Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 29. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
This project is great for bounty hunters to follow. Wish dev well and reach the target.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
team behind this project is very good. after read roadmap and whitepaper i think this project wll success after ICO
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
Well, I was flying over the WP and must say: Nice idea, that COULD succeed, BUT I need more information before investing:

- we don´t have a product & we won´t see it in the next weeks/months
- we don´t have ANY information about the team - that´s a huge miss for my analyis
---> in WP you state, you will publish team-members during ICO, when will this be the case?

- when will the ICO end (in case hardcap won´t be reached) ?

- Hi There, ICO's are meant to start with an idea, they are meant to progress from there, TRON and many other successful ICO does not have any product, yet its worth hundreds of millions. With that said, we are actually going to release a demo dashboard within this ICO period.
- We understand that without a team info on our website many feel that this is the elephant in the room that should be addressed. And we will within stage 2 ICO
-  Stage 1 ICO will last for 10 days

- ICO will end on the April 3rd
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
I believe it is a great innovation by group of developers.ICOs about exchange is a great idea to bring on board.I wish the team the best of luck in the crowdsale
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I want to say that I was very interested in ISO. with pleasure I will watch your progress and join you! wish you luck
Activity: 588
Oh!! that's really cool..just visited the website and read about the overview and also watched the video, you guys are really opening our eyes on the better things an exchange can offer not just their usual one thing(just trading). Thank you very much for this project. Good luck to and success to us all
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
Well, I was flying over the WP and must say: Nice idea, that COULD succeed, BUT I need more information before investing:

- we don´t have a product & we won´t see it in the next weeks/months
- we don´t have ANY information about the team - that´s a huge miss for my analyis
---> in WP you state, you will publish team-members during ICO, when will this be the case?

- when will the ICO end (in case hardcap won´t be reached) ?
Activity: 336
The project has very much interested. Today very few worthy exchangers. Road map real and very perspective. I join on Twitter and Facebook
Activity: 210
The project looks interesting enough. Good luck!
Activity: 882
Merit: 15
I like the project, I think it has good prospects. Bitto exchange will be one of the best exchangers.
copper member
Activity: 213
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Wow such great project..hopefully this project will be successful and good luck dev
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
The flood of exchanges tokenizing their system is becoming bigger. Maybe you should straight away point out the advantages you have over existing competitors.

Well I think that's said in the title of this thread - EXCHANGE-LENDING (COPY TRADE) POS
There's no exchange with all of these features.
Activity: 56
Nice project! I'm glad to participate in it.
Activity: 246
It's a great idea. I think this project will be success. I will always support on your project. Good Luck
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
Interested in your project. The topic is very interesting. Twitter has joined. Most likely will join facebook.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
The flood of exchanges tokenizing their system is becoming bigger. Maybe you should straight away point out the advantages you have over existing competitors.
Activity: 98
I am looking this project, and like it. So I stay here until bounty end. hope project will be a success.
Joined Twitter, Facebook, telegram bounty.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Very good project. Intresting Innovative cryptocurrency exchange platform. Good luck to developers.

Yes right, BITTO is a very promising project, no need to hesitate to invest money here because we will profit, with new and unique concept it will be easy to reach hardcap.
Activity: 924
Merit: 109
Very good project. Intresting Innovative cryptocurrency exchange platform. Good luck to developers.
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
i like this project i can see that its one of the best ico that i have supported.The platform is quite amaZing.
Pages:
Jump to: