Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 359. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
What's happening with Bter? The amount of BLOCKs for sale has been reduced by more than 1 million. Are these coins still on Bter?

Those Blocknet tokens weren't sold. There was an issue with the amount displayed on Bter.

We don't really know why, but an extra 275 BTC worth of BLOCK was displayed. We contacted them and it sorted itself out this morning sometime.

It's funny this never came up in your previous calculations...

I only found out it was wrong when Revelation showed my calculations to have omitted a check against the total coin supply.

(Thanks Revelation. :-)
So can we have the actual allocation of BLOCKs across exchanges with txid used to make these transfers?

I can try asking for that... can't guarantee it though.

Standard Block explorer (not the one in the wallet) would help with this a lot.

Indeed it would...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
What's happening with Bter? The amount of BLOCKs for sale has been reduced by more than 1 million. Are these coins still on Bter?

Those Blocknet tokens weren't sold. There was an issue with the amount displayed on Bter.

We don't really know why, but an extra 275 BTC worth of BLOCK was displayed. We contacted them and it sorted itself out this morning sometime.

I only found out it was wrong when Revelation showed my calculations to have omitted a check against the total coin supply.

So can we have the actual allocation of BLOCKs across exchanges with txid used to make these transfers?

Standard Block explorer (not the one in the wallet) would help with this a lot.
legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Synechist...curious what your BLOCK salary is?   Let's make that public so we don't have another XC fiasco on our hands.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I just watched Zeitgeist and finally understood! Cheesy It's decentral!  Shocked

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Regarding staking by Bittrex, they will of course state that they do not stake coins.

Even if they do, it's for a mere week. I'm unconcerned.

Yeah, definitely not something you'd want to check as the sales begin...  Total coins?  Eh, fuck it...who cares...
legendary

legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Has anyone receive their 10% of blocknet coins from coingateway yet?

I think most people have.  I did yesterday evening.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Yep - send them a support ticket if you haven't. It seems they're pretty quick to reply.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
legendary
UnicornFarts, I deleted your post because it did not include the comment I posted regarding the reddit link you supplied.

Omitting discussion relevant to a point portrays a biased view.

Activity: 456
@ Jimmy Zed

It's the exchange man, that stupid all coin exchange wants to attract new traders and fees. Go crazy on the exchange instead of whining.

legendary
You're all encouraged to not quote the comments of trolls.

When you reply to FUD or to abuse, just delete the comment first.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Anyone buying this needs to read the XC thread.  The developers of this are the same ones in XC who dumped all their premine before starting blocknet.

is this actually confirmed?
XC seemed to be the only currency that has working anonymity and many other features that other coins only promise to deliver

It would be stupid to dump XC premine right when blocknet ICO is running

Hi all

I can now give some clarity on the status of XC's premine:

- The premine has been completely spent since mid September.

- Dan has been part-funding XC's development since day one (XChat and the multipool, among other things), and funding it entirely since Rev 2.

- Dan will continue to fund XC's development, and so nothing about the source of the funding or the pace of development will change.

- Specifically, XC's funding comes from Dan's corporation, which has pioneered IP over RF in marine environments.

- The premine was not dumped or traded for profit at any stage.

- The premine was used exclusively for paying for XC's project - that is, for Teka and I to work, for websites, PR expenses, the ATM deal, etc.

XC is, and will continue to be, Dan's baby. He has personally invested over 1000 hours of his time into it.
Since it's been developed at his own expense for some time, you have good reason to believe that he won't just lose interest.
His personal stake is significant, and this serves to increase his commitment.

Activity: 978
Anyone buying this needs to read the XC thread.  The developers of this are the same ones in XC who dumped all their premine before starting blocknet.

is this actually confirmed?
XC seemed to be the only currency that has working anonymity and many other features that other coins only promise to deliver

It would be stupid to dump XC premine right when blocknet ICO is running
Just the usual FUD from the usual people
Jump to: