Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 308. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I hope we gonna reach the minimum requirement for the ICO so less blocks will be in circulation. After that, just need to put it in a wallet and wait Dan make great job like he always do Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Blocknet's Wiki is starting to take shape and with that I am glad to announce that coingateway.net will be holding the ITO's btc in escrow.

Dan

love those serious company's where i can't find an adress. Good choise for escrow, not.

Coingateway did a great job with the alt coin - block distribution.  They've gained a lot of trust by doing that.

The address is going to be added to the website, the phone # is located at the bottom of https://www.coingateway.net/faq.php

I knew I left a cop-out there. You're quite good at finding them. Let me rephrase.

If we assume being "the dev" of an alt-coin means being someone who writes most of the custom code after the codebase has been forked from another coin -

1) Are you "the dev" of XC?

2) Did any of the people who have contributed to XC codebase write any of HAL's code?

Sorry to repeat again, but did you choose to not answer or did you miss it?

Completely insensible question.

If you actually read, he answered it with "the majority of altcoin's are written by the bitcoin developers".

I'd just like to know who Christian Howe is. (Picture included)
Mainly because he's the only one pushing commits to the xbridge repository. https://github.com/atcsecure/xbridge/commits/master

He is one of the developers involved with blocknet who works for me and development is just starting up

Nice. Has the linux repository been updated for compilation of the blocknet wallet?

Yes - I've created a temp branch for now with the fix

https://github.com/atcsecure/blocknet/tree/linux_temp

I just compiled and tested under ubuntu 14.04 with no issues
legendary
Activity: 2310
If I might know, how much of the ito has been sold so far? And tomorrow is its last day right?

Ito ends on 5th November 23:59 est , then 48 hours window on Bittrex

On 6th we should be getting detailed information from Poloniex and Bter

After Bittrex window ends we can summarize everything , for now the minimum requirement of 850 btc has been met already
I knew I left a cop-out there. You're quite good at finding them. Let me rephrase.

If we assume being "the dev" of an alt-coin means being someone who writes most of the custom code after the codebase has been forked from another coin -

2) Did any of the people who have contributed to XC codebase write any of HAL's code?

If you actually read, he answered it with "the majority of altcoin's are written by the bitcoin developers".

Mainly because he's the only one pushing commits to the xbridge repository. https://github.com/atcsecure/xbridge/commits/master

He is one of the developers involved with blocknet who works for me and development is just starting up

Nice. Has the linux repository been updated for compilation of the blocknet wallet?

Yes - I've created a temp branch for now with the fix

https://github.com/atcsecure/blocknet/tree/linux_temp
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
So Dan does not want to answer a simple question whether he actually is the developer that writes the code for XC.

And considering all the evasion to similar questions earlier there's only one conclusion - the answer is no.

You're not one of the smart trolls are you...That question has to be the stupidest question you could possibly ask. Weren't you supplied with the "Trolling 101 for Dummies" handbook?..
Activity: 826
If I might know, how much of the ito has been sold so far? And tomorrow is its last day right?
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

Blocknet's Wiki is starting to take shape and with that I am glad to announce that coingateway.net will be holding the ITO's btc in escrow.

Dan

love those serious company's where i can't find an adress. Good choise for escrow, not.

Coingateway did a great job with the alt coin - block distribution.  They've gained a lot of trust by doing that.

I REALLY hope the team has a better reason than that minor accomplishment.    Roll Eyes
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
So Dan does not want to answer a simple question whether he actually is the developer that writes the code for XC.

And considering all the evasion to similar questions earlier there's only one conclusion - the answer is no.
Activity: 407
Merit: 254

Dan

Activity: 658
The Buck Stops Here.

Activity: 658
The Buck Stops Here.

please keep posts on topic and self-moderate and delete any off-topic posts.

I would like to know if there are several people posting under atcsecure on github or just Dan. This is a legit question and people actually made a research on it.

This is the best FUD YET!!!! LMAO!!!!  but off topic, please self-mod and delete the post - the answer is NO!!! its called auto-correct from different access devices, I type extremely fast and hard - having used an IBM-101 Keyboard for years while coding, nothing like the feel of clink - **Touch devices **don't respond well to that method

Deleted, im open for discussion.

thank you much appreciated.

I've been identifying key vertical markets outside of crypto for blocknet services.  I don't think a fortunate 500 company is going to choose blocknet today or in the very short future, but I do think the B2B (small & medium size business) and the B2C markets are definitely excellent opportunities for blocknet services. I'd be interested in getting some feedback on both B2B & B2C opportunities.  Success in those markets will be vital.
Activity: 182

To be honest, I've seen some fair questions. But yours seem pretty obvious and just look like stupid trolling....After looking at your post history you support DRK, so I'd like to also ask some q's.

1) Did Eduffield instamine DRK and keep all the instamined coins? (Yes he did,  this is a comparison of how your 1st question already answered itself)

2) Did any of the earlier darkcoin instaminers sell their coins? (No they havent after taking a look at the richlist, so again this question answers itself with a No)
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

I would like to know if there are several people posting under atcsecure on github or just Dan. This is a legit question and people actually made a research on it.

This is the best FUD YET!!!! LMAO!!!!  but off topic, please self-mod and delete the post - the answer is NO!!! its called auto-correct from different access devices, I type extremely fast and hard - having used an IBM-101 Keyboard for years while coding, nothing like the feel of clink - **Touch devices **don't respond well to that method

Deleted, im open for discussion.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

I think its important really to embrace its potential to commoditize resources of it's nodes, while linking that with developers through a decentralized marketplace.  Several major competitors are all going to be fighting in this battle.  IBM & Bitpay have both announced blockchain based products/services.  Beating them to market will be a huge 1st person mover advantage.

Yep. Blockstream with BitPay and the likes. This is going to happen in all forms, multiple architectures. It's the next big thing or as IBM would tell you "the internet of things". Keep rocking, and knee's bobbin --we need distributed blocks for the alts and this is how that starts to happen. I'm in totally on board with anything that smells of innovation fud. But like the internet, it's prolly just a fad.
Jump to: