Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 224. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Can't wait for blocknet  Grin
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I'm under the impression that it is still unclear for some why BLOCKNET is beneficial to ITO holders and holders of involved coins particularly XCurrency.

I have created a few slides that hopefully in a less technical way shows the benefit and service of BLOCKNET.

Remember money and service flows through the path of least resistance. Why download several wallets risking the chance of a trojan, using web exchanges to hold your bitcoins when you can just download a blocknet supported wallet that you trust and get the benefit of not just many services but choice among them.

I have added the XC logo on slide headers to please my own ego, but this is 100% a community contribution and my own interpretation of BLOCKNET from an XC perspective.
edit: On the first slide I've only added current available services I could find a screenshot of. Add all services present & future and good luck getting it crammed into a one-pager.

edit: Correction on my part, XC has no role in above scenario

/Dungor

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

CoinGateway has now burnt its unsold BLOCK!

Here's the transaction:
5832523a1a2ddcae18f329f8bbcb03be0e9f4a70729fd0bfc30b4840d0949a1f

This means that all unsold BLOCK is now successfully burnt to BTngbpkVTh3nGGdFdufHcG5TN7hXYuX31z.

wow nice , thats my wallet adres

Hilarious.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500

Here's the transaction:

This means that all unsold BLOCK is now successfully burnt to BTngbpkVTh3nGGdFdufHcG5TN7hXYuX31z.

wow nice , thats my wallet adres
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
When open NHZ assets?

When the Blocknet's tech is ready to start paying fees to asset-holders.

How high are the fees?

legendary
When open NHZ assets?

When the Blocknet's tech is ready to start paying fees to asset-holders.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Here's the transaction:

Updated ITO figures are available on the Blocknet wiki.

Coin supply: 3,877,226.06
 (+3% P/A staking until the BLOCK is redeemed for NHZ assets)

When open NHZ assets?

Don't know, but NHZ is supposed to announce some stuff today.  Don't know if some of it is related to BLOCK or not
Activity: 475
Merit: 251

Here's the transaction:

When open NHZ assets?
legendary

Here's the transaction:

legendary
As of right now they are working on xbridge protocol....After that blocknet assets development....I believe thats when the price will rise because then you would need blocks to get assets from NHZ if i got this right......and rest will be history if everything goes as planned  Grin ...Someone like syechist can step in and explain better maybe?  Wink

Spot on sir. :-)
Activity: 211
As of right now they are working on xbridge protocol....After that blocknet assets development....I believe thats when the price will rise because then you would need blocks to get assets from NHZ if i got this right......and rest will be history if everything goes as planned  Grin ...Someone like syechist can step in and explain better maybe?  Wink

My money is on Q1 of 2015 that everything will start heating up
Activity: 211
Block is the worst ICO?

Do you guys think we have reached our final floor (price wise)?. Up trend from here onwards ??

No way to know.

I invested in the Maidsafe IPO (a lot of money actually... 100 BTC). And it immediately dropped 50% after the IPO finished (mainly because some people could buy the Maidsafe Safe coins for much cheaper). I posted three messages to the Maidsafe team about this and then just forgot about it.

6 months later the price has been steadily rising as more tech is slowly being unveiled. And I believe I am now 50% in profit. Maybe even 60% when I factor in my discount.

Moral of the story is to not worry about the price in these IPO's. If you believe the team will deliver the tech, the price will rise sooner or later.

Hard to say on the floor. But I definately dropped my entire Blocknet investment a few days ago as things started to slip. I intend to buy back in. All I can say is I am glad I dropped early, because price is already 30% less then the ITO price. Like a free 30% discount for me. Unfair to everyone else, but the whole ITO thing was not really a real ITO, because people able to hold shares before the end of the offering.
I believe if devs of blocknet had something going on at the moment of ITO..... price would've rose or atleast stayed stable....
In any case I have learned my lesson NEVER buy ITO unless dev's got already something going on..Now we have to wait on devs for I dunno how long  Lips sealed

I suspect price might fall down all the way to 10k-5k sats (I am speculating) and at the end of the month have a price bump which should stay stable (After first development update). So in the next couple of months as Dan keeps on  informing us of his progress, we should see more bumps & stabilization of price. Price will go above ITO original price & beyond once BLocknet is live & running (or maybe a month before project completion).

P.S we have a long road ahead  Smiley
Block is the worst ICO?

Do you guys think we have reached our final floor (price wise)?. Up trend from here onwards ??

No way to know.

I invested in the Maidsafe IPO (a lot of money actually... 100 BTC). And it immediately dropped 50% after the IPO finished (mainly because some people could buy the Maidsafe Safe coins for much cheaper). I posted three messages to the Maidsafe team about this and then just forgot about it.

6 months later the price has been steadily rising as more tech is slowly being unveiled. And I believe I am now 50% in profit. Maybe even 60% when I factor in my discount.

Moral of the story is to not worry about the price in these IPO's. If you believe the team will deliver the tech, the price will rise sooner or later.

Hard to say on the floor. But I definately dropped my entire Blocknet investment a few days ago as things started to slip. I intend to buy back in. All I can say is I am glad I dropped early, because price is already 30% less then the ITO price. Like a free 30% discount for me. Unfair to everyone else, but the whole ITO thing was not really a real ITO, because people able to hold shares before the end of the offering.
I believe if devs of blocknet had something going on at the moment of ITO..... price would've rose or atleast stayed stable....
In any case I have learned my lesson NEVER buy ITO unless dev's got already something going on..Now we have to wait on devs for I dunno how long  Lips sealed
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Block is the worst ICO?

No way to know.

Most of the people buying were doing so for the investment into the building of Blocknet, not to make immediate profit. Buying on the immediate drop was also expected and thus not everyone bought at the top, but positioned their fiat at bottom and held (and continues to hold) for the floor. How trading really works so is nothing new imo.
Activity: 224
CryptocoinTools.com
Block is the worst ICO?

No way to know.

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
hi, would someone please explain simply what joining Blocknet would mean for Craigscoin.

hi , a bigger userbase for craigs unique feaures and the possibilty to earn fees for craigs owners. those coins that will attract alot of cross use by other coins ( trying the feature) should also expereience rising buy pressure. a coin that is used alot of an ever growing userbase is an attractive long term hold.
so its also an advertising vehicle and if one is confident in the competitivness of his coin on or off blocknet he should be all for joining this type of networks.

Well it seems Pavel(Craigscoin Dev) & i think a majority of Craigscoin community back joining Blocknet. I'll add may name to that. Look forward to see how this develops! Smiley
Activity: 882
hi, would someone please explain simply what joining Blocknet would mean for Craigscoin.

hi , a bigger userbase for craigs unique feaures and the possibilty to earn fees for craigs owners. those coins that will attract alot of cross use by other coins ( trying the feature) should also expereience rising buy pressure. a coin that is used alot of an ever growing userbase is an attractive long term hold.
so its also an advertising vehicle and if one is confident in the competitivness of his coin on or off blocknet he should be all for joining this type of networks.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2310
Block is the worst ICO?

No way to know.

Jump to: