Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 357. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Synechist...curious what your BLOCK salary is?   Let's make that public so we don't have another XC fiasco on our hands.

I have not been paid by the Blocknet. I've been paid by XC, in XC only (well, in BTC twice if I remember correctly).

I am asking what you WILL be paid so we know before you're paid and not told when funds have been all spent...   

Nothing has been decided.

If I am officially put on the Blocknet payroll, this will be announced.

On the other hand, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with my salary becoming public knowledge, so perhaps that won't be disclosed.

My work for the Blocknet has been purely on a volunteer basis so far.

You guys promised us that bookkeeping of the funds would be open and on the blockchain, so unless you guys plan on breaking that promise, all expenditures that happen from the ITO funds will be public knowledge anyway. Which shouldn't be a bad thing, keeps everything as honnest as it possibly can. Wink

Transparency is necessary if you do such a projekt.

I totally agree  with your points and hope this will be solved here soon.

Yes, you're right, and all spending will be recorded on the blockchain. No question of that.

On the other hand it could make sense in terms of the privacy of devs for, say, coins to be taken from the funds in larger batches allocated to, say, a given release. From there, payments to individuals could be kept private, while the amount used for a given release will still be publicly disclosed.

How does that sound?

Sounds like there's something to hide.  No reason to not be transparent otherwise.  WE are paying your salary by participating, therefore, we deserve to know who is receiving the funds.  Argue that one.

Quoting for historical purposes, clarity and science.
Also, popcorn
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
  Blocknet is killing all coin involved  Undecided

Nearly every other altcoin is down, is the Blocknet killing them too?
Welcome to the "free market" which is definitly not manipulated. Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, sell everything you have and "Get Out Now!" --Chikun Little
Activity: 56
  Blocknet is killing all coin involved  Undecided

Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
I like Blocknet but please make a roadmap together... The best dev's can make great stuff, be transparent.
Activity: 28
Synechist...curious what your BLOCK salary is?   Let's make that public so we don't have another XC fiasco on our hands.

I have not been paid by the Blocknet. I've been paid by XC, in XC only (well, in BTC twice if I remember correctly).

I am asking what you WILL be paid so we know before you're paid and not told when funds have been all spent...   

On the other hand, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with my salary becoming public knowledge, so perhaps that won't be disclosed.

You guys promised us that bookkeeping of the funds would be open and on the blockchain, so unless you guys plan on breaking that promise, all expenditures that happen from the ITO funds will be public knowledge anyway. Which shouldn't be a bad thing, keeps everything as honnest as it possibly can. Wink

Yes, you're right, and all spending will be recorded on the blockchain. No question of that.

On the other hand it could make sense in terms of the privacy of devs for, say, coins to be taken from the funds in larger batches allocated to, say, a given release. From there, payments to individuals could be kept private, while the amount used for a given release will still be publicly disclosed.

How does that sound?

Sounds like there's something to hide.  No reason to not be transparent otherwise.  WE are paying your salary by participating, therefore, we deserve to know who is receiving the funds.  Argue that one.
He is correct, there is no reason to hide something from us! Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Synechist...curious what your BLOCK salary is?   Let's make that public so we don't have another XC fiasco on our hands.

How does that sound?

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Just emailed coingateway about my 10% discount.  2 MINS LATER - THEY SENT IT TO ME. Smiley
Me too.
Just Sent Email today - got my 10% (exactly!) refund in abt 1-2 minutes. Good play, COINGATEWAY
Keep harvesting more  XC's  - so cheap now.  50K ! Can't miss that
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Full transparency is required really.

A full ledger of all costs needs to be provided. Your wages included else how can the ledger be complete?

What's the big deal anyway.

I am shocked that XC has dived like this and all the surrounding chatter about the xc premine. Should have been a full ledger from the start so people could review the spending.

I think the main thing they are fighting with is , There has been a shit storm on this thread and in other places, Random people coming in and jumping on the smallest pointless detail and trying to forcefully turn it into this big thing (yes some points were valid, most of them were not)

Currently if dan mentioned he has a cat, within 5 minutes expect a post saying "OMG HE SOLD ALL HIS XC TO FEED HIS CAT"

When you have people actively jumping on every single tiny detail and trying to blow it up into a huge thing, It creates the problem of.....is the announcing of the exact precise payments for each member for which jobs then clearly some people are going to disagree and be angry at the amounts paid and attempt to turn it into something bigger than it is.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Full transparency is required really.

A full ledger of all costs needs to be provided. Your wages included else how can the ledger be complete?

What's the big deal anyway.

I am shocked that XC has dived like this and all the surrounding chatter about the xc premine. Should have been a full ledger from the start so people could review the spending.
Activity: 252
Let's dump it and then moon  Smiley
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
quick quexstion about staking. how long it takes for coins to become mature and begin staking?
regards
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just emailed coingateway about my 10% discount.  2 MINS LATER - THEY SENT IT TO ME. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

How does that sound?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Activity: 323

legendary
Why can I not trade BLOCK on BTER now?

Because we're having an ITO. There's no trading during ITOs.

Activity: 476
Why can I not trade BLOCK on BTER now?
legendary
I think it's really important for the dev to be here on the day trading starts or releasing something regarding Blocknet to give a positive start of trading and supporting the price.

We plan a few updates during the ITO actually. ;-)

Jump to: