Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 26. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 505
Aye..Hodl, Invest in the next top Exchange Bitto, Hodl and see fantastic results in the very near future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
strong team behind the project. Professional, and also has integrity to running the ICO
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
im so happy that ive joined in this project. Great project!
Activity: 210
i see this project very promising cause have mobile app.no fees for trading,discount fees with bitto token and many more.

Yes, in this exchange we can see there are many other options for lending, trading etc. Like Binance whether they mentioned anything about Buyback option in this exchange because in this way Bitto coin price will increase in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
I am happy to support you guys good luck to the team
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
i see this project very promising cause have mobile app.no fees for trading,discount fees with bitto token and many more.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Trade, borrow, lend, refer and auto-trade having 6 core exchange. Bitto is the good medium into profitable investment. Let us join Bitto!
Activity: 126
The project seems powerful and promising there are So much opportunities in one project. Great project!

Would love to see more about the trading platform.
Activity: 10
Why no newbie in bounty? Always saying for a jr member and up
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
This is an interesting project, I am sharing on all my social networks!! this is going to change the way we see exchanges these days!
Activity: 240
I have joined today for the ICO. Great project!  Grin

Would love to see more about the trading platform.

http://bit.ly/2Dnp38G
Activity: 224
, the BiTTo Platform now launches the exchange to give us practical, stable and realistic solutions. This is coupled with support, security enhancement and rewards for exchange users and essential core competency values. life in the community, bringing the benefits of cryptocurrency. Smart Trading, Lending, Stake Proof, Borrow, Signal, Referral and Buy Back.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
The project seems powerful and promising. In addition, a small number of released tokens. And, besides, the output of the token on a good stock exchange
Activity: 154
im so happy that ive joined in this project. Very unique and very amazing love it. Bitto is great
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
Exchange's project,  What is your reason,
For us to invest in your project, now many are new projects about exchangers??

99% of them completely worthless, Bitto is way more different
Activity: 448
Project like these are difficult in bounties list, best project 'Bitto' Ever.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108

I am very glad that I help to promote the company! Success and development to the developers!
Activity: 384
After I read the whitepaper, I think this is a nice and unique concept, I'm sure the team can reach hardcap, and good luck,
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
This Exchange is going to be bigger and better than Binance  Cool
There are many exchanges which are better than Binance. But it is very hard to have a big clients' database

I see your concern, but if Zuckerberg had those fears, we wouldn't have Facebook today (more than 350.000.000.000$ worth - 350B )
Activity: 238
I joined you, and I think that the project is very good, I wish everyone good luck in it Smiley Wink Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: