Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 347. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
It is widely known (among informed circles) even before this drama unfolded that UtilityCoin was started and funded by Prometheus.

This sounds like thin foil to me Evidence please. So he is not the Dev and he does not have official affiliation with Util? if he say he does how do you trust him since none trusted him to begin with. If he is an official Pumper why do you think is not possible that he made the logs public to slender block and XC name so that he could buy in cheap. everything is possible at this point all the scenarios are open but you seem to consider just the emotional side of Fuds made against the XC team and block.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
It is widely known (among informed circles) even before this drama unfolded that UtilityCoin was started and funded by Prometheus.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

what i want to understand is this prom guy owning util or is he just a whale holding big amounts? i read the logs but since nobody trusts this guy i'm surprised the same people didn't question his word there one bit. like "You can't trust this dude but what he says on skype must be true". not attacking you here.

Also a good answer to all accusations needs some prep time. this shit went down yesterday. i'm shure the "campaign" (my perception) was prepped also. the way they shot out screens ,timed new threads with new side allegations. well orchestrated , 100% not spontanious if you know a little marketing.  
They are not ignoring them they are constructing a FINAL and official response to all this Fud campaign.

Again can you show any evidence of those claims being true?

I can chat on skype with my grandma and say that I'm an FBA agent and we are going to take down the cake shop that competes with my grandma home baking business. then Uncle sam of the Pub down the road copy this logs as my Grandma was chatting from his PC does it make me an FBA agent and does that make my grandma a terrorist? at the end me and my Grandma were just joking But if the cake shop owner find those logs can he send us to jail?

Go ahead and sue them with those "Evidences" of yours if you believe they are true evidences and can stand the court.

For the Prometheus issue I am still waiting their reply but I can Imagine that Prom is not the only one involved with Utility and maybe they have agreements with Utility Devs that they want to honor and now this Prom stuff came out they have to consult themselves and take a decision..

Anyway is this Prom just a Pumper who the fuck he is is he the Official Dev of utility?
Let me break down the logic for you:

Either,

1) Prometheus is a liar
          OR
2) Dan is a liar.

Prometheus is, in effect, saying Dan is a liar (with his claims that he paid Dan for tech + code reviews).

Dan is, in effect, saying that Prometheus is a liar (with his claim that he never received any funds from Prometheus).

Possible courses of action:

1) XC / BlockNET ignore Prometheus claims yet continue to work with Prometheus --> and BlockNET's reputation is damaged (because no one can tell who is telling the truth, and in fact there is more reason to believe that Prometheus is speaking truthfully).

2) XC / BlockNET officially condemn Prometheus claims and take action by removing him & his coin from BlockNET --> and BlockNET's reputation is better off (because people can perceive that XC / BlockNET will not stand for unethical behavior, such as the lies & actions of Prometheus).  

3) XC / BlockNET officially provide clarity on the situation in the chance that Dan did not tell the whole truth.  Maybe Dan did receive funds from Prometheus under certain scenarios... no one will necessarily fault him for this (depending on the nature of it).  But if this did occur, be transparent about it --> and BlockNET's reputation is better off than it is now.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The way you are going about this "FUD" by ignoring it is the worst strategy you could have employed.  You say "just because some internet trash gets created it does not thereby acquire substance of any sort."  While this reasoning can at times hold true, it can also at times be false.  Many of the claims being made have substance.  Even if you do not think they have substance, the overwhelming majority of spectators & investors DO THINK they have substance.  So by ignoring these claims and "writing if off" as trash, you are shooting yourself in the foot.  

A legitimate question to ask is: Why does XC / BlockNET continue to work with Prometheus in light of the fact that Prometheus repeatedly states that he paid Dan for both tech & code reviews?  Dan claimed he never received any funds from Prometheus, but Prometheus continues to insist that he paid Dan for tech + code reviews.  If Prometheus is indeed lying like you say, then shouldn't his words and actions be condemned publicly with appropriate action by removing him from the BlockNET?  

If XC / BlockNET refuses to bring clarity to the allegations and continues to work with Prometheus and UtilityCoin despite how he continues to slander Dan's reputation, I demand a refund on the BLOCK I purchased.

THIS +10000000
http://www.alternet.org/media/how-you-can-use-media-fight-change-you-believe

Read it, Understand it, Execute it.

All i see here is posts that say people to ignore the possible facts (yes, as long as you guys don't adress them the only possible facts are the ones presented to us by the other camp), act as if nothing is going on and spend our money on a project that currently puts a bad taste in the mouth of everyone involved.

i'm pretty shure they took and take your suggestions serious and work on it but you can't just snip you finger and have the type of professional response that you outlined layed out. meanwhile you still have to be present so its a balance act. synechists job is not so easy atm.

You are right, i might be a tad impatient here. Sorry for that.
I just found that link tomorrow and thought it was important to add it here, shouldn't have added the last 2 lines.

no need to apologies  Smiley. i enjoyed your perspective.
Yesterday we had 8 threads open by spotnik on alts section of which unbelievable 6 surrounded Dan,Blocknet. This alone let me to the conclusion that we are dealing with an organised campaign more than geniune concern all user ratings and the conspirative nature of some accusations aside. what went on yesterday will hurt this whole forum for a long time. i think alot of people see it this way wether they are blocknet holders or just neutral. Sad enough that this still has to be responded to.
Whoever is still uncertain right now just look at the plain numbers. 1 thread is a concern. 2 threads is ok if you feel like nobody hears you. but 6 ? and thats just the spotnik threads . i think we had 10 blocknet/Dan threads in total.
The way you are going about this "FUD" by ignoring it is the worst strategy you could have employed.  You say "just because some internet trash gets created it does not thereby acquire substance of any sort."  While this reasoning can at times hold true, it can also at times be false.  Many of the claims being made have substance.  Even if you do not think they have substance, the overwhelming majority of spectators & investors DO THINK they have substance.  So by ignoring these claims and "writing if off" as trash, you are shooting yourself in the foot.  

A legitimate question to ask is: Why does XC / BlockNET continue to work with Prometheus in light of the fact that Prometheus repeatedly states that he paid Dan for both tech & code reviews?  Dan claimed he never received any funds from Prometheus, but Prometheus continues to insist that he paid Dan for tech + code reviews.  If Prometheus is indeed lying like you say, then shouldn't his words and actions be condemned publicly with appropriate action by removing him from the BlockNET?  

If XC / BlockNET refuses to bring clarity to the allegations and continues to work with Prometheus and UtilityCoin despite how he continues to slander Dan's reputation, I demand a refund on the BLOCK I purchased.
I think that all this FAILED FUD campaign against the block-net ITO and the XC team is really showing off for what it really is with the appearence of compleatly idiotic threads like this one.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9403449

We are dealing with real kids playing the gangster game that switched from mommy weekly pay to the fudsters groups 0.50 BTC pay per week.

Anyway this have brought lot of new eyes into both projects. This can be used wisely as free advertising if we deliver the tech in the right moment and we nail down the official announcement and press release about all this situation.
Activity: 323

All i see here is posts that say people to ignore the possible facts (yes, as long as you guys don't adress them the only possible facts are the ones presented to us by the other camp), act as if nothing is going on and spend our money on a project that currently puts a bad taste in the mouth of everyone involved.

i'm pretty shure they took and take your suggestions serious and work on it but you can't just snip you finger and have the type of professional response that you outlined layed out. meanwhile you still have to be present so its a balance act. synechists job is not so easy atm.

You are right, i might be a tad impatient here. Sorry for that.
I just found that link tomorrow and thought it was important to add it here, shouldn't have added the last 2 lines.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If you would like this project to gain any credibility I suggest you remove Utility Coin from the Blocknet.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Well, Have you counted the number of threads started around this? Smiley
That is absurd and leaks out frustration

This is whats wrong with humans, they tend to believe liers first. This is why we are so easely manipulated by govs, etc

I agree with both of you.

Hoertest is nice to have you here as well. are you over the XC forum too?

Activity: 323

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
ok i will stop posting now. just remembered this will haunt you later on and your hard works will be worthless. the only solution now is to fix it, this is my advice to you.

thank you for your concern, you are more than welcome to repost ur queries in the XC forum, since the XC ITO concerns you so much
legendary
Activity: 1764
ok i will stop posting now. just remembered this will haunt you later on and your hard works will be worthless. the only solution now is to fix it, this is my advice to you.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
And we are currently w8ing for more info concerning the escrow, the proof of concept, etc! You said you had been working on it, I think new investors will be much more positive when you release all that new info

Very true.

We can't wait.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Benthach, you don't have the first idea of what XC Inc even is.

First find out what it is before posting that it presents some kind of issue.

Go and discuss it on a relevant thread.

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
and your buying your own ito aswell, right?

Would be stupid if you didn't.

Who me? Of course.

I got up early in the morning and bagged the 10% discount. :-)

What's to stop you buying up your own coins indefinitely? It's your Bitcoin you're buying it with.

All of my palms.

That's pretty much it right?

Anyone can spend their bitcoins on Blocknet tokens.

Doing so means that your BTC will go into escrow and be spent developing the Blocknet's tech.

In other words, nobody (not even Dan) will be able to pay bitcoins to themselves by buying Blocknet shares.

All of the funds raised go into escrow and will be spent based on voting by the Foundation board (which, in turn, represents the community here and is accountable to them).

The only possible incentives for both insiders and outsider to buy BLOCK is that
- they'll be worth more someday.
- they'll create in incredible technology

P.S. For the record, I'm neither paid nor employed by the Blocknet.

And we are currently w8ing for more info concerning the escrow, the proof of concept, etc! You said you had been working on it, I think new investors will be much more positive when you release all that new info
Jump to: