Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 309. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I would like to know if there are several people posting under atcsecure on github or just Dan. This is a legit question and people actually made a research on it.

This is the best FUD YET!!!! LMAO!!!!  but off topic, please self-mod and delete the post - the answer is NO!!! its called auto-correct from different access devices, I type extremely fast and hard - having used an IBM-101 Keyboard for years while coding, nothing like the feel of clink - **Touch devices **don't respond well to that method
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Any progress on the proof of concept?

I think its important really to embrace its potential to commoditize resources of it's nodes, while linking that with developers through a decentralized marketplace.  Several major competitors are all going to be fighting in this battle.  IBM & Bitpay have both announced blockchain based products/services.  Beating them to market will be a huge 1st person mover advantage.
Activity: 700

I've read it very nice and balanced article..but I do not have a twitter account.

Does this guy works for cointelegraph?
I don't know who all the cinni investors were, perhaps he should ask them?

I myself lost 25 btc on cinni, when the main dev dropped th ball.

So your saying there is no connection betwen cinni and SDC?

That question was answered in ryno's POD. He was contracted by the cinni dev to make the EM.

You can also read about it on the I believe cryptoarticles site where jdebunt wrote an article about the reveal of sdcdev.

Okay, fair enough, I won't start asking questions (like how much he was paid,etc,) - lets move on with blocknet

Back to blocknet.
Activity: 364

Blocknet's Wiki is starting to take shape and with that I am glad to announce that coingateway.net will be holding the ITO's btc in escrow.

Dan

Sweet.  Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Bump for Dan.

He answered these questions in his "Q&A" yesterday.

No he didn't.

What’s your history with coding?

Dan: I started coding in 1980. I wrote BBS software, email s/w and instant messaging software for BBS systems

Kamora (Community Member): Name every coin that you made

Dan: XC and Blocknet

edit: that answers one and indirectly the other was answered, he helped with the annon tech.

He doesn't say he has crypto coding history.

He says he made XC and Blocknet - but the definition of "making a coin" is ambiguous. I heard Max Keiser made a coin. It doesn't mean he coded a single line himself.
Activity: 700
https://twitter.com/brelly1978/status/529294088567132161

You sneaky blocknet twitters.... an alternate first decentralised altcoin forum where just legitimate coins would join to end this BTT madness is an amazing Idea  Grin Grin Grin

Bump for Dan.

No he didn't.

What’s your history with coding?

Dan: I started coding in 1980. I wrote BBS software, email s/w and instant messaging software for BBS systems

Kamora (Community Member): Name every coin that you made

Dan: XC and Blocknet

edit: that answers one and indirectly the other was answered, he helped with the annon tech.
Activity: 476
I don't know who all the cinni investors were, perhaps he should ask them?

I myself lost 25 btc on cinni, when the main dev dropped th ball.

So your saying there is no connection betwen cinni and SDC?

That question was answered in ryno's POD. He was contracted by the cinni dev to make the EM.

You can also read about it on the I believe cryptoarticles site where jdebunt wrote an article about the reveal of sdcdev.

Blocknet's Wiki is starting to take shape and with that I am glad to announce that coingateway.net will be holding the ITO's btc in escrow.

Dan
3rd - I was never the dev of any other coin than XC and blocknet, - I was never the hal dev, I did NOT WRITE ANY of its code

If we assume being "the dev" means being someone who writes most of the code -

1) Are you "the dev" of XC?

2) Did any of the people who have contributed to XC codebase write any of HAL's code?

Sorry to repeat, but did you choose to not answer or did you miss it?

Bump for Dan.

the major of code written in any altcoin was done by the bitcoin developers

I knew I left a cop-out there. You're quite good at finding them. Let me rephrase.

If we assume being "the dev" of an alt-coin means being someone who writes most of the custom code after the codebase has been forked from another coin -

2) Did any of the people who have contributed to XC codebase write any of HAL's code?

Bump for Dan.

3rd - I was never the dev of any other coin than XC and blocknet, - I was never the hal dev, I did NOT WRITE ANY of its code

Bump for Dan.

the major of code written in any altcoin was done by the bitcoin developers

Bump for Dan.
Jump to: