Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 346. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
So he funded them cause he believes in it. how does this affect blocknet? people need to understand one thing. a corrupt coin doesn't make or break the blocknet. if util is shady and a scam nobody will use them on or of the blocknet. the bridge doesn't give them any advantage if they don't deliver high quality tech and if they do with a pumper as investor but it works fine i'm more than willing to try it through xbridge. the foundation is still likely to drop projects of its seat if they happen to not deliver but it doesn'T affect blocknets usability or advantage for participating coins one bit. if Blocknet will be come what i envision it to be seeing coins fail on the blocknet will be just as commen as of the blocknet. the foundation seat will be an indicator of the legitimacy of a project but this can only be determined through the delivery of promised developments. i don't observe util so i don't know if they are behind in this regard.

Util could serve an interesting role in this process so let me make a proposition:

since prom and Dan make contradicting comments its really an unhealthy scenario for them to sit on the foundation together (depending on proms role, say in util, still not shure here)

Util could be the first of many coins that isn't part of the foundation first but still enables the xbridge to give their user the advantages of blocknet. by delivering the technology and doing well they could gain their seat on blocknet.

So the foundation seat is a vehicle of verification but the acces tool Xbridge will really become open source. and if million shitcoins implement it it doesn't hurt the good coins one bit since they are still not part of the foundation. the only way they could capitalise from blocknet would be delivering unique tech and by so they are no shitclones anymore. the good coins on blocknet would benefit from even bigger trafic for their good technology.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
LOL. It's even closed source. I have no idea why anyone is even bothering with this spasm. Too much noise for a closed source. Who wants to buy that should be able to gamble and loose. They're buyig now not only promises. Now they buy promises with surprises attached. Very nice. I need to launch one of these rippoffs too. You don't even need code these days to get your 1 million dollars. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
From the UtilityCoin thread:

Utilitycoin will be moving forward regardless of the Great Halloween Drama of 2014.  I see nothing wrong with an investor putting his own BTC into a project to help build it into more than originally envisioned.

I understand the attacks on BlockNET - the other coin teams do not want to see 2,500 BTC taken out of the alt market when we are all already struggling. I dislike IPO also. From everything I know and see, the BlockNET project seems to be very real and not shady.  I've gotten to meet members of other coin teams and forge working relationships with them, as mentioned in the latest ANN update.

One of the bright points in this crazy unregulated altcoin gambling market is having a testing ground to try new ideas and new approaches to old solutions. Having a project to bring together the work of various coins and get them helping each other is good for cryptocurrency as a whole, I believe. This is not buying or selling advice, just my personal opinion.

UtilityCoin will be continuing work and releases and we applaud all those who held fast to their investments today.

The person posting under user utilitycoin in the above quote is referencing Prometheus having financed UtilityCoin development.

There you have it from the horse's mouth: Prometheus at a bare minimum is confirmed by the UtilityCoin team to have provided funding to the UtilityCoin project. We can only assume that due to having funded UtilityCoin that Prometheus has been granted some level of authority within the UtilityCoin project.

Really guys. Why talk so much and take so much time for such Posts. The coins of blocknet are not good ones and there is too much critical fuds out there. Even if 10% are true its silly to invest in blocknet. But do what you want. I am out. I will not give money to people which destroy the altcoin world. Thats only my 2 cents.

I agree 100 % Bad situation here. Garbage coins involved. Self mod kicking out potential investors? Come on..
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Do not respond to or discuss unverifiable FUD claims here.

Doing so only perpetrates more FUD, even (and especially) if you defend against it.

Unverifiable = ignore.

Moving on...

How is it unverifiable if you don't verify it by asking ?
Activity: 995

Utilitycoin will be moving forward regardless of the Great Halloween Drama of 2014.  I see nothing wrong with an investor putting his own BTC into a project to help build it into more than originally envisioned.

I understand the attacks on BlockNET - the other coin teams do not want to see 2,500 BTC taken out of the alt market when we are all already struggling. I dislike IPO also. From everything I know and see, the BlockNET project seems to be very real and not shady.  I've gotten to meet members of other coin teams and forge working relationships with them, as mentioned in the latest ANN update.

One of the bright points in this crazy unregulated altcoin gambling market is having a testing ground to try new ideas and new approaches to old solutions. Having a project to bring together the work of various coins and get them helping each other is good for cryptocurrency as a whole, I believe. This is not buying or selling advice, just my personal opinion.

UtilityCoin will be continuing work and releases and we applaud all those who held fast to their investments today.

The person posting under user utilitycoin in the above quote is referencing Prometheus having financed UtilityCoin development.

There you have it from the horse's mouth: Prometheus at a bare minimum is confirmed by the UtilityCoin team to have provided funding to the UtilityCoin project. We can only assume that due to having funded UtilityCoin that Prometheus has been granted some level of authority within the UtilityCoin project.

Really guys. Why talk so much and take so much time for such Posts. The coins of blocknet are not good ones and there is too much critical fuds out there. Even if 10% are true its silly to invest in blocknet. But do what you want. I am out. I will not give money to people which destroy the altcoin world. Thats only my 2 cents.

Pure ignorance...
yeah, let's not unite the coins, lets make separate coins over and over again, and play the same P&D game over and over again.
There it is, anon is no more a hype. What's next.

GTFO! BlockNet is trying to achieve something good for the Altcoin world. But you plain stupid, so you can't understand that.

Easy. quite similar concept from serios people. Even if blocknet has success there will be soon other people doing the same concept.
Activity: 566
Sorry Guys don't want to google this.. but anyone knows if it is possible to buy online BTCS with Direct Debit/credit cards even for 1 BTC? I want to buy more XCs

Bitonic.nl

Thx How does it work if I go into the buy option and choose the mister cash option it asks for the credit card. after how much do they send the Bitcoin to your address? I did not find this in the T&C.

thank yuo

I have bought btc there twice, they send it right afyer the transaction.. At least, that was with the IDEAL option.. I dont know about mister cash as i ve never used it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Pure ignorance...
yeah, let's not unite the coins, lets make separate coins over and over again, and play the same P&D game over and over again.
There it is, anon is no more a hype. What's next.

GTFO! BlockNet is trying to achieve something good for the Altcoin world. But you plain stupid, so you can't understand that.
Activity: 700

I just see pure speculation here He does not refer or name Prometheus anywhere in this post and even if he would if he is just an Investor who cares? the fact that he will have any say in the Util dev plan is pure speculation.

Still no Evidence here.
Activity: 995

Sorry Guys don't want to google this.. but anyone knows if it is possible to buy online BTCS with Direct Debit/credit cards even for 1 BTC? I want to buy more XCs

Bitonic.nl

Thx How does it work if I go into the buy option and choose the mister cash option it asks for the credit card. after how much do they send the Bitcoin to your address? I did not find this in the T&C.

thank yuo
Activity: 462

Activity: 364
the thing is nowadays pump groups (ussually people behind fud) create fud among people (fudders are ussually members of same pump group, with manny nicks-and they get paid for that) so thay group have a lower entry point, so they can get mpre out at the end...how people don't realize that?
and better the project is, the more panic they want to create...
just my 2 satoshies
cheers
Activity: 566

Bitonic.nl

Dude, Bitcoin is my coin!!!!!!!
I started it, and my name is Dan Satoshi Nakamoto - go refute this

Instead of asking prometheus to prove that he has access to the github from Util, you ask BlockNet to refute this?

GTFO! Nobody needs to refute anything.

Call It Faith in prometheus lol > The new fudster religion guru
NOT FUD! FACTS!
The way you are going about this "FUD" by ignoring it is the worst strategy you could have employed.  You say "just because some internet trash gets created it does not thereby acquire substance of any sort."  While this reasoning can at times hold true, it can also at times be false.  Many of the claims being made have substance.  Even if you do not think they have substance, the overwhelming majority of spectators & investors DO THINK they have substance.  So by ignoring these claims and "writing if off" as trash, you are shooting yourself in the foot.  

A legitimate question to ask is: Why does XC / BlockNET continue to work with Prometheus in light of the fact that Prometheus repeatedly states that he paid Dan for both tech & code reviews?  Dan claimed he never received any funds from Prometheus, but Prometheus continues to insist that he paid Dan for tech + code reviews.  If Prometheus is indeed lying like you say, then shouldn't his words and actions be condemned publicly with appropriate action by removing him from the BlockNET?  

If XC / BlockNET refuses to bring clarity to the allegations and continues to work with Prometheus and UtilityCoin despite how he continues to slander Dan's reputation, I demand a refund on the BLOCK I purchased.

Why do you believe that XC / BlockNet is even working with prometheus? Because you've seen those skype chat logs? Smiley)
Lol, I can go talk with somebody about how I am a CIA agent and shit.
That somebody is gonna post the logs here. Will you believe it?

Prometheus is an anon person on this forum, known pumper, etc.
It's you own choice to believe the liers first.

I still don't get why are you people still thinking that Prometheus have something to do with BlockNet, really now.

Prometheus has claimed that Utility was his coin.  Where have statements been from XC / BlockNET / UtilityCoin to refute this claim?

Dude, Bitcoin is my coin!!!!!!!
I started it, and my name is Dan Satoshi Nakamoto - go refute this

Instead of asking prometheus to prove that he has access to the github from Util, you ask BlockNet to refute this?

GTFO! Nobody needs to refute anything.

NOT FUD! FACTS!
It is widely known (among informed circles) even before this drama unfolded that UtilityCoin was started and funded by Prometheus.

This sounds like thin foil to me Evidence please. So he is not the Dev and he does not have official affiliation with Util? if he say he does how do you trust him since none trusted him to begin with. If he is an official Pumper why do you think is not possible that he made the logs public to slender block and XC name so that he could buy in cheap. everything is possible at this point all the scenarios are open but you seem to consider just the emotional side of Fuds made against the XC team and block.

Yea, that is definitely a possibility, among a few others.

But my main concern is, in light of these or any number of possibilities, what is clear is that Prometheus is unethical.  So why does XC / BlockNET keep him & his coin (UtilityCoin) on the BlockNET project?  It makes NO sense.

Utility is not prometheus's coin, lol, you need to stop believing everything you read.
That stupid pumpers is using Names left and right to bring more attention to hes "investments" so that he can P&D a market.

Gosh
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
The way you are going about this "FUD" by ignoring it is the worst strategy you could have employed.  You say "just because some internet trash gets created it does not thereby acquire substance of any sort."  While this reasoning can at times hold true, it can also at times be false.  Many of the claims being made have substance.  Even if you do not think they have substance, the overwhelming majority of spectators & investors DO THINK they have substance.  So by ignoring these claims and "writing if off" as trash, you are shooting yourself in the foot.  

A legitimate question to ask is: Why does XC / BlockNET continue to work with Prometheus in light of the fact that Prometheus repeatedly states that he paid Dan for both tech & code reviews?  Dan claimed he never received any funds from Prometheus, but Prometheus continues to insist that he paid Dan for tech + code reviews.  If Prometheus is indeed lying like you say, then shouldn't his words and actions be condemned publicly with appropriate action by removing him from the BlockNET?  

If XC / BlockNET refuses to bring clarity to the allegations and continues to work with Prometheus and UtilityCoin despite how he continues to slander Dan's reputation, I demand a refund on the BLOCK I purchased.

Why do you believe that XC / BlockNet is even working with prometheus? Because you've seen those skype chat logs? Smiley)

I still don't get why are you people still thinking that Prometheus have something to do with BlockNet, really now.

Prometheus has claimed that Utility was his coin.  Where have statements been from XC / BlockNET / UtilityCoin to refute this claim?

Understood, I'm just trying to see if bitcoin 2.0 is truly possible, if something so good can be made that even the main stream begin using it because of the convenience and function it provides. When i started work here, I wasn't aware of the overall troll demographic and i was honest with everyone I met, including smurf.

The Facts:

Yes I paid Dan to help with some works that were in progress yet uncompleted. The guy is the best developer I know of. I don't see a problem with a mutually agreed upon contract between 2 people to complete a project.. But you guys might.

Yes, I am heavily invested in Utility coin. I am not afraid to brag my balance on Bittrex and show that I am a large holder despite the markets previous downtrend.

Yes, I was indeed working on my own supernet it was to be called Utilnet and it was NOT to be an ICO. Several days later Dan Metcalf came back and told me about blocknet. As much as i do not like ICO, i chose to support it because Dan had the unifying power to bring in developers where I did not.

No, I do not have any access to ICO funds

No, I am not going to receive any ICO funds. I'm merely an investor in coins I feel will have a worthwhile technology.

No, I am not Dan Metcalf. Take the tin foil hats off.

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
It is widely known (among informed circles) even before this drama unfolded that UtilityCoin was started and funded by Prometheus.

unfortunatly i'm not among those circles. so like you are not happy with Dans answers or expect more detail how could i or any blocknet investor who is curious be happy with that single sentence regarding proms role. no offense but its a little hypocritcal to expect so much clarity from one side and base your expectations on so little on the other.

If he is a whale holding big amounts its no reason to drop util from blocknet since this could happen to every coin and can't be an argument.

If he is also some kind of executive and can make directional decisions its another story. than it could really be beneicial to show them the door rather than the Xbridge.  Wink
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Jump to: