Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 76. (Read 409571 times)

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
AMD 14.4 drivers are what I use but 14.7 is reported to also work well not sure which is best or if other versions work better?
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
hi. what drivers for AMD GPU for Blake the optimum?
legendary
Solutions Architect
Hi. Im having issues updating the payout threshold on la.blakecoin.com Here is the message i get:
Failed to update your account: Failed to update your account:BatZsM7E2MnMfvALpmhE3bSwPCMBK6HbLh | BghgLPALo9hUgfBZcZTV4KmQfMU6awBYK8 | 2guBb7my4agdXN5QPxevgJ45N5pqdakeCiX | dEX4jTyFGSGrnkRBQGfVAwfCVFUcfhsZed | | | unused1 | unused2 | Duplicate entry 'unused1-unused2' for key 'coin_address_mm4'

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

bug in front end just enter all wallet addresses for BLC,PHO,BBTC,XDQ,ELT,UMO (leave unused 1/2 as they are)

looks like you have not entered ELT or UMO wallet addresses thats why it throws an error, empty wallet address = duplicate
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
The Blakecoin explorer at blc.cryptocoinexplorer.com has been updated to the latest build of CCE 3.5

Changes:

The top 100 balance list has been replaced with the "rich" page. The new rich page displays the top 1000 balances and has an owners field. The owners field is a future update that will allow people to claim an address by verifying ownership with a signed message.

The coin information page now includes the genesis block time-stamp message.

A navigation button has been added to the main CCE home page.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi. Im having issues updating the payout threshold on la.blakecoin.com Here is the message i get:
Failed to update your account: Failed to update your account:BatZsM7E2MnMfvALpmhE3bSwPCMBK6HbLh | BghgLPALo9hUgfBZcZTV4KmQfMU6awBYK8 | 2guBb7my4agdXN5QPxevgJ45N5pqdakeCiX | dEX4jTyFGSGrnkRBQGfVAwfCVFUcfhsZed | | | unused1 | unused2 | Duplicate entry 'unused1-unused2' for key 'coin_address_mm4'

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Wow looks very nice, easy to use also.  PHO background did make it a little hrder to read.

The Blakecoin explorer on www.cryptocoinexplorer.com has been updated to CCE 3.5.

There are more features to be added to CCE 3.5, but the current build give one an idea of where it is going.

Be sure to check out the Electron and Photon explorers as well.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
That game looks sic!!! - will you be able to earn blake based coins by playing?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
The Blakecoin explorer on www.cryptocoinexplorer.com has been updated to CCE 3.5.

There are more features to be added to CCE 3.5, but the current build give one an idea of where it is going.

Be sure to check out the Electron and Photon explorers as well.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Finally a screenshot! Very exciting. I look forward to a playable release...

Z
legendary
Solutions Architect
What game are you dev'ing? Sounds interesting Smiley

The MMO FPS which is the first game based on our MMO framework, the currencies in game are all blake based coins and have unique uses. (Blakecoin was made for our MMO Games!)

Site, more images, videos due towards end of month we hope to start closed beta some time in September

Here is a sneak peek at a zone 1 boss and mob
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Cinnamon is part of the core dev team for Blake-256 and is helping out while I am busy with the game dev work

I will merge these changes when I get the time

Thanks Cinnamon  Grin

What game are you dev'ing? Sounds interesting Smiley
legendary
Solutions Architect
Cinnamon is part of the core dev team for Blake-256 and is helping out while I am busy with the game dev work

I will merge these changes when I get the time

Thanks Cinnamon  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
While Bluedragon747 is busy with game development he gave me permission to update Blake Coin

This is a non mandatory update.

I forked his repo on github and added a recent checkpoint and also fixed the error that would cause the rpc console to crash with the getwork and getblocktemplate commands.   I compiled a new windows binary to match my fork with open ssl 1.0.1h and qr code support.

When Blue has time he said he would merge the changes.  Until then I decided to fork the repo's so if anyone wants to build from them it is easier than if I just did a gitpull to his repository.

Here is my repository of Blake Coin

https://github.com/photonproject/Blakecoin

Here are the changes to the code on github line by line

https://github.com/photonproject/Blakecoin/commit/7c574903c015fb0aa828ecb3d122eb2caa99d51b

Finally here is a link to the windows qt wallet with the changes (open ssl 1.0.1h /full qr code support)

(Note you may or may not need the single dll file with the wallet depending on what version of windows you are running)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz8503hoyr74RkJVR2dzQjg2SjA/edit?pli=1

I spent a lot of time testing this but welcome any feedback.   Thanks to all who support the Blake 256 family.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
note, i discovered in looking for a fix to the getblocktemplate and getwork commands crashing the rpc console that if you are running the client in windows with server=1 in your conf file it is not an issue,  that is not a fix but i think anyone who would want to access those commands would be of the skillset to run the client with this in a conf file.

in passing i mentioned before that other coins not just those in the blake family had this little bug, i notice the fix of running the client in server mode does not work on all coins ,oh well.....  for now I am going to consider this a non issue and work on some other things..... 
legendary
If you are merge mining you may want to update PHO wallet
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8377799

The source code to Photon has been updated with one minor correction and updated checkpoint

The new wallet now with openssl 1.0.1h support / You may or may not need the single dll file with the wallet depending on which version of windows you run. 

All rpc console commands are working properly, some prior wallet releases had a few problems with getblocktempate, getwork and getwork2

These issues appear to have been corrected with this build on the machines I had available for testing. 

Development of new features is ongoing for most of the current 6 members of the blake 256 family of coins you can merge mine is moving right along.

I am working with chiguireitor on a few things and we will tell you all more about it when we have things coded up and tested.

Thanks to all supporters of Photon and in particular Byron at Atomic for support. Special thanks to all miners.

Until I can get the op updated you can get the lastest build of the windows wallet here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8503hoyr74TERvT2tRbENYRWM/edit?usp=sharing

legendary
Solutions Architect
EU3 just went offline checking why and resetting should be back online shortly
legendary
Most trade on Atomic it has all the merged coins.
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
How come this coin has such low volume? Bittrex is about to drop it...

" This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 15th unless the average trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC"

pls read previous comments. few trade blc on bittrex. why? who knows? maybe atomic-trade is just better, or maybe the blc community just prefers it. regardless, it is not "low volume" if you look at AT. average volume has been around $1,500 a day lately. yeah its not litecoin level volume (yet) but theres solid support. in past 6 months the price has not fluctuated much, but trade volume and network hashrate has gradually stabilized/increased. another thing to point out is that after bittrex mentioned they would delist blc, trading volume there went from about 0.1btc/day to about 1btc/day within 24hr. sure, it may may not have sticked but thats because, like i said, blc traders seem to currently prefer atomic trade, for whatever reason. we are in this for the long haul. the facts are their, blakecoin has potential. its up to people like you wether you want to believe in it. the blake community tries not to do the whole hype, pump and dump thing. look at the code and the community and decide for yourself if you see potential in the blake ecosystem
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
How come this coin has such low volume? Bittrex is about to drop it...

" This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 15th unless the average trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC"
legendary
Solutions Architect
BD, going on vacation?

lol no I wish, just working on game dev stuff atm
Pages:
Jump to: