Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 354. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
A very small number of people are selling BLOCK at a loss on Polo.

This does not constitute some sort of failure of the ITO, and neither will it cost BLOCK holders anything.

The ITO's going perfectly well, and this is a non-significant issue.

wtf are you saying, perfectly well ? You have an exchange trading already that wasn't suppose to. How is this not an issue?

As exchanges are centralized and run by a small group of people with their own interests, they will most likely also follow their own agenda.
It's unfortunate, but it's best to look at it from the bright side -> less tokens sold means you own a larger percentage

Unless ofcourse you want to get rid of your stash due to the immense wall of shit that was thrown over the project.. Well lets say i'll be watching the price when trading is enabled on day 7 and see if I can scoop up some of those cheap BLOCKS
OK so polinex sold out ITO and started trading , or just put up a buy wall at ITO price?

We just have a sell wall at the ITO price.

We would, of course, appreciate it if they'd disable selling below the ITO price, but hey, people can sell at a loss if they want to.

OK so is the ITO sold out and thats why trading started?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Honestly I could handling people dumping at the start of a fair launch but because I'm locked in at Bittrex, I'm feeling pretty F-in sour right now.

"Dumping" is not an appropriate description for the trading activity at Polo.

"Selling", in very small quantities, at a loss, is what's going on.

Do you seriously have an incentive to join in with this?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
In other news, we've been working on both proof-of-concept code and on the escrow of funds.

We also can't wait to reveal a Foundation code of conduct and its rules. It'll help demonstrate our intention for the Blocknet.

Stay tuned for updates.

Thank you
legendary

This does not constitute some sort of failure of the ITO, and neither will it cost BLOCK holders anything.

wtf are you saying, perfectly well ? You have an exchange trading already that wasn't suppose to. How is this not an issue?

As exchanges are centralized and run by a small group of people with their own interests, they will most likely also follow their own agenda.
It's unfortunate, but it's best to look at it from the bright side -> less tokens sold means you own a larger percentage

Unless ofcourse you want to get rid of your stash due to the immense wall of shit that was thrown over the project.. Well lets say i'll be watching the price when trading is enabled on day 7 and see if I can scoop up some of those cheap BLOCKS
OK so polinex sold out ITO and started trading , or just put up a buy wall at ITO price?

We just have a sell wall at the ITO price.

We would, of course, appreciate it if they'd disable selling below the ITO price, but hey, people can sell at a loss if they want to.
legendary
Honestly I could handling people dumping at the start of a fair launch but because I'm locked in at Bittrex, I'm feeling pretty F-in sour right now.
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
i'm still supporting blocknet and i think it's way more superior than the scam supernet but the only one problem i'm not support is the 2500btc, i think it is too much. i also believed they will not able to raise the 2500btc, probably 1000btc at best. i think it's best to return those sell on coingate to their respective participating devs. basically of those 5% of each coins which sell over coingate should returning to their developer to develope their own tech to add to blocknet. it would be way too greedy if dan keep all the funds.
legendary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Why is this such an issue? If anything this is a good thing for participating coins. It allows those dumping to do so via Blocknet tokens rather than any of the participating coins. Plus what mav137 said.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
In other news, we've been working on both proof-of-concept code and on the escrow of funds.

We also can't wait to reveal a Foundation code of conduct and its rules. It'll help demonstrate our intention for the Blocknet.

Stay tuned for updates.

Brilliant! That'll be a blow to the fudsters and trolls! Grin
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

It's even better for holders of BLOCK. Anyone buying cheaper over there will not buy from the original buywall, which mean less tokens sold and more to be burned after the ITO is done. This means you hold a greater percentage which in turn will give you greater percentage once the fees will start paying of in the future.
legendary

legendary

Stay tuned for updates.

legendary

legendary
Morning folks

Let's try to be civil.

Cryptico the situation with Poloniex is clear and has been since the beginning of the ITO:
- they allowed trades and thought that we expected this
- since it's an ITO, we did not expect selling to be enabled
- they have been unwilling to disable selling
- I don't know why they are not more accommodating.

What you posted has not contributed any further information.
Say what....... poloniex is trading already, what kind of B.S is this.  1.25mil block for sale at ito price is pushing the price down for the start of the rest us , I think refunds are in order to all.    BULLSHIT
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
fud storm from fan boys from shitcoins that are out of blocknet
legendary
Activity: 1120
I cannot understand that people taking this big risks in coins like BLOCK. We know what happened with MNE, a small pump and then dropping below ICO price. Why are people not trying to find the hidden goldmines like CND for example, people made 1000% and more profit on that coin (including me). There are so many small ICO coins like CATC and UROD running now and nobody invest in it, and i would put a lot of my BTCs in saying that the returns on CATC and UROD will be much bigger then those on BLOCK. Just my point of view.

PS: I already send so many DM to DEV here and he didn't response, that is for me a red flag.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Shadowcoin / shadowcash boys on fud storm again
Shadowcash community consist in people of the worst kind
I just feel toxicity from these people and this community.
I don't read no more that comes from them.
Forging "evidence" is a crime.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Synechist...curious what your BLOCK salary is?   Let's make that public so we don't have another XC fiasco on our hands.

yeah since nobody trusts the XC devs now a little transparency and less game playing might keep this coin from tanking. but given that the guy in charge just proved he is not really all that transparent or trustworthy I dont see this ending well at all.

Newbie account.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
how much did blocknet project raised for the moment?
1K BTC

Are allready 1000 Bitcoin invested in Block?

Is this confirmed by the development?

Thx for information.
Jump to: