Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 307. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I see a lot of uncertainty around here  Smiley It means a big crash  Smiley
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Could someone just set up thread with counters for blocknet events? It will be helpful
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
refund will start in 5 hours?

Ito ends on 5th November 23:59 est , then 48 hours window on Bittrex

On 6th we should be getting detailed information from Poloniex and Bter

After Bittrex window ends we can summarize everything , for now the minimum requirement of 850 btc has been met already
legendary
Activity: 1764
What refund? They have sold more than 850 BTC worth of Block already

I guess he's talking about the Bittrex refund.
Ok...what is the deal with Bittrex and Block?

Ok I found this.
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

So I guess if enough people go for the refund we will be back down below 850 btc?

sound good and fair to me
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Since the main thread is closed...

What's up with Multipool payouts?  No payment since last Tuesday according to site.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Don't use the Bittrex refund just dump to me on Poloni
legendary
Activity: 1190
From what I understood they'll put a buy wall at ico price during 48 hours but they're not going to cancel the launch whatever will happen. After 48 hours, they will pull back the wall and price could go up or down as for any coins out there.
I wonder will Block be trading normally on Polo while this is going on?
And can we bid higher than the wall on Trex while it is going?
legendary

I guess he's talking about the Bittrex refund.
Ok...what is the deal with Bittrex and Block?

Ok I found this.
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

So I guess if enough people go for the refund we will be back down below 850 btc?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
So what's the deal now with BN???

Refunds coming?

Is the project still happening?

legendary
Activity: 364

Are you suggesting that I'm a part of a smear campaign?  If the answer is yes then could you please help me understand your reasoning?  Thanks.

Ursay... I should probably field your question, because that part of the article was mine. Arlyn did a copy and paste from my last post. It was intended to show the absurdity of the amount of threads dedicated to XC, BN, and Dan.

I included your thread because it was filled with anti-Dan sentiment. It was in no way intended to smear your name. I have nothing but respect for you, and your inquisitive approach to ask tough questions.

I apologize if this has caused you any harm. It was intended to be a parody... nothing more.

As an objective observer and someone that monitors this thread and those whom would choose to do harm, I would say there have been times where his comments irritated me, but only because I aligned this to the smear that was trying to be laid down. In retrospect, his comments are earnest and with value in order to get a clearer picture of the events unfolding. Unfortunately he was standing in front of the tank...

Agreed.

Also think the thread posted has been tidied up a fair bit since the way it was originally. (from memory)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight

Are you suggesting that I'm a part of a smear campaign?  If the answer is yes then could you please help me understand your reasoning?  Thanks.

Ursay... I should probably field your question, because that part of the article was mine. Arlyn did a copy and paste from my last post. It was intended to show the absurdity of the amount of threads dedicated to XC, BN, and Dan.

I included your thread because it was filled with anti-Dan sentiment. It was in no way intended to smear your name. I have nothing but respect for you, and your inquisitive approach to ask tough questions.

I apologize if this has caused you any harm. It was intended to be a parody... nothing more.

As an objective observer and someone that monitors this thread and those whom would choose to do harm, I would say there have been times where his comments irritated me, but only because I aligned this to the smear that was trying to be laid down. In retrospect, his comments are earnest and with value in order to get a clearer picture of the events unfolding. Unfortunately he was standing in front of the tank...
Activity: 261

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010

Are you suggesting that I'm a part of a smear campaign?  If the answer is yes then could you please help me understand your reasoning?  Thanks.
Activity: 605
Activity: 322
So Dan does not want to answer a simple question whether he actually is the developer that writes the code for XC.

And considering all the evasion to similar questions earlier there's only one conclusion - the answer is no.

Why the fuck should he answer you?   Do you even own any blocknet?   If not, then GTFO.

Show us a signed wallet signature where you actually own any block and not just trolling and fudding, you friggin DRK troll.
Activity: 602
ITO sales dwindle after "Dan Metcalf revelations"?

The ITO was advertised ahead of time and people lined up to buy right at the start in case there was a sellout.  Hence, the majority of sales occurred in a rush right of the start.  Once those people get their Block Tokens there will be a slower period of sales as stragglers and those new to information on the offering trickle in to buy.  To somehow say this slowdown is due to "Dan Metcalf revelations" and not merely the calm after the initial buying storm reeks of FUD.  All this garbage has no doubt had an effect on sales, but to blame the slowdown solely on these "revelations" is the sign of an idiot.  Yup, calling the guy that wrote that article an idiot.

That's not journalism, that's an opinion piece.

Guys, here's some indisputable proof that the journalist behind the original Blocknet scam article is part of the smear campaign

I will be adding this to my thread dedicated to exposing this guy:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinssource-journalist-aleppo-allesadero-fired-845359

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I ask everyone here to not respond to this by attacking the SDC community.

We do nobody any good by stooping to the levels of the perpetrators of the smear campaign against us.

Perhaps we can all adopt this for the Blocknet:

Perhaps we could all adopt this in our lives as a whole!  People in general are so fucking disgusting:-(  This has been such an unpleasant situation since BN launched!
dont listen to a tosser like IMJIM he is a fucking bullshitter
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Guys, here's some indisputable proof that the journalist behind the original Blocknet scam article is part of the smear campaign

https://i.imgur.com/Iof1cBB.jpg?1

I will be adding this to my thread dedicated to exposing this guy:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinssource-journalist-aleppo-allesadero-fired-845359

legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Jump to: