Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 344. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
If they sell for example for 1000 BTC what happens to the rest 1500BTC/Block?

It will be destroyed.

That means normally that the worth from one block will rise automatical I guess  Smiley and when the network is in action I get higher fees ?
Is this right?

Correct  Smiley

no thats not correct, ppls will dump blocknet till they have delivered something usable in Q2 2015. I offer bets that blocknet will loose on value after the ito. Up to 5btc, pm me.

I would say the same if i would like to buy cheaper, it can go up aswell if devs come up with updates. Blocknet is very popular right now because of it's concept and some haters talk. If the devs just mind their own goals and work on this concept i can see it explode.
Activity: 321
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Is there actually any real code that can be viewed for this or is it all private?

There will be the code of the Xbridge so basically of block-net will be open sourced and a preview will arrive soon

I've actually tried to answer my own question. So far I've been looking over this: https://github.com/atcsecure/blocknet

What the above appears to be is just a regular old litecoin/bitcoin fork. "Tokens" are just another name for "coins". There is no code in the above repository that is unique or in any way shape or form able to do anything with "Xbridge". It seems to be only a new coin with nothing else. I don't see how it justifies 2500 btc in it's current form.

That's because it's a temporary wallet to keep your coins in until the blocknet launches. Then they will be redeemed for the proper tokens. Or would you rather leave them in an exchange for a few months until the launch? Or let the dev look after them? No, you get a wallet to look after your own investment.  As has been explained, the Xbridge code is on the way. It would probably be here already if not for the fud.

Is there a timeframe for the xbridge code to be released?

A preview soon. they did not say when exactly but maybe before the end of the week. but now with all this fudstorm they have to deal with I don't know. The sooner they release it the better.
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Is there actually any real code that can be viewed for this or is it all private?

There will be the code of the Xbridge so basically of block-net will be open sourced and a preview will arrive soon

I've actually tried to answer my own question. So far I've been looking over this: https://github.com/atcsecure/blocknet

What the above appears to be is just a regular old litecoin/bitcoin fork. "Tokens" are just another name for "coins". There is no code in the above repository that is unique or in any way shape or form able to do anything with "Xbridge". It seems to be only a new coin with nothing else. I don't see how it justifies 2500 btc in it's current form.

That's because it's a temporary wallet to keep your coins in until the blocknet launches. Then they will be redeemed for the proper tokens. Or would you rather leave them in an exchange for a few months until the launch? Or let the dev look after them? No, you get a wallet to look after your own investment.  As has been explained, the Xbridge code is on the way. It would probably be here already if not for the fud.

Nothing definite, possibly this week according to Synechist.
Hoertest your posts are always refreshing. I'm glad you are in this community.

thanks  Wink

np buddy Smiley
Activity: 658
The Buck Stops Here.

That's because it's a temporary wallet to keep your coins in until the blocknet launches. Then they will be redeemed for the proper tokens. Or would you rather leave them in an exchange for a few months until the launch? Or let the dev look after them? No, you get a wallet to look after your own investment.  As has been explained, the Xbridge code is on the way. It would probably be here already if not for the fud.

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Hoertest your posts are always refreshing. I'm glad you are in this community.

thanks  Wink
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

This is just the Code for the current wallet used just to keep tokens/coins till the end of the ITO

No code was release of the blocknet. this code can be cloned even by flutter coin for what I care
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Spoetnik will FUD everything that has no POW

I am a miner as well as a trader and POW is just as FUBAR as POS. People can rent massive hashing power, or own it, and they do, and it isn't any more fair that ITOs or people buying POS coins. This isn't about mining BTC with laptops anymore and no distribution system is totally fair. POW and POS both have real advantages and disadvantages. I don't really make much with mining anymore, more of a hobby compared to just trading, but I like having POW options and POS options. /shrug -- ITOs are ok as long as we have solid trust systems in place, not just reputations, solid escrows we can all believe in.
The Buck Stops Here.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight

I hope people wont invest more in blocknet, so my share will worth more Smiley

Grin LOL I was thinking the same thing..maybe FUD at this point is not such a bad idea...maybe, just maybe....that is their basis?
The Buck Stops Here.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

It will be destroyed.

That means normally that the worth from one block will rise automatical I guess  Smiley and when the network is in action I get higher fees ?
Is this right?

Correct  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
I hope people wont invest more in blocknet, so my share will worth more Smiley
Activity: 504

It will be destroyed.

Is this right?
Would it be possible to connect up the folks that continue to just go over the same old crap a private room to vet their concerns so we don't need to listen to their spew and spill about what they feel is best for a majority of Blocknet investors and their off point discussions. It gets old real fast and we basically view these comments as worthless and unsubstantiated. Why do they continue to make this project about them and their ego. This is about the crypto and moving forward.
Because people do care about crypto they are concerned with anything related to P&D groups. There is ample of evidence that BlockNet is involved with such a group. This is not moving crypto forward at all and it is a real threat.

There is no Evidence cut it out already there have been created 320 threads on bitcoin talk by the same people in 24 hours they just defeated themselves doing this and revealed who they really are:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dan-metcalf-please-respond-to-the-allegations-qa-of-xcurrency-xc-841958

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blocknet-bullying-forum-members-for-criticism-threats-of-violence-843272

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--842975

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blocknet-admits-to-buy-into-their-own-ito-censored-content-inside-842860

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-is-dan-metcalf-xcurrency-developer-finished-842330

all created by new accounts or by the same people mostly:

Stealthcoin

vgolitsyn

Spoetnik

They are still creating new ones by the minute. They will just need to create Dan is an Illuminati Masons Coder then we have all of them
Activity: 336

It will be destroyed.
Activity: 504

Jump to: