Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 323. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
that whole ico/ipo fear goes on my fucking nerves. this is no longer some teens coding in basements after school. people try to start companies or large scale joint projects in full time. EVERY startup looks for funding.  people act like they are forced to buy into anything. crowdfunding is great but if you do it for a  crypto realted project its instantly a scam?

Exactly this. Same with ethereum. You can label anything a scam, but claiming you can deliver something superb without any crowdfunding would be the scam signal.  
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
XC investors confidence has already been gained back and if you were not trolling you were already aware that Dan confirmed no more coin reviews with the blocknet project announcement three weeks ago or so.

so he's already stopped the coin review but will he stop the freelance?

I think he will stop to feed his children as well so that he can focus just on coding a circle jerk program for you
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
XC investors confidence has already been gained back and if you were not trolling you were already aware that Dan confirmed no more coin reviews with the blocknet project announcement three weeks ago or so.

so he's already stopped the coin review but will he stop the freelance? i think the freelance is what get him into trouble. if the confidence is already gained back then there shouldn't be anymore dumping xc, but that's not the case because every day is new low.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250

One must consider all the motivations involved here as well.  Whales play dirty using tactics from the securities market.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/poopandscoop.asp

It may be a whale tactic, but as a person being very much involved in the crypto development, you should not have hosted a IPO. Only scammers do.
Did you develop XC with a IPO? Had such a good respect on you man.

XC was funded/developed via the premine and my own investment.  I do think that ITO's have a place for funding legitimate projects

dan i still believed in you and think you're not scammer but you need to restore the confident of xc investors back. how you would ask? you would need to confirm with them you will no longer working for something or someone anymore, this included code review and freelance for other coins. everytime you creating another entity or working with other coins it would only dilute your coin, xc. i don't know if they still believing in you, only you can prove to them. i am sure there are endless ideas to add into xc instead of creating new entity and helping other coins.

Do you think XC's 3-4 devs are going to conquer the world while some teams have 30M in fundings ?

legendary
Activity: 1764

One must consider all the motivations involved here as well.  Whales play dirty using tactics from the securities market.

It may be a whale tactic, but as a person being very much involved in the crypto development, you should not have hosted a IPO. Only scammers do.

XC was funded/developed via the premine and my own investment.  I do think that ITO's have a place for funding legitimate projects

dan i still believed in you and think you're not scammer but you need to restore the confident of xc investors back. how you would ask? you would need to confirm with them you will no longer working for something or someone anymore, this included code review and freelance for other coins. everytime you creating another entity or working with other coins it would only dilute your coin, xc. i don't know if they still believing in you, only you can prove to them. i am sure there are endless ideas to add into xc instead of creating new entity and helping other coins.
Activity: 182
Wouldn't the altcoin community be better served if the dev of SDC, just shut down his coin, and removed it from the exchanges? That way there wouldn't be anything to FUD about?

If SDC ever gets ready and it's legit, the dev should just restart the blockchain from the beginning with a fair start with a premine to himself perhaps to get rid of the whale group. If the dev feels the whale group is detrimental to the image and success of his coin that is. Or someone else can fork it and people can decide which one to follow.

I would agree as it is, it's very toxic and if you could just remove the assholes from the equation the coin and the altcoin community would be better off for it.
Activity: 364
I have to say to Synechist and Dan that today you have done an outstanding job in clearing all the attacks that you have received by those low life crypto scammers.

Yesterday I was on the verge of selling due to the paranoia that somehow they instilled on me and Im glad I kept my bag secure.

Yeah I got very little sleep last night and all I could find anywere where fud threads.

I was feeling pretty depressed, but was never gonna sell.

In the end I decided to put an order in and got about another 1000 XC in the 30's.

It's always been all or nothing for me.

Glad to see things turning around.  Smiley
Activity: 756

that whole ico/ipo fear goes on my fucking nerves. this is no longer some teens coding in basements after school. people try to start companies or large scale joint projects in full time. EVERY startup looks for funding.  people act like they are forced to buy into anything. crowdfunding is great but if you do it for a  crypto realted project its instantly a scam?

exactly perfectly phrased. Good to have the all XC community back togheter today. Thanks to the the team for today clarifications. We stand strong toghether again today.
Activity: 882

Activity: 364
https://gist.github.com/atcsecure/cf6a478ef3169cefdc6d

You guys realize that this conversation vindicates Dan from much of the FUD going around, right?  Just compare the dates in this conversation to the dates in the Prom / Smurf conversation.

Prometheus is shown as having NO IDEA about a merger between XC and SDC on his conversations dated later than 10/9.  This proves multiple things:

1) Obviously, Dan is NOT Prometheus
2) It proves Prometheus' relationship with Dan is really not close at all.  If their relationship was close, the XC/SDC merger is surely information that Prometheus would have been aware of.  Instead, Prometheus asks Smurf for a collaboration AFTER 10/9 - surely he wold have mentioned something of the merger discussed on 10/9.  Not to mention that the information Prometheus gives in his chat with Smurf is erroneous in several places.  

One question I have is, who approached who first for a merger?  Did XC approach SDC first?  Or did SDC approach XC first?

great observation

+1
I have to say to Synechist and Dan that today you have done an outstanding job in clearing all the attacks that you have received by those low life crypto scammers.

Yesterday I was on the verge of selling due to the paranoia that somehow they instilled on me and Im glad I kept my bag secure.

I wanted to publicly apologise even for the thoughts that came into my mind from this paronoia instilled in me and I feel disgusted but how much twist and evil can those people put into others with this FUD campaign.

You are the role model and the standard for clean business development and progression in all the Crypto market place.

I stand strong and with pride next to you. If I had more money I would bring up XC on my own not even putting buy orders on just buy everything from the sell page till I finish my founds.

Thank you for what you are here to do.

Making history in Crypto.
Activity: 324
Coins right now should be viewed as separate entities just like companies. it doesn't surprise me at all that the best of them would want to merge at some point to pool their limited ressources and be more competitive vs the likes of NXT and BTC and etc.

Just not SDC at this point.

Seriously I'd rather see a coin like sys/VIA/BC join forces than this dev/community muppets.
Activity: 882

You guys realize that this conversation vindicates Dan from much of the FUD going around, right?  Just compare the dates in this conversation to the dates in the Prom / Smurf conversation.

Prometheus is shown as having NO IDEA about a merger between XC and SDC on his conversations dated later than 10/9.  This proves multiple things:

2) It proves Prometheus' relationship with Dan is really not close at all.  If their relationship was close, the XC/SDC merger is surely information that Prometheus would have been aware of.  Instead, Prometheus asks Smurf for a collaboration AFTER 10/9 - surely he wold have mentioned something of the merger discussed on 10/9.  Not to mention that the information Prometheus gives in his chat with Smurf is erroneous in several places.  

One question I have is, who approached who first for a merger?  Did XC approach SDC first?  Or did SDC approach XC first?

great observation
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

so you pretty much labeled supernet and a whole bunch of other projects scams. Nice going.
Activity: 226

2) It proves Prometheus' relationship with Dan is really not close at all.  If their relationship was close, the XC/SDC merger is surely information that Prometheus would have been aware of.  Instead, Prometheus asks Smurf for a collaboration AFTER 10/9 - surely he would have mentioned something of the merger discussed on 10/9.  Not to mention that the information Prometheus gives in his chat with Smurf is erroneous in several places.  

Activity: 540

Jump to: