Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 4. (Read 24452 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Now I can't even login. It says a suspicious action detected. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ADMINS?

I haven't seen them around the forums. I suggest contacting them through Telegram, they are pretty active there.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
wow This project is great with a great team. More power and good luck!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I am trying to withdraw my tokens since 3 days and it still says pending transaction!!! This is an ERC20 token and it shouldn't take more than 1 minutes to withdraw. We are not stupid!!!! the token lost over 50% of the pre-sale value and still losing !!! why are you locking our tokens?!! so you can sell yours on Yobit?!!! and now you disabled the chat !!!!!

fucking scammers

Now I can't even login. It says a suspicious action detected. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ADMINS?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
hi dev. your given facebook link is not working. what to do? I have to full up the form. please guide

The bounty campaign have ended already. there's no point of asking if you need it for that purpose. Here is the facebook account if you really need it anyway, https://web.facebook.com/Bitcomo/
Activity: 53
hi dev. your given facebook link is not working. what to do? I have to full up the form. please guide
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I got an email to verify my transaction after 7 days of pending transaction (activated 2fa and submitted the transaction a wee back). What is this email now? When I am going to get the tokens to eth wallet
Activity: 25
its good project......Good luck team
Activity: 178
We get rewarded Bitcomo instead of USD on Bitcomo CPA. The first Blockchain CPA I believe. Ingenious Idea ,I just hope the dev team put in enough work to make it a success.
Activity: 280
I made two withdrawals from my account yesterday and both are pending. How long it takes?
Activity: 203
I hope will be a great project, I'm full with the dump coins.
Activity: 6
I really do hope this project will be different and you wont leave us hanging.
Activity: 11
Great project...i like and i support you about the progress of this project. Hope this project will succesfull. Verry nice, and good jobs..
Activity: 87
nice project i support you
however i need to have access to more details and informations like the website and white paper.
good luck
Activity: 18
Activity: 33
Great project with prospects and Nice innovative. I think this project will be a huge success soon.
Activity: 266
Bitcomo is very interesting the concept. I like Bitcomo concept and I believe this project to be successfull
Activity: 196
 hopefully this project is successful and very attracted the attention of new projecet investors who use this bitcomo platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Woah, the bitcointalk account farmers noticed this thread already. Great, thanks for bringing attention to this project
Activity: 97
 I assume soon everything will be on block chain in internet
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I love this project good luck
Pages:
Jump to: