Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 360. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Anyone buying this needs to read the XC thread.  The developers of this are the same ones in XC who dumped all their premine before starting blocknet.

is this actually confirmed?
XC seemed to be the only currency that has working anonymity and many other features that other coins only promise to deliver

It would be stupid to dump XC premine right when blocknet ICO is running
Activity: 112
Well, I won't talk about any technical details or the lack of them, but it is obvious even to a person with an IQ of 75 that the people behind this project cannot even organize an ICO properly.

I mean one exchange is selling the coins, the other has blocked it, the third is already trading it at lower prices ?! It is a real chaos, they don't know whether they are coming or going.  

Honestly I at least expected the people behind this thing to do at least the ICO properly, but I guess I was mistaken.

Jimmy Zed
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
legendary
so once I get blocks from bittrex do i keep them in wallet to earn money or how do i earn money  Huh or I HAVE TO get assets from NHZ Im confused any answers please thanks  Undecided

Keep them in your wallet until the Blocknet launches.

At that point you'll be able to redeem your BLOCK for NHZ assets.

So in order to earn anything I HAVE TO get assets from NHZ??

Yes, that's the plan at present. Fees will be paid in BLOCK to NHZ asset-holders.

For now, your coins will stake.

ok and 1) you can get nhz assets only with blocks, is that right?
2) Also what is nhz asset and what assets to buy?
3)will any asset do?

NHZ assets are free creatable by anyone. Not any asset will do for BLOCK.

We will create a specific asset at the right time.

For more info on NHZ, check them out, and also NXT, because the tech is the same (pretty much the only different is that NHZ has fairer distribution).
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I'm confused  Huh  I bought some BLOCK from the ICO on Bittrex yesterday and I was under the impression that there are still days to go before trading is live. Yet I just found out that the coin is being traded on Allcoin ?? It's even below ICO price atm  Huh How is that even possible?

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/BLOCK_BTC

Is this the same coin? If so can someone explain what's going on? Thanks.

This is a chaos, every exchange is going their own way.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
so once I get blocks from bittrex do i keep them in wallet to earn money or how do i earn money  Huh or I HAVE TO get assets from NHZ Im confused any answers please thanks  Undecided

Yes, that's the plan at present. Fees will be paid in BLOCK to NHZ asset-holders.

ok and 1) you can get nhz assets only with blocks, is that right?
2) Also what is nhz asset and what assets to buy?
3)will any asset do?
Activity: 28
So you said at the beginning you have a part of the xbridge as code... How about publishing that on github?
Why no answer?

We're considering releasing some code as "proof-of-concept."

I'll update you if there are any developments on this front.

The problem is, that you didn't show us any new until this moment. As an Investor of your product, you should provide us more info whats going on.. We have seen the most on paper, and the wallet is just another fork. There is no difference technicly to every other coin here, but a lot of trading with these coins... Can it be that you guys trying to sell us just.... junk shares???
legendary

legendary
So you said at the beginning you have a part of the xbridge as code... How about publishing that on github?
Why no answer?

We're considering releasing some code as "proof-of-concept."

I'll update you if there are any developments on this front.

legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 502
I'm confused  Huh  I bought some BLOCK from the ICO on Bittrex yesterday and I was under the impression that there are still days to go before trading is live. Yet I just found out that the coin is being traded on Allcoin ?? It's even below ICO price atm  Huh How is that even possible?

We've been in contact with them and as far as I know they've now disabled trading until the end of the ITO.

Is Bter the only exchange where Block is tradeable?
poloniex also
legendary

We've been in contact with them and as far as I know they've now disabled trading until the end of the ITO.

It's not tradable on Bter. They've also disabled selling until the end of the ITO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Activity: 28
Why no answer?
legendary
Activity: 1148

Thanks for the reply. I hope they've disabled trading otherwise this could mess up the ICO. It's really mind boggling that people on there have already traded at least a couple of BTC's worth at below ICO price. I mean seriously?? I'm gonna have to keep an eye on Allcoin, if they're still trading, I'll transfer some BTC over there to get cheap coins before official trading begins  Grin
legendary

Activity: 68

dev forgot to tell bter to disable BLOCK withdraw
but the price is pretty high. Open market seems to be unable to support this kinda price. Get prepared to see your investments drop in value when trading is open. Dev promices blocknet features to go live in 1-2 months and this is when you might get a profitable sell

As for me I'm going to pick up coins at 15k sats when ICO is over
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

I had contact with Bittrex and it seems that the dev has failed in making the same roules on all exchanges.
And  Bittrex will keep the advertised roules.
Jump to: