Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 63. (Read 409571 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I think they needed to modify the miner to add the Blake-256 algo to their story. However, Unitus cannot be merge mined with other coins from the Blake family.

BTW, EU3 seems to be down.
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
know about it in the community), but apparently there are some features
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Any chance of adding Unitus chain to blake family? It's multialgo and supports blake with modified miner
http://unitus.info/network
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
legendary
Solutions Architect
hehe  Wink

the red means you are being attacked
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
yeah need to get some of those printed at some point  Tongue

Gee maybe you know a print shop that is setting up a crypto coin store?

Is the red vignetting an indication that player is not so feeling so good?

Edit corrected god to good.
legendary
Solutions Architect
yeah need to get some of those printed at some point  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
looks really good Blue, I like the tee shirts the dudes are wearing !!

legendary
Solutions Architect
some more images ingame from the mmo online game currently being developed

many diffrent shotguns very suitable for large mobs of zombies Tongue

hanging around in a hostile zone is not recommended  Cheesy

Update:

tested servers with a 30k Concurrently Connected Users(CCU) load and it passed without any issues I could try and push it further but trying to run so many clients is a bit of a nightmare as it eats ram on the client hosts

the closed beta is targeted at 5k users + VIPs so this test was more than enough for us to feel confident about our frameworks scalability as concurrent users are often only a 1/3 or less of total registered users on most systems due to time zones etc

these test figures are also per zone for which we currently have a total of 5 zones each doing at least 30k CCU plus we can also do regional servers (EU/USA) as well so to say the least I have been very happy with these results so far  Grin

I am sure many are waiting for the closed beta client to be released but until we feel its ready and is scalable and does the minimum required while passing all internal testing it will stay in the works with no fixed release date as it just adds stress for us, we are only a small team and we are trying to get things done asap but it must meet the requirements before rushing into anything

when I get some spare time will show some of the latest ingame with chat and radar but the ui is not finalized yet so no date on when this will happen, I do have some more ingame video's taken before xmas showing the other zones again though they need to be cut and uploaded and atm other things are taking priority

Also note we have split the PvE coop/survival and the PvP Arena's into there own dedicated option in the menu as we needed a slightly different setup for them to play like we wanted  Grin

Preview now on youtube  Grin
http://youtu.be/0ulNmvSSoLU
legendary
Solutions Architect
Is there any test version of android blake miner ... with todays multi-core GPUs on mobiles/tablets who knows how fast is mining (on charger)? Grin

No it will be slow and most of the inbuilt GPU on these devices dont support OpenCL very well and even when they do they are limited, ARM cpu wise the wallet runs ok on them more efficient than others but still not fast/practical for mining, only thing it will do is drain your battery faster and long term might create some screen issues as they are not intended to be mining devices 24/7

imho only thing an android blake miner will do is create a ready made tool for some malware/bot net person to abuse as hash/watt is still better on FPGA and I do have some 28nm FPGA here just no time to port to them atm  
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Is there any test version of android blake miner ... with todays multi-core GPUs on mobiles/tablets who knows how fast is mining (on charger)? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
And better late than never a HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone in the Blake 256 Family

I have a funny feeling this is going to be a great year.

From your mouth to Gods Ear. Hope it becomes a Joyful feeling soon.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
And better late than never a HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone in the Blake 256 Family

I have a funny feeling this is going to be a great year.
legendary
Solutions Architect
EU3 is coming back online now

sorry for delay I was out visiting family

Edit:
Just waiting for wallets to sync on EU3

Edit2:
EU3 should be running fine again, its just processing the payouts now

My thanks to MarSas and OverEasy for reporting the issue with EU3
Activity: 301
Merit: 251
Activity: 574
Happy New Year!

EU3 down? Smiley
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
BlakeTrader is up and running.  Please email me at support at blaketrader dot com if you have issues.

One of the wallet clients crashed.  I added a backup client as a failsafe.  Hopefully this will improve the reliability down the road.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Activity: 521
Merit: 100
You're welcome. Sorry for the downtime. I will have everything sorted out tomorrow.
Merry Christmas everyone.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
BlakeTrader is down for the moment. Most likely one of the clients crashed. I am unfortunately OOT for the holidays until tomorrow afternoon. I will get all the trades processed tomorrow.
sorry for the inconvenience. I will set up back up clients for the future.

Thanks for the update.

Thanks for sacrificing some of your Christmas holiday week to get this sorted.
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!
BlakeTrader is down for the moment. Most likely one of the clients crashed. I am unfortunately OOT for the holidays until tomorrow afternoon. I will get all the trades processed tomorrow.
sorry for the inconvenience. I will set up back up clients for the future.

Thanks for the update.
Pages:
Jump to: