Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 306. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
He has answered all these questions many times.   Only fudders like you keep asking the same question over and over again.

Ok, point me to one then. Because I haven't seen him state that he has written most of the XC code after loljosh handed the codebase to him. I.e. actually being "the dev" of XC.

+1

I hold a reasonable chunk of xc and block. I would like to hear from DAN himself saying that he coded out XC and it's features after loljosh created the initial coin.

Crushing these claims he can't code and has outsourced this work will 100% benefit xc and block.

I like xc and have not dumped, however i want this answered clearly. Has dan himself coded out xc or did he pay to have it done?

I'm hoping this is pure fud.

This is quite a critical point for xc and block so i am hoping we can clear this matter up asap.

How hard can it be for some known coders on this board to verify dans coding skills.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

reason alone to start BN now . we can't wait forever. those fuckers got funds, they laugh about 850 btc
Yea, and it wont be pumped & dumped. It will only be pumped. And watch everyone dump their shitcoins to get a holding.

So if its makes it with still over 850btc after the bittrex refund the total supply should be < 5,000,000 (estimation only)
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
He has answered all these questions many times.   Only fudders like you keep asking the same question over and over again.

Ok, point me to one then. Because I haven't seen him state that he has written most of the XC code after loljosh handed the codebase to him. I.e. actually being "the dev" of XC.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

reason alone to start BN now . we can't wait forever. those fuckers got funds, they laugh about 850 btc
Yea, and it wont be pumped & dumped. It will only be pumped. And watch everyone dump their shitcoins to get a holding.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So it looks like Allcoin didn't disable trading after all Undecided Any comments on that?
Activity: 882

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
So Dan does not want to answer a simple question whether he actually is the developer that writes the code for XC.

And considering all the evasion to similar questions earlier there's only one conclusion - the answer is no.

Why the fuck should he answer you?   Do you even own any blocknet?   If not, then GTFO.

Show us a signed wallet signature where you actually own any block and not just trolling and fudding, you friggin DRK troll.

You should ask, why doesn't he answer? He's been answering all sorts of questions, but dodging everything regarding whether he actually is the developer.

He shouldn't answer specifically to me, instead he should take this opportunity to remove the doubt from the people who might be wondering the same thing, if he cares about his reputation as the best dev in the business whose reviews are widely sought after that is. Do you agree clearing this issue would benefit everyone who holds block?

He has answered all these questions many times.   Only fudders like you keep asking the same question over and over again.   Go and ask your Evan how many coins he has now.   Why doesn't he answer? 
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
So Dan does not want to answer a simple question whether he actually is the developer that writes the code for XC.

And considering all the evasion to similar questions earlier there's only one conclusion - the answer is no.

Why the fuck should he answer you?   Do you even own any blocknet?   If not, then GTFO.

Show us a signed wallet signature where you actually own any block and not just trolling and fudding, you friggin DRK troll.

You should ask, why doesn't he answer? He's been answering all sorts of questions, but dodging everything regarding whether he actually is the developer.

He shouldn't answer specifically to me, instead he should take this opportunity to remove the doubt from the people who might be wondering the same thing, if he cares about his reputation as the best dev in the business whose reviews are widely sought after that is. Do you agree clearing this issue would benefit everyone who holds block?
legendary
Activity: 2310

Do you wan to bet there will be no refunds? Notice the word "could" everywhere, it's just propaganda to lurk more people to hold a bag. See you in two days when they announce if there will be refunds or not.

If the minimum requirement is not met refunds will occur as stated above

See you in two days
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
So what's the deal now with BN???

Refunds coming?

No refunds, mate, they never ever meant to actually refund, the ITO limit is set so low it sums to "Gimmie as much as you want, it will be enough." Learn to love your bag.

?

REFUNDS:

Thanks for asking questions about refunds folks.

There are a few ways in which we could issue them:

- Bittrex's 48hr buy wall will be in place for Bittrex customers.

- Following this, if the Blocknet does not achieve its minimum amount of funding, the remaining BLOCK on Bittrex will be refunded with BTC.

- All BLOCK bought on CoinGateway can then be refunded using their transaction history.

- Finally, the remaining BLOCK can be withdrawn to users' wallets. From there, it is easy to prove ownership of coins by signing a message:
      - A message containing the user's BTC address can be signed by the private key holding the user's BLOCK, and sent (over, say, email) to us.
      - The user then pays BLOCK to an address we provide
      - Upon receipt of the BLOCK we match the message with the address the BLOCK was sent from, and return BTC to the address in the message.

If the latter suggestion is too time-consuming or complicated, we could just put up a buy wall on Polo and Bter for 48 hours.

Do you wan to bet there will be no refunds? Notice the word "could" everywhere, it's just propaganda to lurk more people to hold a bag. See you in two days when they announce if there will be refunds or not.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

Refunds coming?

No refunds mate, they never ever meant to actually refund, the ITO limit is set so low it sums to "Gimmie as much as you want, it will be enough." Learn to love your bag.

There will be a huge buy wall put up @ 0.00025BTC that will allow everyone to dump back @ cost that wants to (in effect it will be a refund). I for one will be selling out & using the proceeds to buy some more LTC Gear, which guarantees me a return. Though I think Blocknet is a great idea, there's been too much FUD, and as a result too many unanswered questions to make it a success, which will mean it wont go ahead anyway. Perhaps we need a Blocknet II, but with more transparency, if only to defend alt's against IBM coin.
legendary

Refunds coming?

No refunds, mate, they never ever meant to actually refund, the ITO limit is set so low it sums to "Gimmie as much as you want, it will be enough." Learn to love your bag.

?

REFUNDS:

Thanks for asking questions about refunds folks.

There are a few ways in which we could issue them:

- Bittrex's 48hr buy wall will be in place for Bittrex customers.

- Following this, if the Blocknet does not achieve its minimum amount of funding, the remaining BLOCK on Bittrex will be refunded with BTC.

- All BLOCK bought on CoinGateway can then be refunded using their transaction history.

- Finally, the remaining BLOCK can be withdrawn to users' wallets. From there, it is easy to prove ownership of coins by signing a message:
      - A message containing the user's BTC address can be signed by the private key holding the user's BLOCK, and sent (over, say, email) to us.
      - The user then pays BLOCK to an address we provide
      - Upon receipt of the BLOCK we match the message with the address the BLOCK was sent from, and return BTC to the address in the message.

If the latter suggestion is too time-consuming or complicated, we could just put up a buy wall on Polo and Bter for 48 hours.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins

Refunds coming?

No refunds mate, they never ever meant to actually refund, the ITO limit is set so low it sums to "Gimmie as much as you want, it will be enough." Learn to love your bag.
Activity: 364
I see a lot of uncertainty around here  Smiley It means a big crash  Smiley

Hey , there are still cheap ones on Poloniex Smiley

But after trex main market opens, it's gonna be way lower  Smiley

lol, why would they sell cheaper? those who wishes to sell will sell in those 48h, so only we who belive in this will stay.
and guess what that means? the only way is up! Wink
legendary

I know you are waiting for it, good to see you are going to invest Smiley

And i think these who are going to sell will sell in 0.00025 wall, not lower, we will see
Activity: 252

legendary

Jump to: