Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 283. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
I see plenty of Bittrex investors buying on Poloniex at sub-ITO price, then selling an equivalent amount of their captive BLOCK into the Bittrex buywall. Cross-exchange arbitrage.

I believe deposits and withdrawals are closed during this 48 hour so you can't arbitrage.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
I see plenty of Bittrex investors buying on Poloniex at sub-ITO price, then selling an equivalent amount of their captive BLOCK into the Bittrex buywall. Cross-exchange arbitrage.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I don't foresee any problem with buybacks bringing the invested BTC below the go-ahead threshold.

It should be fairly simple to create another mini-ITO using BTC at potentially a slightly discounted price on CoinGateway (since presumably they're still set up for it), to make up the shortfall.

Or revise the go-ahead threshold downward.

Or make up the shortfall in a private deal with a single angel investor.

My point is, there are several ways to ensure the continuation of the project while still honouring its initial rules.

I was thinking the same.I don't see the point to stop this project,while there are several of us who wants this to succeed.There is always a way to make it happen.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
I don't foresee any problem with buybacks bringing the invested BTC below the go-ahead threshold.

It should be fairly simple to create another mini-ITO using BTC at potentially a slightly discounted price on CoinGateway (since presumably they're still set up for it), to make up the shortfall.

Or revise the go-ahead threshold downward.

Or make up the shortfall in a private deal with a single angel investor.

My point is, there are several ways to ensure the continuation of the project while still honouring its initial rules.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Has the trading started on some exchanges?, i see BLOCK down to 20k @ Poloniox

You could trade on Poloniex from day one of the ITO
Activity: 280
Has the trading started on some exchanges?, i see BLOCK down to 20k @ Poloniox
Activity: 6
Cant stand the tension. Not going to look at this thread until this is all over.  
One thing I will say, I dont think the Dev team and PR team are bad guys but they do seem disorganised and everything seems rushed and last minute. I know they had a MASSIVE amount of FUD to deal with but I still think their organisation skills could be better. However saying that, this would be a sad day in crypto if such a great oppertunity is spoilt by greedy & jealous FUDSTERS. Bowing out until its over.

It could have been delt with much better. Not that huge amount of BTC in the ICO. PR. Why letting for example NHZ or the others get a part of the ICO? There was alot of shitty fud, sure. Not all fud though.. it was questions from regular users of BCT.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Cant stand the tension. Not going to look at this thread until this is all over.  
One thing I will say, I dont think the Dev team and PR team are bad guys but they do seem disorganised and everything seems rushed and last minute. I know they had a MASSIVE amount of FUD to deal with but I still think their organisation skills could be better. However saying that, this would be a sad day in crypto if such a great oppertunity is spoilt by greedy & jealous FUDSTERS. Bowing out until its over.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Check out facts, evidence, and scientific reason.  They are kind of neat.  Smiley
It's hard to find any disinterested witnesses...
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010

Check out facts, evidence, and scientific reason.  They are kind of neat.  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 6

Anyone who wants to ensure the ITO funds aren't refunded can place buy orders above Bittrex's buy wall

If you want to minimise the risk that we'll not make the minimum threshold, outbid Bittrex!

You just made me sell my 10 BTC BLOCK with this one

This entails that you bought block but don't want the Blocknet to launch.

(Or at least, that you want to increase the Blocknet's risk of not launching.)

Which is irrational.

No, this entails nothing. Just the fact that you're not being professional about this anymore
And for real? You are coming with this answer? I can't believe this.

I'm qawzsx, I was banned for defending this project right and left, I have at least 80 BTC in XC, but I don't like those facts:

- I don't like how you're talking lately
- I don't like the fact that we don't have a dedicated xc thread
- I don't like that xc is getting no attention from the team right now

I the attention is right on the MONEY, which I don't like ofc.

So don't tell me what's rational and not.

This is exactly what im feeling as well. The greed took over. I have 1900 Xc as well(worth nothing now of course). They did loose track. And its alot behind the scenes that we never will know about. This was 90% about the money, not about tech. Thats why im disappointed.
Activity: 434
Can anybody tell me please. Why does people sell their Block to wall atm?

When my last information is true and the project fails everybody get refunded through another buy wall.
Can anybody from the stuff confirm this.
I am confused Smiley

After 48 hours window on Bittrex ends we can summarize everything

If 850 btc minimum requirement is not met , funds will be returned

"Refunds" section :

Just thought I'd repost this so everyone's in the loop.

Click to download.

That is the hope, but currently the dev himself is not following protocol:
"The Blocknet Foundation’s board will be formed before the end of the ITO period. This is of course necessary before
funds can be transferred from exchanges, since a multisig address must be created using the addresses of every
Board Member. "

Funds are already being transferred, see for yourself:
https://blockchain.info/address/1PvuqFFhQg69KqsKQ96rwR1RDWqgXeqat8
https://blockchain.info/address/1CDaN8NbNDjdbKtFdKiVh2MM9Gky6efncE

It is already going to be an accounting nightmare from the looks of it.
And none of the transactions were approved by a board of any kind.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
oh my!
blocks are selling like hotcakes on bittrex right now

You're fucking blind and retarded.

I see a whole lot of red.

lol
what i meant selling like hotcakes is refund
refund which is red
legendary
Can anybody tell me please. Why does people sell their Block to wall atm?

When my last information is true and the project fails everybody get refunded through another buy wall.
Can anybody from the stuff confirm this.
I am confused Smiley

Yes, if the ITO fails to collect 850 BTC, everyone will be refunded. 

Sorry, what capacity are you speaking from?  Do you work for one of the exchanges?  Are you an XC or BlockNet employee?  Please excuse my ignorance.  Thanks.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Everybody please take your sell orders out. Smiley Can hit very high in two days when Block is mentioned in Coinmarletcap Wink

Can't hit very high anyways....
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Everybody please take your sell orders out. Smiley Can hit very high in two days when Block is mentioned on coinmarketcap Wink
legendary
Has there been any discussions about PR changes?

Andreas Antonopoulos has suggested that PR was an issue.  Additionally, the two existing members of the XC Foundation have officially resigned citing PR concerns.  Other community members including myself also have major concerns about PR.  The public and your investors are telling you there is an issue.  Fortunately there are actions you can take which will help remedy the situation and return confidence to your organizations.  Making changes is vital and I look forward to seeing the actions you take to ensure that XC and BlockNet are considered reputable and respectable organizations.

What specifically are the issues you're speaking about? A lack of PR?

Calling people "retards" and telling them to "fuck off" is not something a reputable business does.  I can present other examples if needed.  I only bring up these sorts of problems so they can be fixed and I'm more then happy to be a part of the solution.
Jump to: