Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 286. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
A question :

If, Blocknet project starts, are there any other coins which have said they want to be part of it ?

Yes, lots have. I get a lot of PMs. :-)

Once the Foundation's Board is in place, we'll establish procedures for ratifying coins. We'll also publish a  schedule of regular meetings, at which coins can propose to develop Blocknet-relevant technology and apply for funding.

At this stage, we'll be in a position to consider adding new coins to the Blocknet. May there be many!

Great news ! Well, with all those infos coming out, I think most are keeping their Blocks now  Grin

If more coins join blocknet it means block holder will benefit more fee plus blocknet value will go up as well as the coins that in the blocknet value should go up to Huh
Any suggestions Huh
Thanks

The value of anything depends on the perception of all people participating in the market for the asset.
Since people's valuation and opinion about something is not based on any rational algorithm and can change drastically in an instant (as you see often on this forum) there is no possible way to tell what will be the value of anything in the future.
There is absolutelly no correlation between the number of participating coins in the blocknet and the value of blocknet. However more coins can positively affect the perception of blocknet thus make people to value it more.
About the fees: Yeah, if more coins are participating, then the chances of more transactions are greater. Meaning more fees.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
If block net fails to reach its goals. Will Blocknet carry on and try again?

Its hard to kill an idea
sfc
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
If i buy block for xc on coingateway now, do i still get the 10%? Sry, if already asked, little time over here.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

I imagine so. This idea is irresistible and we have the team to really nail it down.

But disappointment and the effort to try again might both loom large. It's been incredibly taxing to live through the past week.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
A question :

If, Blocknet project starts, are there any other coins which have said they want to be part of it ?

Once the Foundation's Board is in place, we'll establish procedures for ratifying coins. We'll also publish a  schedule of regular meetings, at which coins can propose to develop Blocknet-relevant technology and apply for funding.

At this stage, we'll be in a position to consider adding new coins to the Blocknet. May there be many!

Great news ! Well, with all those infos coming out, I think most are keeping their Blocks now  Grin

If more coins join blocknet it means block holder will benefit more fee plus blocknet value will go up as well as the coins that in the blocknet value should go up to Huh
Any suggestions Huh
Thanks
legendary
When will the XC thread reopen? 

We haven't decided yet. Pretty soon though.

legendary
Activity: 226
When will the XC thread reopen? 
legendary

When will BTER trading be enabled please?

I'll ask again, when will BTER trading be enabled? I thought it would be yesterday.

We've contacted them and have not heard back yet.

Trading should be enabled, since the ITO ended 6 hours ago.

I'll keep you posted on this.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

When will BTER trading be enabled please?

I'll ask again, when will BTER trading be enabled? I thought it would be yesterday.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Cryptodevil: no old FUD please.

Jasinlee is not an XC developer.

(And, as it happens, he never worked on XC's code in any respect.)

Old FUD, new FUD, it doesn't matter.  I just want to hear you or Dan say that Jasinlee is a piece of shit one time.  Just say it! One time for the record.
Activity: 238
A question :

Question:
What stops people on bitrrex that sell for the refund to sell on the wall, buy a bit higher and sell again on the wall if they want to ruin the project?

Pure genius! Why didn't I think of that?  Roll Eyes

What do you think people will not hurt this project on a small loss after all the smear campaign arganised here?

First, assuming someone is willing to lose money, why do you think that will hurt the project? They will buy Blocknet then sell to people that are looking to buy it cheap.  I don't see how that will hurt anything.

Because the buy wall will be reduced to the point the project will not meet anymore the minimum

Someone would have to be willing to lose a lot of Bitcoin.  This conversation is moot because it's not going to happen.
Activity: 700
Question:
What stops people on bitrrex that sell for the refund to sell on the wall, buy a bit higher and sell again on the wall if they want to ruin the project?

What do you think people will not hurt this project on a small loss after all the smear campaign arganised here?

First, assuming someone is willing to lose money, why do you think that will hurt the project? They will buy Blocknet then sell to people that are looking to buy it cheap.  I don't see how that will hurt anything.

Because the buy wall will be reduced to the point the project will not meet anymore the minimum
Activity: 182
Question:

Did you consider this? are you checking with bittrex? Are they checking all transactions? I don't think so.

Think about it. If they wanted to refund by buy wall trading should not have been allowed.

As well this can be done by all people that did not have blocks to begin with.

But if they buy a bit higher then sell it again lower it makes no sense? They will just be selling their own coins back  which will make no difference to the final amount right?
Question:

First, assuming someone is willing to lose money, why do you think that will hurt the project? They will buy Blocknet then sell to people that are looking to buy it cheap.  I don't see how that will hurt anything.
Activity: 700
Question:

What? do you think people will not hurt this project on a small loss after all the smear campaign arganised here?
legendary
Cryptodevil: no old FUD please.

Jasinlee is not an XC developer.

(And, as it happens, he never worked on XC's code in any respect.)

Question:

Pure genius! Why didn't I think of that?  Roll Eyes
Jump to: