Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 284. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
oh my!
blocks are selling like hotcakes on bittrex right now
legendary
Activity: 2310
Can anybody tell me please. Why does people sell their Block to wall atm?

When my last information is true and the project fails everybody get refunded through another buy wall.
Can anybody from the stuff confirm this.
I am confused Smiley

After 48 hours window on Bittrex ends we can summarize everything

If 850 btc minimum requirement is not met , funds will be returned

"Refunds" section :

Just thought I'd repost this so everyone's in the loop.

Click to download.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

When my last information is true and the project fails everybody get refunded through another buy wall.
I am confused Smiley

Yes, if the ITO fails to collect 850 BTC, everyone will be refunded. 

Thanks for information.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

I am confused Smiley

Yes, if the ITO fails to collect 850 BTC, everyone will be refunded. 

I am confused Smiley
Activity: 560
What happens if the ITO is canceled? Does the Blocknet stop before it was ever made?
Will the devs work for free?
Activity: 700

A lot???  Dont' be so sure
My calculations show, that to make a 200 BTC worth of BLOCK's  "refunds" back into bittrex buy-wall, all  is needed is to sacrifice only about 15-20 BTC.
That is $5-7K only.  A lot on money for a a TEAM  of SDC bagholders???

If someone wants (& I'm sure we have more then one such person) to make  this ITO fail, all is needed is buy all BLOCKS at higher sell prices, in value about 220 BTC total , and dump all these BLOCKs back into bittrexs wall at 0.00025
At cost of 20BTC lost  -  this ITO can be ruined. I'm not joking, this is serious danger.

Too bad - we see so many BLOCK sellers in the price range of 0.00025 - 0.00027

Guys, if you want ITO to succeed  - DO NOT sell even one BLOCK until bittrex refunding buy-wall is away.
Just STOP SELLING. AT any price !!!

You will see much better prices in a short time. Just HOLD those 2 days!
I think your estimate is low.  It's probably closer to 40+btc.  ......
Ask any FUD-ster, will he sacrifice 20-40BTC for the "saint goal" of ITO failure.
They may not tell the truth, but IMHO  some richer enemies sure would do this

I think i found a cure.  
I'm going to deposit some more BTC from my long term BTC "hodling vault" to bittrex, put a large BUY at 0.00025001, and at the same time a similar SELL order  at ~30K. ( or several at various levels, to avoid evidence)
As soon as FUD-ster comes an buys my blocks at 30K, all these received BTC's  will immediately be moved to my 0.00025001 buying spot, to strengthen my "trap"
Do you think it may work?

You will need to wait till the end of the 48 Hours period or when we are close to the dead line though to have better chances of avoiding the worst.

Anyway now fudsters are adding buy orders to bittrex buy wall so that we cannot calculate anymore how much has been refunded for sure.
Activity: 714
What happens if the ITO is canceled? Does the Blocknet stop before it was ever made?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Has there been any discussions about PR changes?

Andreas Antonopoulos has suggested that PR was an issue.  Additionally, the two existing members of the XC Foundation have officially resigned citing PR concerns.  Other community members including myself also have major concerns about PR.  The public and your investors are telling you there is an issue.  Fortunately there are actions you can take which will help remedy the situation and return confidence to your organizations.  Making changes is vital and I look forward to seeing the actions you take to ensure that XC and BlockNet are considered reputable and respectable organizations.

What specifically are the issues you're speaking about? A lack of PR?
legendary
Buy in poloniex, dump on bittrex wall.
LOL

Block deposits/withdrawals on Bittrex are blocked during the 48 hours window
Activity: 235

A lot???  Dont' be so sure
My calculations show, that to make a 200 BTC worth of BLOCK's  "refunds" back into bittrex buy-wall, all  is needed is to sacrifice only about 15-20 BTC.
That is $5-7K only.  A lot on money for a a TEAM  of SDC bagholders???

If someone wants (& I'm sure we have more then one such person) to make  this ITO fail, all is needed is buy all BLOCKS at higher sell prices, in value about 220 BTC total , and dump all these BLOCKs back into bittrexs wall at 0.00025
At cost of 20BTC lost  -  this ITO can be ruined. I'm not joking, this is serious danger.

Too bad - we see so many BLOCK sellers in the price range of 0.00025 - 0.00027

Guys, if you want ITO to succeed  - DO NOT sell even one BLOCK until bittrex refunding buy-wall is away.
Just STOP SELLING. AT any price !!!

You will see much better prices in a short time. Just HOLD those 2 days!
I think your estimate is low.  It's probably closer to 40+btc.  ......
Ask any FUD-ster, will he sacrifice 20-40BTC for the "saint goal" of ITO failure.
They may not tell the truth, but IMHO  some richer enemies sure would do this

I think i found a cure.  
I'm going to deposit some more BTC from my long term BTC "hodling vault" to bittrex, put a large BUY at 0.00025001, and at the same time a similar SELL order  at ~30K. ( or several at various levels, to avoid evidence)
As soon as FUD-ster comes an buys my blocks at 30K, all these received BTC's  will immediately be moved to my 0.00025001 buying spot, to strengthen my "trap"
Do you think it may work?
legendary
is this true that if ICO fails, evreybody gets his money back?

Just thought I'd repost this so everyone's in the loop.

Click to download.

LOL
Can't deposit coins to Bittrex till 48 hrs has elapsed.
or her money?

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
LOL
So I bought coins at Bittrex. How much will people pay me to stop me cashing in as a 'refund'?  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ZEN
Im so tired of this crap....
Activity: 235
@onealfa & cryptico
At bittrex only those can sell who bought there before. In the end it makes no difference if they sell into the wall or sell to somebody else who then sells into the wall.

How I see it - the ONLY limitation is that nobody can deposit to bittrex "from outside"
But everyone  can buy from a profit seekers now at higher price (even never purchased even 1 block during official ITO period), and immediately dump into  bittrex wall.
And it will automatically count as a "refunded block", reducing the total number sold in ITO.
Fud'sters will do it again and again, until less the 850 total qty is reached.

GCab, do you thing at bittrex there is some sort of tool or algorithm tracking the "origin" of every BLOCK. Huh
And only those BLOCK's purchased during oficial ITO period  - will count ?
If so - do you have proof of it?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Has there been any discussions about PR changes?

Andreas Antonopoulos has suggested that PR was an issue.  Additionally, the two existing members of the XC Foundation have officially resigned citing PR concerns.  Other community members including myself also have major concerns about PR.  The public and your investors are telling you there is an issue.  Fortunately there are actions you can take which will help remedy the situation and return confidence to your organizations.  Making changes is vital and I look forward to seeing the actions you take to ensure that XC and BlockNet are considered reputable and respectable organizations.
Jump to: