Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 28. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
exchangers of the new generation with cool crew and some interesting ideas - exactly what's missing from the market today. I am sure your projects will be strong and successful, so I decided to participate in his birth!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I believe that this is a promising project, if the team will do everything according to the white paper, then the token is very good to breed, because the advantages compared to competitors are undeniable.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

I like the scheme, it looks very promising.
Activity: 378
WOW!! Very interesting and successful project!! I've missed you around here, because I'm tired of what is happening on the market of cryptocurrencies. I believe that you will help improve our financial condition and to solve many problems associated with this industry, good luck to you! I'm a part of!  Wink
Activity: 196
This is an AMAZING PROJECT..I'm very glad to join this.. Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 16
Joined the tweeter company. I believe that the developers will achieve their goals. Good luck guys!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
In my opinion this is a very promising and beautiful project.I'll gladly take part in it.
Activity: 140
Nice project... Innovating, Autopilot trading platform!
Activity: 196
in BITTO we can earn money, with many programs that have made us a lot of options, so wait let alone let's join and support BITTO EXCHANGE for more details please see at https://www.bitto.tech/
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I like and join Twitter and Facebook campaign. I think this project Will reach his goal. Happy support this project. Good luck.
Activity: 280
EQUAL Network Token
I am very interested in following the projects. I am sure that there will be success
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
Bitto has planned to create consciousness and encourage the crypto money world to embrace Bitto. Bitto is a project that targets daily use as cryptocurrency. Expressing that they will make the necessary contacts to build faster and healthier servers at local and global scale, Bitto, I hope that they can be held in the cryptomarket. It is a great job to provide ATM access and set up a exchange that can meet user demands.

Bitto in the nutshell!
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
Thank you for the support guys. Smiley
Activity: 434
Glad to participate In this project with a team of professionals, guys know whay they are doing! Good job!
Activity: 182
Hopefully the project will be success. Keep spirit to dev
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Bitto has planned to create consciousness and encourage the crypto money world to embrace Bitto. Bitto is a project that targets daily use as cryptocurrency. Expressing that they will make the necessary contacts to build faster and healthier servers at local and global scale, Bitto, I hope that they can be held in the cryptomarket. It is a great job to provide ATM access and set up a exchange that can meet user demands.
Activity: 154
The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors!
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
Most definitely , but for sharing purposes, Binance initially had no team transparency as well. And had very bad rating from ICObench. Yet, here they are. People who invested saw the hard work and effort put in by their team on what they show in terms of their product, feature and work done in presenting the whole idea. To make all of this work, you have to see the effort put in place by the team. That way, perhaps you can then spot the diamond in the rough.
Activity: 854
Well, I was flying over the WP and must say: Nice idea, that COULD succeed, BUT I need more information before investing:

- we don´t have a product & we won´t see it in the next weeks/months
- we don´t have ANY information about the team - that´s a huge miss for my analyis
---> in WP you state, you will publish team-members during ICO, when will this be the case?

- when will the ICO end (in case hardcap won´t be reached) ?

- Hi There, ICO's are meant to start with an idea, they are meant to progress from there, TRON and many other successful ICO does not have any product, yet its worth hundreds of millions. With that said, we are actually going to release a demo dashboard within this ICO period.
- We understand that without a team info on our website many feel that this is the elephant in the room that should be addressed. And we will within stage 2 ICO
-  Stage 1 ICO will last for 10 days

- ICO will end on the April 3rd

People always need transparency from the company because already we have Binance is becoming big exchange in the crypto industry.
They built a lot of trust in this industry and become more successful in terms of value and listing.
Activity: 462
A wonderful project, very interesting and very promising in the future. Good luck devs
Pages:
Jump to: