Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 281. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
.......Many don't want me here because I keep pointing out major issues.

I like to ask you just one thing: 

Will you go for seppuku, if this ITO succeeds ? ? ?

had to google that.

LOL.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
.......Many don't want me here because I keep pointing out major issues.

I like to ask you just one thing:  

Will you go for seppuku  , if this ITO succeeds ? ? ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
wasn't leewilson banned from this thread??

Not that I was made aware of.

You seem to be afraid of the real questions and just want to gloss anything over that is unpleasant, like a used car salesman.

Stop being afraid of the truth so much so that you are willing to lie, cheat and steal from others to make yourself "right".

"Very superstitious, writings on the wall,
Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall..."

"When you believe in things that you don't understand
Then you suffer..."

-Stevie Wonder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZFf0pm0SE

Sorry did not even bother to read them after first two phrases I just remember your name beside the bann hammer

Where is this ban hammer? link please.
If that is the case I will make my exit.

there is none apart from an old one that teka made..my comment was just saying I remember your name beside the fact that you were banned. Synechist can either confirm or dispute im not going back in the thread.
Activity: 434

You seem to be afraid of the real questions and just want to gloss anything over that is unpleasant, like a used car salesman.

Stop being afraid of the truth so much so that you are willing to lie, cheat and steal from others to make yourself "right".

Then you suffer..."

-Stevie Wonder

Sorry did not even bother to read them after first two phrases I just remember your name beside the bann hammer

Where is this ban hammer? link please.
If that is the case I will make my exit.

ha! Sounds like exactly the same idea that XC team offered shadowcash in that leaked chatlog.
Activity: 504
Please stop this mess. It is so unprofessional the bittrex action.

This Bittrex  roule was made to be broken Wink
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I don't foresee any problem with buybacks bringing the invested BTC below the go-ahead threshold.

It should be fairly simple to create another mini-ITO using BTC at potentially a slightly discounted price on CoinGateway (since presumably they're still set up for it), to make up the shortfall.

Or revise the go-ahead threshold downward.

Or make up the shortfall in a private deal with a single angel investor.

My point is, there are several ways to ensure the continuation of the project while still honouring its initial rules.

I was thinking the same.I don't see the point to stop this project,while there are several of us who wants this to succeed.There is always a way to make it happen.

In other words, both of you believe the continuation of changing the rules set by the coin itself until it works is a perfectly fine business model.
Bravo.

What about those who have pulled back the curtain and do not like what they see?

We are not talking about the business model,don't go on sidetrack here.What we are saying is that in case we don't reach the 850BTC amount,it should not be an obstacle to stop the project.

For the person who doesn't like what they see,there is always an option to trade it back i think.Even with a small loss,but it is possible./Always have to count with a loss even in the real world/

I am not sidetracking, you on the other hand are. This is everything about the business model. You are recommending that the ito be changed in order to force the continuation of the project if need be. And to those that wanted out you are telling to eat a loss. Why can't you eat the loss? and stop thinking the rules should be changed to suit your opinion for the day.

The thing is i am going to eat my losses,as i always did.The person who thinks that the only possibility is gain...is a fool.I am not recommending nothing regarding changing the ITO.
All i am saying that there is always a way to make it happen even if you don't change the ITO.
So far all i see that people are just throwing mud at the project and each other.
The option is simple: you like it than invest.
If you don't like it than: don't invest,change back your tokens and yes,you have to eat your losses/you are already loosing even with the exchange,so there is no other option/...and don't stay here throwing mud.
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
If you're wondering who unicornfarts was (one of the most prolific Block trolls), of course it turns out he was none other than a sockpuppet account for long time XC troll rdnkjdi

And danisdone was him too. I wonder how many other of these trolls accounts that have popped up are created by rdnkjdi.

Such actions would be illegal in a regulated market.

Ahh, it all makes sense now. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9459644

i'm pretty sure he was

Well I was not. This appears to be the same type of analytical thinking that is continuing to pull the wool higher and higher in a strictly faith based experiment.
Activity: 700

Then you suffer..."

-Stevie Wonder

Hopefully a large investor that believes in the project does come along and sets a very large wall at 0.00025001, which results in a jubilant rejoice as BlockNet ITO succeeds it's funding minimum.

If I had the funds, I'd do it.  But alas, I'm just a small fish. 

Do it....you know you want to.  Save the future of crypto!

Sorry, had multiple conversations with myself at the same time.

I heard somewhere Prometheus had some clout.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

i'm pretty sure he was

is there a way to ban person from a thread? Never heard about it...
So ho shouldn't be able to even post here if he's banned?

It's a site rule that if the person who created a self moderated topic asks someone to leave the topic and they don't leave that they will get banned by the site admin.

So whilst there is nothing literally stopping them from continue to post, they run the risk of being site banned.
Activity: 644

Yea, this refund is pretty messed up.  With even 1 BTC you can many times over buy at 0.000252 and sell at 0.00025, rinse and repeat and completely mess up the numbers.  It is not an accurate reflection of people who truly want refunds.  

This entire ITO is botched, especially with Poloniex open trading...

But that's not what's happening.  Most of the orders are sells with very few buys.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
If you're wondering who unicornfarts was (one of the most prolific Block trolls), of course it turns out he was none other than a sockpuppet account for long time XC troll rdnkjdi

And danisdone was him too. I wonder how many other of these trolls accounts that have popped up are created by rdnkjdi.

Such actions would be illegal in a regulated market.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

i'm pretty sure he was

is there a way to ban person from a thread? Never heard about it...
So ho shouldn't be able to even post here if he's banned?
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
apparently a few people on this forum are very concerned that this project did not come to fruition
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Yea, this refund is pretty messed up.  With even 1 BTC you can many times over buy at 0.000252 and sell at 0.00025, rinse and repeat and completely mess up the numbers.  It is not an accurate reflection of people who truly want refunds.  

This entire ITO is botched, especially with Poloniex open trading...

Then you suffer..."

-Stevie Wonder
Activity: 387
Hopefully a large investor that believes in the project does come along and sets a very large wall at 0.00025001, which results in a jubilant rejoice as BlockNet ITO succeeds it's funding minimum.

If I had the funds, I'd do it.  But alas, I'm just a small fish. 

Do it....you know you want to.  Save the future of crypto!

Sorry, had multiple conversations with myself at the same time.

Jump to: