Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 27. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi
hi dev, i just fill the twitter form, obviously you have a good project. hopefully this project achieve success. hopefully this project achieve success. project achieve success.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
So much opportunities in one project... Wow! Hope u will achieve your goal! Good luck!!! Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
This Exchange is going to be bigger and better than Binance  Cool
There are many exchanges which are better than Binance. But it is very hard to have a big clients' database
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
We will be coming out with our MVP after our first stage ICO. Stay Tuned !!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This project will be convenient for investors and users in the world of crypto-currencies. I am sure that it will be successful!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
This Exchange is going to be bigger and better than Binance  Cool
Activity: 98
Did the team have previous experience in blockchain projects?
copper member
Activity: 798
the only thing I didn't understand is what the value of the token you will provide?
the token as any value in the project or its just token for speculations on other exchanges?

hi Avilo,

Please look at our website to understand a bit more. Token will be used as a utility token on our exchange platform. If its easier to relate perhaps Binance would be the nearest comparison. Binance is an exchange with 200 Million supply and is worth $14.71 Now per token. They are an exchange themselves. Our token will act as a payment system on our exchange, staking, and implemented in our exchange reward system.
Is that mean, Even we trade another token/coin to eth or btc, it's still using Bitto token as fee? also as for withdrawal fee?. That's is really new system
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
hello dev, im just filled up the twitter and facebook bounty form, actually you have a good project..
Hello, I joined the bounty campaign. I hope it becomes a successful ico.
Good luck.
Activity: 364
Great Project, I will be investing in this ICO very very soon!!! I also like the low supply of coins!
copper member
the only thing I didn't understand is what the value of the token you will provide?
the token as any value in the project or its just token for speculations on other exchanges?

hi Avilo,

Please look at our website to understand a bit more. Token will be used as a utility token on our exchange platform. If its easier to relate perhaps Binance would be the nearest comparison. Binance is an exchange with 200 Million supply and is worth $14.71 Now per token. They are an exchange themselves. Our token will act as a payment system on our exchange, staking, and implemented in our exchange reward system.
Activity: 118
Merit: 101
promising project. Love the idea of the mobile app. Looking forward to further developments.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Good project! I will be sure to participate!
Activity: 591
Perhaps this is a good project. I wish you good luck. There are many opportunities on the platform, it is necessary to realize this well. If the work is done well, success is assured
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
 A project with a good future.Nice project
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
Thanks for the support guys, We are already in the midst of compiling our team, Our Dashboard will be ready next week. And we are officially announcing that we are now collaborating and using google and apple store Wallet app Eidoo!. Now Bitto coins will appear automatically when transfered on Eidoo Wallet. Thanks to Eidoo for recognising and accepting us as a highly potential ERC20 Token. More News to come!.

This is a great step forward - Eidoo accepting you. Cheers!
copper member
Thanks for the support guys, We are already in the midst of compiling our team, Our Dashboard will be ready next week. And we are officially announcing that we are now collaborating and using google and apple store Wallet app Eidoo!. Now Bitto coins will appear automatically when transfered on Eidoo Wallet. Thanks to Eidoo for recognising and accepting us as a highly potential ERC20 Token. More News to come!.
Pages:
Jump to: