount to 2000-2500 sats ,it will be buy wall so the peoople who see that buy wall, they will buy
Pages:
Jump to: