Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 355. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Regarding the Poloniex, it's not their fault. They started with dumping allowed, their user saw it and certainly expected no change of policy in the middle of the game. They can't let their users to be in loss holding the bag, it would be bad for Poloniex image.

Fair point there.

On the other hand, they do the vast majority of BLOCK holders harm by allowing selling.

To best maintain one's image, it does not make sense to act to the detriment of the majority.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins

Mark my words BTC is now in an upward trend. Invest in XC and BlockNet now if you're smart. HUGE turn around coming. Charts don't lie!

I have to agree with this. I see a huge up trend in BTC.

Would be grateful for some evidence from the charts etc?
New to TA!
Thanks in advance!

It was an irony man, poster had no idea what he is talking about. BTC is in constant downward trend since November last year.

Regarding the Poloniex, it's not their fault. They started with dumping allowed, their user saw it and certainly expected no change of policy in the middle of the game. They can't let their users to be in loss holding the bag, it would be bad for Poloniex image.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
P.S: how do you post links of other people posts?

Right click on the post's header, choose copy and then paste it with post url.

Hi all

Moving forward, let's keep the discussion to Blocknet-related matters on this thread.

Also, can I ask that we do not respond to FUD here?
I addressed it last night and I think we can move on because nothing further can be said for it.

It's just silly noise with no real basis in anything.

Thanks

Synechist

Yes, trolls should be pretty much disarmed from using any ancient weapons as of yesterdays dealing with the situation Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I compleately agree with all your points It is difficult to do not loose temper when you are constantly offended in public though.

PS: I just stated the Fact that you have started the Pre-mine issue because I was accused I had started it to bring Fud into the Thread I do not consider your original post to be negative or Fud just constructive and that is why I replied to it with more questions.

This all Bitcointalk forum thing is getting way out of hand though I compleatly agree with finding other means to communicate with each others and keep those threads to a bare minimum to new announcements.

I felt really bad yesterday after being attacked personally by 3 people I cannot immagine How the Team and Dan felt with all the storm they had to deal with. This need indeed to stop.

Yes, it was actually quite annoying to see mud thrown at your direction from community members.
I raised the topic up on XC thread as there already were accusations against XC and Blocknet on another thread and wanted the situation handled correctly by atcsecure and other team members. And it was handled correctly Smiley

And to point out, premine issue was brought up in a fud thread day before my initial question in XC thread about the current situation and I saw the need for dealing with it properly:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9374928
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9375138

Unicornfart is cleraly a paid Fudder and unfortunately there are many in here like him. It is best to follow mav137 last post in the XC thread.

P.S: how do you post links of other people posts?

Edit Mav137 post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9391997
legendary
Hi all

Moving forward, let's keep the discussion to Blocknet-related matters on this thread.

Also, can I ask that we do not respond to FUD here?
I addressed it last night and I think we can move on because nothing further can be said for it.

It's just silly noise with no real basis in anything.

Thanks

Synechist
I compleately agree with all your points It is difficult to do not loose temper when you are constantly offended in public though.

PS: I just stated the Fact that you have started the Pre-mine issue because I was accused I had started it to bring Fud into the Thread I do not consider your original post to be negative or Fud just constructive and that is why I replied to it with more questions.

This all Bitcointalk forum thing is getting way out of hand though I compleatly agree with finding other means to communicate with each others and keep those threads to a bare minimum to new announcements.

I felt really bad yesterday after being attacked personally by 3 people I cannot immagine How the Team and Dan felt with all the storm they had to deal with. This need indeed to stop.

Yes, it was actually quite annoying to see mud thrown at your direction from community members.
I raised the topic up on XC thread as there already were accusations against XC and Blocknet on another thread and wanted the situation handled correctly by atcsecure and other team members. And it was handled correctly Smiley

And to point out, premine issue was brought up in a fud thread day before my initial question in XC thread about the current situation and I saw the need for dealing with it properly:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9374928
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9375138

Morning folks

Let's try to be civil.

Cryptico the situation with Poloniex is clear and has been since the beginning of the ITO:
- they allowed trades and thought that we expected this
- since it's an ITO, we did not expect selling to be enabled
- they have been unwilling to disable selling
- I don't know why they are not more accommodating.

What you posted has not contributed any further information.

Ok thank you for this. They say the opposite so I suppose there is a clash of interests here. I'm on your Side. I hope this is understandable and clear. Now people know your position and theirs.

it's probably like rule #5
Don't believe anything you read in polo trollbox, from randoms or admin...

I bet polo will mintgox itself before cryptsy does.

At this point I hope so Badly. I never keep anything in the exchanges more then the time I need them to take what I want. I'm totally for a decentralized exchange and that is why I'm here and in XC.
more daily fud from a well known fudster

What is it with you?   You say you are not fudding, but all you do every single minute is write more fud.    If you don't like it... sell it and GTFO.  With "supporters" like you, who needs enemies?

Why do you say that I fud when I just ask questions. Your post yesterday was FUD as the address you posted was NOT the Pre mine address. I can say you are spreading FUD as you post wrong Informations.

The premine question was not started by me but Herdix and you went all out against me because I asked questions on top of it as many others did, to do not make it go rampage for another FUD attack as because people like you ignored the Issue then it started unfortunately as I was supposing it would if it was not addressed properly.

You seem to focus just on me buddy and keep arassing me and im just posting fair Facts that Helped the community all the way > see the 10% discount issue as well. I've been in XC community since may always supporting it and always giving my time for free testing all the updates and supporting the DEvs my post Hisotory Dan Teka and Arlyn can confirm that.

If we were in the street I would have just punched you in the face several times by now get a hold with stalking my posts and stop arassing people on-line get a life Looser.

Ooh lookout everyone, we have an Internet tough guy here.

Now I see why you act the way you do.  You must have one sad and pathetic life living under your moms basement with nothing better to do and this is your only pleasure in life.... Trolling on some forum anonymously.

Well then, carry on trolling.

Actually I was really Hurted yesterday by your response laredo and qasw whatever, to my posts ignoring that the topic was started by herdix but just focusing on hating against me after all the energy and passion I put into the XC thread.

I do not want to be threated like a Fud spreadder by Idiots on a forum and I would like to contribute to the block-net and XC team with my means.

Please stop arassing me and stop bloating the forum with your nonsense. I will report you and the others for arassement if this continues. I would like to continue to post without you offending me constantly.

Here's my reasoning for bringing up the question and I don't myself consider it as fud.
And i'd like to point out that both of you should discuss in a civilized manners, there's no point of having a community code for XC if members of the community act like children Smiley

And in the end, it did clear up some misconceptions.

Activity: 95
Morning folks

Let's try to be civil.

Cryptico the situation with Poloniex is clear and has been since the beginning of the ITO:

Ok thank you for this. They say the opposite so I suppose there is a clash of interests here. I'm on your Side. I hope this is understandable and clear. Now people know your position and theirs.

it's probably like rule #5
Don't believe anything you read in polo trollbox, from randoms or admin...

I bet polo will mintgox itself before cryptsy does.

What is it with you?   You say you are not fudding, but all you do every single minute is write more fud.    If you don't like it... sell it and GTFO.  With "supporters" like you, who needs enemies?

Why do you say that I fud when I just ask questions. Your post yesterday was FUD as the address you posted was NOT the Pre mine address. I can say you are spreading FUD as you post wrong Informations.

The premine question was not started by me but Herdix and you went all out against me because I asked questions on top of it as many others did, to do not make it go rampage for another FUD attack as because people like you ignored the Issue then it started unfortunately as I was supposing it would if it was not addressed properly.

You seem to focus just on me buddy and keep arassing me and im just posting fair Facts that Helped the community all the way > see the 10% discount issue as well. I've been in XC community since may always supporting it and always giving my time for free testing all the updates and supporting the DEvs my post Hisotory Dan Teka and Arlyn can confirm that.

If we were in the street I would have just punched you in the face several times by now get a hold with stalking my posts and stop arassing people on-line get a life Looser.

Now I see why you act the way you do.  You must have one sad and pathetic life living under your moms basement with nothing better to do and this is your only pleasure in life.... Trolling on some forum anonymously.

Actually I was really Hurted yesterday by your response laredo and qasw whatever, to my posts ignoring that the topic was started by herdix but just focusing on hating against me after all the energy and passion I put into the XC thread.

I do not want to be threated like a Fud spreadder by Idiots on a forum and I would like to contribute to the block-net and XC team with my means.

Please stop arassing me and stop bloating the forum with your nonsense. I will report you and the others for arassement if this continues. I would like to continue to post without you offending me constantly.

Here's my reasoning for bringing up the question and I don't myself consider it as fud.
And i'd like to point out that both of you should discuss in a civilized manners, there's no point of having a community code for XC if members of the community act like children Smiley

And in the end, it did clear up some misconceptions.
Morning folks

Let's try to be civil.

Now I see why you act the way you do.  You must have one sad and pathetic life living under your moms basement with nothing better to do and this is your only pleasure in life.... Trolling on some forum anonymously.

Actually I was really hurted yesterday by your response laredo and qasw whatever, to my posts ignoring that the topic was started by herdix but just focusing on hating against me after all the energy and passion I put into the XC thread.

legendary
Morning folks

Let's try to be civil.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Now I see why you act the way you do.  You must have one sad and pathetic life living under your moms basement with nothing better to do and this is your only pleasure in life.... Trolling on some forum anonymously.

This project is built on transparency and they have to address the Issue that exchanges are trading ITO when they were not supposed to. The sooner they addresse it properly the best for the project. this will bring more investors in.

Is because I care about my Investements that I post facts that need to be addressed to clean the name of the Investment I put money In. All points I make are very valid points from someone that invest long term. It seems you are just interested in pumps and you have no ethics from the behaviour you are having.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

What is it with you?   You say you are not fudding, but all you do every single minute is write more fud.    If you don't like it... sell it and GTFO.  With "supporters" like you, who needs enemies?
Activity: 756
how much did blocknet project raised for the moment?
1K BTC
Activity: 68
how much did blocknet project raised for the moment?
poloniex are saying the Devs where informed about the trading during the ITO before-hand and Devs agreed:

from troll box:

"rufykun1983: Why polo still Trading Blocks?
rufykun1983: It is an ITO
Chickenliver: rufykun1983, the devs knew we were listing it with trading opening,we did not host the ito
Hanoosh: Chickenliver, so the btc go directly to them. ?
Hanoosh: Chickenliver, what will happen if it fails and ppl wants refunds . :/
sankar.gce41: Look at New scientific algo cpu only coin "GAP"
rufykun1983: In their thread they have said the opposite. do you have any proof?
Please wait 3 seconds between messages.
Chickenliver: Hanoosh, no and refunds would have to come from the blocks devs
oojacoboo: rufykun1983, they've said that the wallets will be multi-sig with a 3rd party
oojacoboo: not that the exchanges would be escrowing the BTC
sankar41: rufykun1983, Need Proof ?
oojacoboo: however, there won't be a wallet for a while, so you'll have to hold on to the BLOCK in the exchange for a bit
rufykun1983: Indeed
sankar41: rufykun1983, now diff is 20 , i don't recomment buying . After 35.5 diff every block will be a record
rufykun1983: there is already a wallet I withdrawn my blocks bought from here with NHZ two days ago in my wallet
rufykun1983: Chickenliver, do you have proof that the DEvs authorized you to trade Blocks?
PARISHILTON: Sup noobs
rufykun1983: wallet, http://www.atcsecure.com/blocknet/blocknet-qt.1.1.1.3b.zip
Chickenliver: rufykun1983, you would have to talk to the devs about that,but they are fully aware we have trading open
rufykun1983: Chickenliver, off course they are fully aware I am fully aware also I can see you are trading
rufykun1983: Chickenliver,what im asking is if they were made aware from the beginning.
Chickenliver: rufykun1983, yes they knew well before we listed it trade wpuld be open and they said it was ok.
godofdefire: War should only be fought against the perils of man.
rufykun1983: Chickenliver, Thank you I’ll check with them so."

Would be nice to hear from them a clarification on this.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good news: Bter has now disabled selling on the BLOCK:BTC pairing.
Jump to: