Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 358. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
I think it's really important for the dev to be here on the day trading starts or releasing something regarding Blocknet to give a positive start of trading and supporting the price.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Nagger06, your post was deleted for having contained no substantiation for your claim.

Insinuations need to be argued, not baldly asserted.

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
If all the coins were staking a week's worth of staking could be as much/little as 5750 BLOCK.  If they say they will burn it I'm sure they will.  
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Depending on how fast the NHZ assets will become available, it shouldn't be too much.

Also, it might be better to check with Dan what he has in mind exactly to accomplish this
legendary
Synechist...curious what your BLOCK salary is?   Let's make that public so we don't have another XC fiasco on our hands.

I have not been paid by the Blocknet. I've been paid by XC, in XC only (well, in BTC twice if I remember correctly).

I am asking what you WILL be paid so we know before you're paid and not told when funds have been all spent...   

Nothing has been decided.

If I am officially put on the Blocknet payroll, this will be announced.

On the other hand, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with my salary becoming public knowledge, so perhaps that won't be disclosed.

My work for the Blocknet has been purely on a volunteer basis so far.

legendary
Just wanted to confirm that I am staking (as normal) a few hours left for my next staking reward.  Smiley

So what's the plan regarding the extra blocknet tokens generated while staking? Will we keep them? or will deducted at the end?
Either we do keep them or not I will contribute to the network, keeping my wallet running.

We will delete a quantity of BLOCK equal to whatever people earn from staking.

So the end result will be 10m coins.

How will you do this deletion? If 10m BLOCKs are sold and people stake, there will be more than 10m BLOCKs in investors' hands. How can you take away BLOCKs from investors?

We won't. What I've heard from Dan is that the plan is to burn coins in our possession. We too are buying at the ITO as individuals.

Sorry, but this does not make any sense ! You and Dan are ready to burn the extra coins from what you have got !

Not me, Dan.
Activity: 435
Just wanted to confirm that I am staking (as normal) a few hours left for my next staking reward.  Smiley

So what's the plan regarding the extra blocknet tokens generated while staking? Will we keep them? or will deducted at the end?
Either we do keep them or not I will contribute to the network, keeping my wallet running.

How will you do this deletion? If 10m BLOCKs are sold and people stake, there will be more than 10m BLOCKs in investors' hands. How can you take away BLOCKs from investors?

We won't. What I've heard from Dan is that the plan is to burn coins in our possession. We too are buying at the ITO as individuals.

Sorry, but this does not make any sense ! You and Dan are ready to burn the extra coins from what you have got !

Activity: 456
Are the devs planning to release something on the day the ITO ends and trading starts? It would support the price
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Synechist...curious what your BLOCK salary is?   Let's make that public so we don't have another XC fiasco on our hands.

I have not been paid by the Blocknet. I've been paid by XC, in XC only (well, in BTC twice if I remember correctly).

I am asking what you WILL be paid so we know before you're paid and not told when funds have been all spent...   
legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Synechist...curious what your BLOCK salary is?   Let's make that public so we don't have another XC fiasco on our hands.
legendary

Activity: 462

legendary
Ok.

Whats the ITO status by now? are the minimum funds covered for you guys to work on the project?

I still have some work to do on the calculation. The CoinGateway discounts, the division of coins on Polo between NHZ and BTC pairings, and the previously incorrectly displayed Bter sell-wall have added a vast amount of work to things.

I'll keep you posted.

Activity: 211
Ok.

Whats the ITO status by now? are the minimum funds covered for you guys to work on the project?
legendary

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ZEN
What's happening with Bter? The amount of BLOCKs for sale has been reduced by more than 1 million. Are these coins still on Bter?

Those Blocknet tokens weren't sold. There was an issue with the amount displayed on Bter.

We don't really know why, but an extra 275 BTC worth of BLOCK was displayed. We contacted them and it sorted itself out this morning sometime.

It's funny this never came up in your previous calculations...

I only found out it was wrong when Revelation showed my calculations to have omitted a check against the total coin supply.

(Thanks Revelation. :-)
So can we have the actual allocation of BLOCKs across exchanges with txid used to make these transfers?

I can try asking for that... can't guarantee it though.

Standard Block explorer (not the one in the wallet) would help with this a lot.

Indeed it would...

why is there no standard Block explorer? How does Oizio do the rich list?
he pulls it out of his ass
Activity: 211

Activity: 210
Whats the total Blocks sold so far?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
What's happening with Bter? The amount of BLOCKs for sale has been reduced by more than 1 million. Are these coins still on Bter?

Those Blocknet tokens weren't sold. There was an issue with the amount displayed on Bter.

We don't really know why, but an extra 275 BTC worth of BLOCK was displayed. We contacted them and it sorted itself out this morning sometime.

It's funny this never came up in your previous calculations...

I only found out it was wrong when Revelation showed my calculations to have omitted a check against the total coin supply.

(Thanks Revelation. :-)
So can we have the actual allocation of BLOCKs across exchanges with txid used to make these transfers?

I can try asking for that... can't guarantee it though.

Standard Block explorer (not the one in the wallet) would help with this a lot.

Indeed it would...

why is there no standard Block explorer? How does Oizio do the rich list?
Jump to: