Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 45. (Read 409571 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
I tried again from scratch and it compiled  Cheesy Although I did have to comment out two lines in the blakecoin-qt.pro file. It was looking for the mngw version of the boost libraries, but mngw is for windows right? Anyways, I was wondering what changes were made in this update. Thanks BD
good for you, you learned some things Wink
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
I tried again from scratch and it compiled  Cheesy Although I did have to comment out two lines in the blakecoin-qt.pro file. It was looking for the mngw version of the boost libraries, but mngw is for windows right? Anyways, I was wondering what changes were made in this update. Thanks BD
Activity: 310
Merit: 256
Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged
may need to use wget to get open ssl updated on linux ....

thanks to bluedragon747 for this non time sensitive but important security patch

awesome effort my builds are on github of photon as well,
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
BD, have you compiled this on Linux? I tried compiling it with the same build environment as before but keep getting errors.

Tell us what kind of problem do you have. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
yes it compiles on ubuntu make sure you use openssl 1.0.2d

whats the error say btw?
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
BD, have you compiled this on Linux? I tried compiling it with the same build environment as before but keep getting errors.
Mek
Activity: 72
Merit: 6
mtc.mekweb.eu - mega transistor clock
Wow, that was fast! Really it wasn't something critical to release a hotfix but thanks Grin
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
legendary
Solutions Architect
pools and nodes updated to latest version  Grin
legendary
Solutions Architect
So I updated the wallet. I accidentally opened the debug window and there, Build date is "$Format:%cD". Perhaps a little bug? Smiley

yep I will look for it

Edit:
found it will correct in next build

Edit2:
new Build for Blakecoin to fix build date here: https://github.com/BlueDragon747/Blakecoin/releases/tag/0.8.9.5a

also did a corrected build for BBTC, ELT, LIT
Mek
Activity: 72
Merit: 6
mtc.mekweb.eu - mega transistor clock
So I updated the wallet. I accidentally opened the debug window and there, Build date is "$Format:%cD". Perhaps a little bug? Smiley
legendary
Solutions Architect
Blakecoin 0.8.9.5 Release
https://github.com/BlueDragon747/Blakecoin/releases/tag/0.8.9.5

new checkpoint and updates with openssl 1.0.2d

will update and build for other Blake Eco coins later this week and update pools as well
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Now I see the numbers have started to move.
legendary
Solutions Architect
yeah they should be working ok

mmp and crons dont show any issues

Edit:
manually ran crons, checked and reset mmp could not find any issues

I have a miner on EU3 so will keep an eye on things just incase
Are the EU3 and NY2 pools working ok? I have not seen unconfirmed coins change to confirmed for some hours.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
fyi, i had put osx wallets on the shelf when the most recent osx release came out and totally threw me a curve

its late now but hopefully by the weekend i can get some wallets for the whole family,

building them on osx was never the issue, the deployment was where i had problems and with backward compatability,  

i.e. working on older versions of osx,    

edit one , here was one osx wallet i built last fall , need to revisit the task,  from the @photoncoin twitter feed

Since it has been rather quiet lately I would just like to thank all those who continue to mine and support Blake Coin and the children of Blake Coin. Special thanks to Byron at Banx Io.

Bluedragon and I (the others too) have been in touch about future code developments we want/don't want to include in the Blake Coin family/ecosystem........

As I see and read about upcoming developments based on sha 2 I see certain barriers and limitations that would not be present with blake 256.

Many of these concepts will take years to fully flush out, just like html did............

I feel like I am helping (maybe just a little bit) to build the future.

Feels good. 

It is great to see ongoing development.
legendary
Solutions Architect

OSX wallet link doesn't work... 404 Page not found Sad

Is there any alternative download link?

really need to build a new OSX wallet

think this is same one
OSX Wallet: https://blakecoin.org/BlakeCoin-Qt.dmg

Edit:
Updated link on site and OP's
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

OSX wallet link doesn't work... 404 Page not found Sad

Is there any alternative download link?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
Since it has been rather quiet lately I would just like to thank all those who continue to mine and support Blake Coin and the children of Blake Coin. Special thanks to Byron at Banx Io.

Bluedragon and I (the others too) have been in touch about future code developments we want/don't want to include in the Blake Coin family/ecosystem........

As I see and read about upcoming developments based on sha 2 I see certain barriers and limitations that would not be present with blake 256.

Many of these concepts will take years to fully flush out, just like html did............

I feel like I am helping (maybe just a little bit) to build the future.

Feels good. 

Pages:
Jump to: