Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 46. (Read 409571 times)

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
Login to EU3 takes forever.

yeah think someone is trying an attack seems the server is using a lot of ram more than it should  Cry

Edit:
reset eu3 and it is ok for now will try to monitor it
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Login to EU3 takes forever.
legendary
Solutions Architect
just took a look at mmp logs on cg1
2015-07-19T18:10:17.024457,solve,=,0,0,1,1,0,e3aeb7b8afc64f22daf2f78b997eb1a236a850c36340f193f87d130000000000
2015-07-19T18:39:50.334614,solve,=,0,0,1,0,0,f71fbaedbda1efe0b79929642e9766512b94d03d8789768c70d70d0000000000

Edit:
found a stuck cron job manually forcing it might take awhile to clear backlog

Thanks for reporting  Smiley

Edit2:
ok backlog is clear should be back to normal
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Looks like ELT is stalled on CG1.
legendary
Solutions Architect
finished working on the blakezone servers now, moved front end server and reconfigured the db cluster

couple of bits I am testing atm(might notice some high load) but should be working as normal but let me know if you have any issues

legendary
Solutions Architect
yeah I am working on it atm
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
oh well.... may have to due with the attack on bitcoin,

people are waiting days for tx to confirm and no one seems to be discussing it,

of course you can pay an outrageous fee but honestly i have been using btc with a very small or no fee for so long it feels broken to me.........

I cannot speak for bluedragon however I personally am not able to just buy our coins from everyone at all the exchanges to keep the prices up.

Not saying i never bought any............

Once the blakezone drops , even in limited phase blake coin is going to move so fast into main stream it will end up on every echange since the people will demand it.......... 

still thanks for keeping us informed.

Today,BLC valume on bittrex 0.0000000.

Not good. Sad
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Today,BLC valume on bittrex 0.0000000.

Not good. Sad
legendary
Well bitcoin appears to be under 'attack' , some one or multiple people are spamming the entire network with dust tx.............

thankfully the 5 children of blake coin and good ole Blake coin itself has no such issues !!!

and , it would be a lot harder to do to us with our code and faster blocks, in particular with electron and umo with fastest block times

another example of why ---------- to steal a line from Bluedragon747 ----------------  BLAKE WINS !
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
Tip sent, thanks for helping out!
Sent a DM on Twitter. Thank you!
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
@MarSas and @Dunkelheit667, if you use Twitter send me a tweet at @electronTips.
Let me send you an ELT tip
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1157
no degradation
Thank you MarSas for checking and cinnamon_carter for the additional advice!

Finally thanks to BlueDragon everything is working now and my db entries fixed. I promise following the best practice next time. Lips sealed

Great support over here!
legendary
Solutions Architect
Yes, I did. Thank you. Just checked if I can change/delete my BLC address and this worked without any problem, the pin seems to be fine. Still no luck with my ELT address.

sometimes when you save payment addresses one at a time the form submits a empty blank address into db which creates this issue with the addresses not being saved

best practice is to save all address at once and not leave any blank

only way for it to get fixed is for me to go into db and manually fix either setting it to null or your address you wanted

send me your email or username and I will get it fixed
legendary
One thing to double check is you are running the most recent Electron client and there is no 'error' or 'mistake' in your electron address.....i.e. last character missing or something......  also as the prior poster stated you must use your pin number.

I have never noticed this issue directly so if you are still having issue you can still mine !!!

The coins will just sit and wait to be paid out to you when bluedragon747 arrives on the scene.

Once I think a while back I actually forgot to input an address for one of the coins in the configuration and when I looked in there to see why payouts were not coming I saw a large hoard of coins that were mined waiting to be sent to me which were after I put that address in !!

I guess BlueDragon is your man to answer this one.

Interestingly, I managed to change my ELT address on EU3 without a problem.
legendary
no degradation
Did you enter your PIN?
Yes, I did. Thank you. Just checked if I can change/delete my BLC address and this worked without any problem, the pin seems to be fine. Still no luck with my ELT address.
legendary
no degradation
Just a quick question, for some reason I can't save an ELT payment address. Same on EU3 and LA1, tried different ELT addresses as well.

How I try to save it:
1) "Edit Account" -> paste the ELT address, enter the pin, hit "Update Account".
2) Got a confirmation "Account details updated".
3) However, when checking "Edit Account" again, the ELT address is empty.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: