Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 47. (Read 409571 times)

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
Tweaked NY2/CG1 with same settings as EU3/LA1 as it has improved load times  Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Load times are much better. Thank you.
legendary
Solutions Architect
made some changes to EU3 for more performance Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
good stuff  Grin Grin

hope to crash the 'block' busting new opening very soon  Tongue

LA1 is back online with a fresh new server after issues with the provider of old server messing it up and it would not restore correctly  Cry

waiting for DNS to converge now  Cool

if you are still getting old server ip(can take upto 8hrs) try flush dns
https://www.eukhost.com/forums/f15/how-clear-flush-dns-cache-windows-linux-mac-machines-6337/

legendary
Solutions Architect
LA1 is back online with a fresh new server after issues with the provider of old server messing it up and it would not restore correctly  Cry

waiting for DNS to converge now  Cool

if you are still getting old server ip(can take upto 8hrs) try flush dns
https://www.eukhost.com/forums/f15/how-clear-flush-dns-cache-windows-linux-mac-machines-6337/

legendary
Solutions Architect
is there any news can be share here about the game BlakeZone?as far as i know there were some ppl invited to test the game but it seems all silence after all...so..... game failed or what?0.0

no still working on it had to change out the updater and been making some other changes too

when it is ready the VIP's and invitees will be getting the client atm no eta

servers are up and site is live www.blakezone.com so you can register

can also see the previews here on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLws-06S2PXuP3ndxJLqoLTyABZXqAVrsO

its a massive under taking to make an MMO game with AAA standards with only 3 devs and a limited budget so things are done when they are done *note I am the only full time dev both the others devs also work during the week!
thanks for the info!
btw,how to become a VIP or invitees? i notice that after i register it show my status as "registered member"?

Currently VIP's and Invitees are: Fellow devs, BCS Members, Long time community member/supporter, friends

it is early beta access so they will also need to help with testing and report bugs

once the beta client is released and is running without too many issues and we are rolling out content, you will be able to buy beta access(in BLC) from the store along with other items etc. or alternatively wait for it to enter open beta sometime next year as BlakeZone will be free to play

Activity: 654
is there any news can be share here about the game BlakeZone?as far as i know there were some ppl invited to test the game but it seems all silence after all...so..... game failed or what?0.0

no still working on it had to change out the updater and been making some other changes too

can also see the previews here on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLws-06S2PXuP3ndxJLqoLTyABZXqAVrsO

its a massive under taking to make an MMO game with AAA standards with only 3 devs and a limited budget so things are done when they are done *note I am the only full time dev both the others devs also work during the week!
thanks for the info!
btw,how to become a VIP or invitees? i notice that after i register it show my status as "registered member"?
legendary
Solutions Architect

Activity: 654
legendary
Solutions Architect
what gets me about it is that Gavin was never a fan of increasing block size before maybe he now knows that was a mistake for a 10 min block chain, there are only a few options to take to increase tx capacity and size is easy if 80%+ upgrade to compatible code or it could create a fork
Activity: 310
Merit: 256
Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged
Thx for checking it out.
I've read about this alt blake algo , guess sooner or later someone was going to make a coin from it.
Their source wont compile they left out the blake2.h  Huh
Probably on purpose.
Sorry for the drift off topic ....  Smiley

Blake 256 is certainly the best from how I see things and with bitcoin going wild from a development angle (untested code to increase block size) being pushed hard it looks like a growth opportunity for the blake ecosystem !!  Shocked
legendary
Solutions Architect
i saw someone launched an sltcoin using blake 2s / its self moderated topic lol

blake2s is slower than 8 round blake-256 mainly due to it using 10 rounds, 8 round blake-256 using sse2/sse4.1 is faster than blake2s and on par with blake2b(did not test sp or bp) using the blake2 bench tests

in near future will port in a sse2/sse4.1 version of 8 round blake-256 to the wallet atm needs more testing and a defines for sse2/sse4.1 but had been looking into it on the side

results for i7 2600k:
blake-256 8rnd sph = 11.8 cpb
blake-256 8rnd sse2 = 4.8 cpb
blake-256 8rnd sse4.1 = 3.7 cpb
blake2b = 4.7 cpb
blake2s = 5.3 cpb

*blake2 code tested already had enhancements for sse2/sse4.1/xop

for reference:
md5 is 6.8 cpb
sha256 is 15.8 cpb (2x for sha256d)

and if you have not guessed lower is better e.g less cycles per byte
Activity: 310
Merit: 256
Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged
i saw someone launched an sltcoin using blake 2s / its self moderated topic lol
legendary
Solutions Architect
maybe as it makes little sense otherwise, either that or its for post count?
Activity: 574
This is more of a short to midterm. In 6 months they'll have so much hashing power that no one would need to rent any anyway. What you need now is to buy hashrate and direct it at the multipool.

Wrong thread?
legendary
Solutions Architect
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
I think that guy is 'trippin' Blue

legendary
Solutions Architect
i was wondering how many mins does it take to get a share accepted on la1 .... ? been on for 10 mins and nothing

LA1 is not mining atm as I posted above, your miner will not connect as the back end is off

CG1/NY2/EU3 should be running ok

Edit:
doing a full backup of la1 might need to move or rebuild

This is more of a short to midterm. In 6 months they'll have so much hashing power that no one would need to rent any anyway. What you need now is to buy hashrate and direct it at the multipool.

that does not make any sense what are you on about  Huh
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i was wondering how many mins does it take to get a share accepted on la1 .... ? been on for 10 mins and nothing

LA1 is not mining atm as I posted above, your miner will not connect as the back end is off

CG1/NY2/EU3 should be running ok

Edit:
doing a full backup of la1 might need to move or rebuild

Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
Pages:
Jump to: