Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 31. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think this is our ticket to retirement. Limited and low supply coin with superior project.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
how can I buy this coin id never take apart in Zico stage.
I need eth for doing it or btc its ok too?
after I send the coin (btc or eth) how I get the bitto token?
what else I need to know to get apart with you all?
thank you very much ahead!!
Activity: 78
interesting project! I think it has a bright future
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Hey! Thanks, happy to be part of the community)
Activity: 129
joined the social media campaing. Good luck and more success especially to the team
Activity: 252
Just joined twitter campaign.With interest I will monitor development. Good luck!
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
this platform looks very good and professional. i will be watching the ico progress to see how is the community reacting to it  Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
This exchange looks promising and am glad to join it.Looks very similar to zulu trade with some slight difference.I don't know if bounty related questions are allowed allowed here,but twitter tasks are not clearly stated on the bounty thread.Can u guys kindly make it clear.Tweets only? Tweets + retweets? Weeekly report or daily report?
Activity: 742
Merit: 112
Bitto looks like a beautiful project. I like the features and hope is successful. I joined the Twitter campaign. Thanks Bitto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
Hello guyz, i wanna know about yr exchange a little more, i hope you wont be  like some exchange that are closed for new altcoins now, and we will make the world more decentralized together!
Activity: 238
I like the idea to Auto-trade successful traders trades. Good job guys!
Activity: 378
Hi.
Each Twitter Account will be valid for one week bounty ONLY .
- WE WILL BE ROTATING TWITTER CONTRIBUTORS EVERY 7 DAYS

Does it mean that I can take part in campaign only one week?
Activity: 462
Guys sorry. I do not understand. What is the type of exchange will Bitto has? Is it decentralized or not?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
if you manage to do everything that is planned, it will be the most popular exchange. good luck
Yes. An exchange is very good.But I think about a license. Which jurisdiction will be chosen for Bitto?
Activity: 980
Exchanges are getting big this year. Sure this one will be a big hit this 2018. Congratulations in advance
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
if you manage to do everything that is planned, it will be the most popular exchange. good luck
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Friends, this is really a very good project. I thoroughly studied it and concluded that I would take part.
Activity: 210
Joined to Twitter. The success of your team and us will make it successful  Smiley
Activity: 1055
Freelance on the blockchain
I don't Miss my chance to join bitto recommended crypto exchange.... success.
Activity: 224
I join the excellent project on the crypto-currency market. I wish him luck and success.
Pages:
Jump to: