Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 28. (Read 409569 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
First of all I'm trying to increase the value of my portfolio  Smiley

I don't need any roadmap. Have a good experience with roadmaps and fake updates.

Just want to see that someone is care about this coin.  Thank you for your replies  Smiley
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
I need real updates or news to be convinced to buy this coin. Cheesy   Roll Eyes

The simplistic charm that is the 8 round Blake256 algo  -->  Combined with magnificently setup merge mining pools  Grin

With none of the hype, flimflam or balderdash that seem to come along with other crypto's  Cheesy

Patience will achieve more than force.

-Sid  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
I need real updates or news to be convinced to buy this coin. Cheesy   Roll Eyes

trying to increase your post count? hmm  Roll Eyes

when I have updates/news will post and I dont need to convince anyone of anything especially about what they spend money on  Shocked

on the other hand I am not a premine coin dev trying to dump his bags with some fake updates/news/road maps  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
legendary
Solutions Architect
Since BlakeTrader is now gone where can we trade the blake family of coins?

Cryptopia has most of them apart from BBTC and ELT  Cheesy
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Since BlakeTrader is now gone where can we trade the blake family of coins?
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
Since there are already 2 block explorers, I may not host one. I'm currently finishing up some other projects, but once that's done I may work on a blakecoin site next. Part of the reason I had closed the blcwiki was that bots were registering with tons of fake emails, and inserting ads into the wiki. However I would like to take another shot at setting up a wiki, and this time also include a block explorer. If any one has suggestions for other services, I can look into it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
legendary
Solutions Architect
Thanks for offering to help. Blaketrader and the tipbot is more about time that I don't have.

It would be great if the community can come together to either set up the open source cce or chip in for the hosted one. It's $60 a month for the 3 explorers.

I have paid the sponsorship for the month of September. If anyone from the community would like to help keep this rolling a little while longer, pm me and I will provide a btc or paypal address for donations; if this is what we would like or need.

There are blockexplore's on blakecoin.org although not a fancy as the CCE stuff but bzyzny may help out with that  Grin

-Sid  Cool

There is also an explorer on Cryptopia here

basic type not as good as CCE and similar to blakecoin.org explorer

Thanks for offering to help. Blaketrader and the tipbot is more about time that I don't have.

It would be great if the community can come together to either set up the open source cce or chip in for the hosted one. It's $60 a month for the 3 explorers.

I have paid the sponsorship for the month of September. If anyone from the community would like to help keep this rolling a little while longer, pm me and I will provide a btc or paypal address for donations; if this is what we would like or need.

There are blockexplore's on blakecoin.org although not a fancy as the CCE stuff but bzyzny may help out with that  Grin

-Sid  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Just saying...  people are ready to go nuts.  Keep on keeping on Blue.

This tweet has almost 700 impressions already.

Up to 1,200 now. 
legendary
why this pump ? something new coming? Cheesy

Markets don't move sideways indefinitely
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
why this pump ? something new coming? Cheesy
Some nice buy action on Bittrex today  Grin

Yes it is!

Looks like someone is interested in the Blake256 Machine   Cool
legendary
Some nice buy action on Bittrex today  Grin
Activity: 521
Merit: 100

legendary
Solutions Architect
I'd be willing to host the block explorer. Is it open source, and is there info on setting it up?

open source version of CCE 4.0 is here
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
I'd be willing to host the block explorer. Is it open source, and is there info on setting it up?
Sorry to report that I am discontinuing BlakeTrader, ElectronTips twitter tipbot, and financial support for the BLC/ELT/PHO cryptocoinexplorer explorers.

BlakeTrader website and transaction servers will be taken down by the end of August. It may still work until then, but please stop sending trades. It may or may not work and I will not provide any support. Same goes with electrontips.

My sponsorship for CCE will run until the end of the month as well. At that point, the community will have to decide what to do with the explorers.

Unfortunately, I just don't have the time and resources to support the 3 services. I will continue to run nodes for the clients and support the pool.

I don't know the total cost to run everything & if enough people will chip in to keep things going you can put me down for $100  Grin

-Sid

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
We are all greatful for the long and generous support.

Thank you.

Pages:
Jump to: