Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌎Bitminer Factory : BLOCKCHAIN MADE SUSTAINABLE🌎 - page 2. (Read 25051 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Bitminer Factory is a leading cryptocurrency Mining Operation fed with Renewable Energy and managed by a Team of clean energy and mining experts. The easiest way to mining fast! Great project with high-quality implementation and a confident team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I see Bitminer Factory ending up as one of the biggest altcoins out there in a few years Smiley
Why? I think they've managed to assemble a team of real professionals and I think the core idea behind this project is endlessly promising Smiley Gotta spread the good word about Bitminer Smiley
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
Kratos is an interesting project with great ambitions and ideas with a smart and competent team that will help and operating at any time for the benefits of all.

Your comment is misplaced, it should be here KRATOS
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Kratos is an interesting project with great ambitions and ideas with a smart and competent team that will help and operating at any time for the benefits of all.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
is it really planned any further development of this project, and not as on paper? The activity has died down and in general it has not reached such popularity, as was initially conceived
Activity: 322
Market goes down. How competitive is the project?

This project stands with one leg in real economy, so if even all crypto plunges, this business (power plants) will work.
Activity: 392
Market goes down. How competitive is the project?
Activity: 23
Merit: 54
I can get discount for buy tokens after 20th September? Answer please

At the moment No, the last discount expire on 20th September
Activity: 84
Of course, all investors want to get a good profit quickly. But I think that this ICO will be able to offer its investors the maximum profit
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
hey, is there a bounty program?
Activity: 1
I wonder what will be the advantage of this project to others?How will the decentralized trading platform perform? Huh
Activity: 2
The project @bitminer is very interesting and very necessary idea,I wish that they realized their idea,well, I will be obliged to observe their success!
Activity: 53
good and exciting project, hoping the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
Activity: 101
Their campaign is coming to an end, you have a few hours to have time to somehow participate in the bounty, do not miss your chance I hope this project will attract more investors. In this project, everything is thought out to the smallest detail, there is nothing to complain about.

Hello!

What are you talking about? Even if they will reach only soft-cap - ICO will be closed anyway on 30/9/18. If Soft-Cap won't be reached, all Mining Contracts will be cancelled and payments returned to Token Holders. This info was stated in White Paper, page 15.

https://www.bitminerfactoryico.io/doc/BM_Whitepaper_EN.pdf

Feel free to purchase BMF tokens during next 6-7 weeks

Good luck and Best wishes!

Bitminer Factory has already raised more than 2 Millions USD, so the soft cap is already reached.
The hard cap is the target now Wink
Activity: 66
Excellent project, a team of professionals, join us @Bitminerfactory.Clean Energy Mining Platform #BitminerFactory  cryptocurrency Mining Operation.
Activity: 46
Excellent project ! it is a merit to see the growth of this company, because of course it is due to its prestige and its credibility won in the market by its professionalism ! Success to the whole team !!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
I don't know why I feel like this ICO ended very quickly, I hope they got enough, I really wish the best to this project!
Activity: 17
Their campaign is coming to an end, you have a few hours to have time to somehow participate in the bounty, do not miss your chance I hope this project will attract more investors. In this project, everything is thought out to the smallest detail, there is nothing to complain about.
Activity: 18
I can get discount for buy tokens after 20th September? Answer please
Activity: 784
Merit: 120
Very fantastic idea As Bitminer Factory sold over $2M BMF tokens, Alternative Mining Solutions are on their way.
Pages:
Jump to: