Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 67. (Read 409571 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 100
I have problem with blaketrade,I wanted change some coins 8 hours ago, but I still not have coins in my wallets. Sad .
Is there someone with same problem?

sorry, one of the clients crashed. Got everything back online so everything should be working. I will look into your trades to make sure they are processed correctly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
I have problem with blaketrade,I wanted change some coins 8 hours ago, but I still not have coins in my wallets. Sad .
Is there someone with same problem?

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
set the auto admin to high/paranoid level for identifying possible attacks this might lead to more false positives but with all the issues past couple of weeks think it for the best

if you do have issues with connecting to any of the servers pm me your ip and I will check the lists
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Is EU3 running OK? I see only BLC being discovered.
legendary
Solutions Architect
eu3 and ny2 are both back up might need to lock them down and do a full security audit as this is fast becoming a real pita I am sure some asshole is finding it funny  Undecided

xdq is still on my list as a security vulnerability due to the lack of updates and basic maintenance of the wallet code, I may be forced to remove it from merge if I do an audit

Edit:
From the 30/11/2014 Dirac XDQ will no longer be mined on the Blakecoin.com merged pools
legendary
Solutions Architect
eu3 and ny2 got DDoS'ed

should be returning to normal now

Edit:
now la1 has just gone down  Cry

ok all should be fine
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
legendary
Solutions Architect
I was aware you are working on the update but did not know an eta, do you have one? I had to compile all these for my own use anyways, so I figured I might as well share it Smiley I also mention that 0.9.3 will be out soon in the README I included in the zip. I'll make an updated bundle when the time comes, unless I work out the PPA/apt-get stuff before then.

I am testing an alpha build of BLC and PHO this weekend still has a few issues atm maybe I can release by next weekend assuming I get these bits fixed and have no other issues  Wink
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
I was aware you are working on the update but did not know an eta, do you have one? I had to compile all these for my own use anyways, so I figured I might as well share it Smiley I also mention that 0.9.3 will be out soon in the README I included in the zip. I'll make an updated bundle when the time comes, unless I work out the PPA/apt-get stuff before then.
legendary
Solutions Architect
it is worth noting that I am working on porting to the 9.3 code base which changes a few things although it should be able to work along side the current 8.6 based wallets
I have not yet finished setting up an ubuntu ppa for the wallets, however I have created this bundle of precompiled wallet binaries for 64bit Linux. It includes the QT GUI wallets for each of the Blake family. This way people do not have to go digging for all of them when they learn about blake. It might be useful to make a bundle including all the Windows wallets for blake ecosystem as well.

https://www.mediafire.com/?6a2j4gk04no7oyl
legendary
Solutions Architect
EU3 and LA1 have been DDoS'ed working on restoring them asap

NY2 was also effected earlier its ok for now will try to keep a closer an eye on pools

Edit:
EU3 is back up and I have blocked some more networks and its down again  Undecided

Both back up again for now

Edit2:

EU3 and NY2 have been DDoS'ed working on them now

ok fingers crossed both are back let me know if any of them go down again

Edit3:

EU3 was down while I was out should be back up again  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
lol / looking at the last several posts i see this user is currently ignored  when i log in

i wonder why that is !!!  Smiley

I was taking a few days off coin development , will be starting tomorrow and into the weekend back at working on some new enhancements for several of the members of our family.  Thanks to all who are mining in the blake ecosystem.  
New /Updated items will be posted to the Blake CryptoGraphic Society http://blakecrypto.com/
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
sorry blue Wink

We need more miners on  universalmolecule pool, come and help us Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
To the MOOOON
This is a little off topic, but i discovered there is a graffiti crew that goes by BLC. I noticed cause the tag was in the movie "3 days to kill" around 55 minute mark. ill see if i can get a screenshot from the movie, but for now theres this link. if you look thru the gallery, my fav is the one of the homeless guy holding up a cardboard sign that says BLC  Smiley

http://www.puregraffiti.com/graffiti-gallery/showphoto.php/photo/22647/title/blc/cat/721

the homeless guy forgot to include his BLC address  Cheesy

The spray with graffiti was empty >.<
legendary
Solutions Architect
This is a little off topic, but i discovered there is a graffiti crew that goes by BLC. I noticed cause the tag was in the movie "3 days to kill" around 55 minute mark. ill see if i can get a screenshot from the movie, but for now theres this link. if you look thru the gallery, my fav is the one of the homeless guy holding up a cardboard sign that says BLC  Smiley

http://www.puregraffiti.com/graffiti-gallery/showphoto.php/photo/22647/title/blc/cat/721

the homeless guy forgot to include his BLC address  Cheesy

legendary
Solutions Architect
you publicly hate traders and you want even more useless coins added to the exchange?

I dont hate traders not keen on market manipulation and back room deals!

also I dont have to make pools for traders or make them new coins on demand these are open source projects and the code is on github  Roll Eyes

after helping people it is also not nice to get them being threatening and abusive towards me I really dont have to put up with that, lucky that most of the developers I have worked with so far since releasing Blakecoin have been decent highly skilled people with the exception of one bad apple  Shocked

You have always assisted me with my mining efforts despite them being separate from your pools, thank you for that. Thank you for making code available via github, some of us do appreciate it.

will continue to release and update code via github, my spare time can be limited as I am working on a few projects but I am happy to help those that try and use the code I have provided  Cool

documentation and setup/user guides are not always easy to find time for it does help when others post what worked for them  Wink 
Pages:
Jump to: