Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 65. (Read 409571 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
thanks for pushing that one guys / both of you / I will get wallets done asap / complete maintainence on nodes
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
Also, I look forward to the AuxPOW/POS coin launch. That is certainly something new and unique (correct me if im wrong). CoinControl sounds like a useful feature indeed, thanks for adding it. If you dont mind, Im curious (and assume others are) if you could share some more details about the game dev progress. I know these things take time and finding the end is elusive, but am just curious what you can tell us about features you've completed, what is giving you a hard time, goals in general or even some fresh screenshots. Obviously we dont want any spoilers, but just some feeling of the current state of things. Appreciate your work, its quality Smiley
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
BD have you tried compiling the updated wallet on Linux? I got an error when it reached the coincontroldialog.cpp, I used the same method of compiling as last time (qmake flags qr encode enabled & Dbus enabled, make flags PIE enabled).

Code:
src/qt/coincontroldialog.cpp: In static member function ‘static void CoinControlDialog::updateLabels(WalletModel*, QDialog*)’:
src/qt/coincontroldialog.cpp:540:36: error: no matching function for call to ‘max(int64_t&, int64&)’
         nPayFee = max(nFee, nMinFee);
                                    ^
src/qt/coincontroldialog.cpp:540:36: note: candidates are:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/4.8/algorithm:61:0,
                 from /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qglobal.h:68,
                 from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qicon.h:45,
                 from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qabstractbutton.h:45,
                 from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/QAbstractButton:1,
                 from src/qt/coincontroldialog.h:8,
                 from src/qt/coincontroldialog.cpp:5:
/usr/include/c++/4.8/bits/stl_algobase.h:216:5: note: template const _Tp& std::max(const _Tp&, const _Tp&)
     max(const _Tp& __a, const _Tp& __b)
     ^
/usr/include/c++/4.8/bits/stl_algobase.h:216:5: note:   template argument deduction/substitution failed:
src/qt/coincontroldialog.cpp:540:36: note:   deduced conflicting types for parameter ‘const _Tp’ (‘long int’ and ‘int64 {aka long long int}’)
                                    ^
In file included from /usr/include/c++/4.8/algorithm:61:0,
                 from /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qglobal.h:68,
                 from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qicon.h:45,
                 from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qabstractbutton.h:45,
                 from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/QAbstractButton:1,
                 from src/qt/coincontroldialog.h:8,
                 from src/qt/coincontroldialog.cpp:5:
/usr/include/c++/4.8/bits/stl_algobase.h:260:5: note: template const _Tp& std::max(const _Tp&, const _Tp&, _Compare)
     max(const _Tp& __a, const _Tp& __b, _Compare __comp)
     ^
/usr/include/c++/4.8/bits/stl_algobase.h:260:5: note:   template argument deduction/substitution failed:
src/qt/coincontroldialog.cpp:540:36: note:   deduced conflicting types for parameter ‘const _Tp’ (‘long int’ and ‘int64 {aka long long int}’)
                                    ^
make: *** [build/coincontroldialog.o] Error 1  
legendary
Solutions Architect
Dirac XDQ no longer mined on EU3,NY2,LA1,CG1 pools please remove any coins you have there, coins left on after 7/12/2014 will be considered as a donation to the pool
legendary
Solutions Architect
I finished doing the backups on pools last night will be stopping the XDQ mining in a bit, nothing has changed just been bit busy

coincontrol is useful but it is a power user feature can can be problematic if you make mistakes  Cheesy

coincontrol was not in the mainline 0.8.6 Bitcoin code base so this is a backport from the 0.9.3 code base as I am still working on porting to 0.9.3

the Blakecoin code base is most similar to Bitcoin rather than Litecoin which can make porting some features interesting and not always straightforward  Undecided 

I do have a PoW-AuxPoW/PoS coin here just not had the time to finish and release on pools yet as mostly doing game dev during week days and only doing blake work on weekends apart from any maintenance
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I released a new version 0.8.9.3 with CoinControl
https://github.com/BlueDragon747/Blakecoin/releases/tag/0.8.9.3

this is useful for people that either send large transactions or have a lot of small inputs which has been known to create sending issues "Transaction To Large", with coincontrol you can consolidate these inputs, set a custom change address, or lock inputs on an address if for some reason you dont want them to move from that address and I also added mininput again so you can define a set minimum input that gets used for creating transactions

often coincontrol is seen with PoS coins so you might see one of those joining the merge mine pools soon  Wink
thank you, good work Wink

We've had coin control on Zeitcoin for many months, it's a very useful feature.

It would be kewl to get a good PoS coin to replace that Bryce-up XDQ Wink
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
We are still mining Dirac on pools?
Something new about dirac?
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 311
Merit: 250

this is useful for people that either send large transactions or have a lot of small inputs which has been known to create sending issues "Transaction To Large", with coincontrol you can consolidate these inputs, set a custom change address, or lock inputs on an address if for some reason you dont want them to move from that address and I also added mininput again so you can define a set minimum input that gets used for creating transactions

often coincontrol is seen with PoS coins so you might see one of those joining the merge mine pools soon  Wink
thank you, good work Wink
legendary
Solutions Architect

often coincontrol is seen with PoS coins so you might see one of those joining the merge mine pools soon  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Good job, BlueDragon747.
legendary
Solutions Architect
Due to the deposit addresses changing at Atomic-Trade with the release of v2 I will be resetting all payout addresses on pools today
I thought it was common wisdom to (a) only mine to addresses you control, and (b) not mine directly to exchanges, so as not to overload their servers.

yep seem quite a few using the pools are lacking in the common sense department  Roll Eyes

think Byron has been quite good as far as I know he has only given a couple of warning and mainly due to extremely low payout thresholds creating dust spam on a couple of the wallets

still its not good to leave large sums on (any)pools or mine direct to (any)exchanges, I also feel most web wallets are also not a good idea for long term storage its all too high risk imho

if you have issue due to being on a platform like MAC or just dont like running loads of wallets on main PC just use a vm and run win/lin, can also make backup's of the entire vm or use it like a sandbox

I have no plans to keep doing this it is I hope a one off as Byron has been busy with v2 and its to help avoid issues and complaints during the transition leaving more time for any real bugs or glitches  Wink

while I was at it also fixed the duplicate address issue in the front end any other issues let me know
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
Due to the deposit addresses changing at Atomic-Trade with the release of v2 I will be resetting all payout addresses on pools today
I thought it was common wisdom to (a) only mine to addresses you control, and (b) not mine directly to exchanges, so as not to overload their servers.
legendary
Solutions Architect
All payout addresses on pools have been reset to blank and I fixed the duplicate address issue in the front end any other issues let me know
legendary
Solutions Architect
can I belive?

I dont understand your question what is it you are asking exactly?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
legendary
Solutions Architect
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
I don't even play modern computer games and I was pretty amazed when I got my first look at the video of the game Bluedragon747 is cooking up .....

Thanks for sharing that with us Blue.  I wonder who the inspiration was for the huge , bald , overweight monster type guy that goes down after a few hits from a (shotgun?)   .... quite creative !!
legendary
Solutions Architect
EU3 working alright? Don't see any new unconfirmed coins.

looks like a stuck payout cron clearing backlog now might take awhile to process

thanks for letting me know  Cool

Note: one of the new scripts that is now running on the pools is an auto heal for the mmp should save me some time doing maintenance  Grin

Edit:
EU3 has finished processing the backlog and all payouts and balances should be upto date 
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
EU3 working alright? Don't see any new unconfirmed coins.
Pages:
Jump to: