Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 328. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
What happens with the BLOCK bought on poloniex ?

sell them? The market is open AFAIK.

Is it a joke ?

Market isn't supposed to be opened, and selling my share would immediately crash the price.

Why a buy wall on bittrex and not on poloniex? What is the official statements about that ?

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/blocknet-ito-sale-bittrex-statement-poloniex-trading-rules-bter-trading-market

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Is it a joke ?

Market isn't supposed to be opened, and selling my share would immediately crash the price.

Why a buy wall on bittrex and not on poloniex? What is the official statements about that ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Interesting project, lets see what is gonna happen  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Crypto Boh = Mr. Boh = Pookielax31 from shadowcoin/shadowcash community

I'd like to be clear that I have nothing against ShadowCash as a technology (i.e. I think it is legit) and I also have nothing against its developer, Rynomster. In fact, my experience of him is that he's a nice guy.

The smear campaign we've all witnessed has been planned and propagated by a bunch of SDC bagholders/pumpers. The dev team is not implicated at all as far as I'm aware.

Just to flesh out the claim I've just made, about three weeks ago I was notified that this smear campaign was being planned.

I had access to the screenshots that were leaked a few days ago. Oddly enough they were presented back then as pastebins of IRC chat logs.

Whatever these materials originally were, this smear campaign has been a long time coming and I have no reasonable doubt as to its origins.

LOL

Thanks for the heads up.

Oh, wait...

You left us loyal XC holders out to dry.

"This dumping makes no sense at all...it's so illogical."

It's clear you don't have our backs.

I'm done covering yours.

Roll Eyes

I did not leave anyone out to dry.

What makes you think that the dumping *prior* to the start of this smear campaign was related to some trolls making up a pile of internet trash?

But the real issue here is the matter of my "having your backs." I'm done nannying the XC community. Nannying doesn't respect you as adults and it places an intolerable tax on my time.

The general expectation that people have some sort of right to information that'll help allay their fears is unfounded. I'm absolutely sick of being made to respond to every little piece of useless nonsense that's somehow made someone in the community worried.

Think independently. Recognise internet trash for what it is and ignore it. Do not stoop to the level of trolls by retaliating. If you can't master your fears then just get out.

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Activity: 672
Activity: 435
Never in other projects I saw so much FUD.

Why is this in Blocknet so?

Cause Supernet can't afford to let Blocknet to succeed....  They know Blocknet is far superior.

Exactly, and it also seems that some do not want to reach the 2 500 BTC to have more %
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Question for people who don't plan to accept Bittrex's refund offer:

You've all been asking for facts to prove the so called 'FUD' that Dan was behind Halcyon. Many of you(including myself) asked Dan straight up whether or not he was involved and he repeatedly denied it.

If by 'public information' it meant that people in this inner circle of Prometheus and other people in the know knew that he was the guy behind Halcyon then that's pretty weak. [No, code reviews were announced publicly in the XC thread and occasionally in press releases.]

Your answers are in bold:

I wanted to make a clear and concise statement about all of this mud slinging going around....

As everybody involved with XC's knows I did numerous freelance projects, some of which Prometheus was involved in, like KeyOS and Halc.  Yesterday I was so frustrated with everything that was ALREADY PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE [stated on twitter and in the XC OP/ANN] being portrayed as some type of scam.. Accusing me of being Prometheus, accusing me of being the dev. of numerous coins and half the coins in blocknet...that I simply answered no to any and all questions.   None of these allegations are true, I am DAN METCALF and I have never used any other account than ATCSECURE on this forum.  Nor did I ever participate into any scam's, nor would I ever...  the comments about XC's POW being stopped because I was paid off is a complete fabrication.

What I find most interesting about this amount of FUD is that all the information was already public, and to think that I have all these alias's on this forum is complete insanity.

My full statement on the matter can be viewed at http://www.atcsecure.com/blog/Official_Statement.pdf

Also blocknet's assets and funds will be held in escrow and released as development progress's.  Blocknet is not a scam, but a legitimate project and proof of concept code will be available shortly.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf

Activity: 322

Cause Supernet can't afford to let Blocknet to succeed....  They know Blocknet is far superior.
legendary

I would say it is very good sign Smiley

Don`t let them mess with your head

Someone just doesn`t want to see Blocknet on the market
Activity: 475
Merit: 251

legendary
Everyone can have his own opinion , is Dan a great developer ? yes, he surely is , what other developers can also confirm

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/dan-metcalf-publicly-issues-statement-on-accusations-made-against-him
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
Question for people who don't plan to accept Bittrex's refund offer:

You've all been asking for facts to prove the so called 'FUD' that Dan was behind Halcyon. Many of you(including myself) asked Dan straight up whether or not he was involved and he repeatedly denied it.

And now we have Dan himself confirming that he was involved with Halcyon in this very thread after lying to all of us. And his excuse that it was 'public information' despite everyone thinking that it couldn't possibly be true and saying that these accusations were false.

If by 'public information' it meant that people in this inner circle of Prometheus and other people in the know knew that he was the guy behind Halcyon then that's pretty weak. Why the vehement public denials then? Obviously Dan knew what he have did was wrong. Prometheus actually does look 'ethical' compared to Dan, because he's not the one putting a public persona out there that's solely meant to gain public trust and put up a thin veil of legitimacy.

Everyone knew that a "code review" was done, but now that we know that Dan himself was involved behind the scenes with Halcyon that is the very definition of unethical behavior. How can you justify supporting such a person after this?

I expect Prometheus will continue doing what the does and making money behind the scenes, but what use is Dan now as a pawn in the game when his true character has been revealed?

Either way I want to hear from XC supporters and people who have purchased Blocknet on why they will continue to support it.

I especially want to hear from infinitechaos as I've noticed that he seems to be one of the more intelligent XC supporters who is actually willing to consider facts and logic. If he has any sort of argument now that XC and Blocknet should still be supported I'd like to hear it.
legendary
This was a small supernet copy... if you liked the blocknet idea you should really be looking into supernet, its way more complex being built by geniuses with huge amounts of btc backing it. Its ito sold over 6000btc and has been delivering. Supernet is the real deal. Wink Even if blocknet had good intentions ,the wrong groups got a hold of it and theres simply not enough supporters. This is the harsh truth... Anyway good luck guys.

Since DHT alone doesn't meet the requires of XBRIDGE, we won't be cloning anything.   Xbridge will be a new P2P protocol - merging XNode, DHT and telehash.

On the topic of collaboration, personally I'd love it if SuperNET wallets get XBridges at some point. There's a clear benefit to that.
And I expect us to both benefit from each other's code from time to time as the two projects develop. This is one of many ways in which competition can be mutually beneficial.

legendary
It is time to answer just with code now

The code will be constantly updated and you will be able to follow the progess here https://github.com/atcsecure/xbridge

It is coming Smiley
Activity: 700
It is time to answer just with code now
Activity: 504
More FUD.

I have invested 1 BTC at Bittrex and I dont sell my Block back to the wall. Grin
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1260
You fucking guys are so ridiculous, EVERYONE is gonna refund that bought at Bittrex.  I HIGHLY doubt I am the only one that bought there that has NO plan to refund........gimme a break, what a moronic statement lol:-)
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I hold my Block shares  to the point if I can change it on NHZ Assets.

No Risk No Fun Wink

Dito, no nuts no glory

Im holding

There is too much attention to this whole project. There are certainly people out there with 'other' interests and willing to go great lengths to trashtalk this whole project. Having seen this thing unfold, Dan is gonna code the shit out of that FUD because thats the only way to prove it's the real deal.

This is just another long term thing
Jump to: