Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 30. (Read 77283 times)

copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
I try to load your web but it takes a long time to load, it takes around 30 seconds
Everything is ok anyway. Hopefully this project can be success, good luck to the BITTO team

Hi Aimabiet,

It is because we are currently having a rush of traffic. Also because we decided to put as much information as possible on our website Smiley. We do apologise but it should be much better now. We have actually been getting contributions every 5 minutes. Thank you for the support!. we are still counting the number of contributions so bear with us.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I try to load your web but it takes a long time to load, it takes around 30 seconds
Everything is ok anyway. Hopefully this project can be success, good luck to the BITTO team
Activity: 322
I am looking this project, and like it. So I am stay here until bounty end. hope project will be success.
Joined twitter sand Facebook bounty
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Amazing project i just invest in.....ico starts guys so go go go
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
Nice project and well organized campaign, I'm glad that joined facebook and twitter company
Activity: 56
Glad to join Twitter and Facebook Campaing.
I hope for great success of your project!
Thanks!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
real great project but I doesn't grasp the idea behind coin for the exchange?
what value its bring for ?
why it will go up after you can trade other coins on this exchange?
I mean the coins that have tokens that have use for the project they related too!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Let's think about how this beautiful project will swing in the near future. It has the potential to compete much favorably among his colleagues. This is our choice!
Activity: 462
Is the Bitto centralized or decentralized type of exchange? If it is decentralized  then it is very cool
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
Only 1 hour 30 minutes more until ICO
Activity: 66
Hi Nicos,

Thanks for the info!

So when the ICO opens is there an address to send ETH to in ordered to buy BITTO, and the custom token in MEW (BITTO) will show a balance after a day or so?

Thanks
Smiley
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
Hi There Cheng,

Stage 1 ICO lasts for 10 days, but our ICO will last till April 3rd.  so not to worry you wont be late Smiley. Yes those were coins sold during Pre-Sale. 
Activity: 66
Hi, I received the email this morning about the ICO starting today (3 hours ish), I am looking forward to it! On the link from the email to the site it says that there have been 117,000+ sold already, please can someone tell me how these have been sold (Is it pre-sale or something?). Also, when the ICO begins how do we purchase please? How long does the ICO last because I'm at work Cry

Thanks
Best regards

CHENG90
Activity: 350
Merit: 38
The excellent project, bounty it is made professionally. Good luck to you!
Activity: 280
Very strong project! Really believe in it!
Activity: 336
Nice project, I like the fact that it combines all the positive things such as lending and POS.
Activity: 434
I love this project. It seems very promising. Its ideas are realistic and fresh. Its devs are hands-on More power to u, guys!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I like the idea and very ambitious project! I think Bitto Exchange will be successful.
Activity: 546
Merit: 280
Hello, I joined the bounty campaign. I hope it becomes a successful ico.
Good luck...
Pages:
Jump to: