Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 356. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Mark my words BTC is now in an upward trend. Invest in XC and BlockNet now if you're smart. HUGE turn around coming. Charts don't lie!

I have to agree with this. I see a huge up trend in BTC.

Would be grateful for some evidence from the charts etc?
New to TA!
Thanks in advance!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Poloniex still trading blocks......
Activity: 700
CoinGateway still hasn't responded to my ticket and not sent me the remaining 10% payout. What is up with that?

make a new one and reopen it till they reply to you. They gave it me just yesterday night. But they gave me everything at the end
Activity: 686
so i have been noticing the FUD happening with Blocknet, XC, SDC altogether. with people such as bobsurplus, rynomster, prometheus, Dan and few others mentioned...its getting interesting in this forum...people spreading old news, photoshoping chats and posting them to use as "FUD materials". I wonder how it will all turn out at the end....
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CoinGateway still hasn't responded to my ticket and not sent me the remaining 10% payout. What is up with that?

They will.

I have noticed that their support seems to be active in what would be the afternoon/evening in the US.

I got a reply from them at about 3pm CST today.
Activity: 341
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Mark my words BTC is now in an upward trend. Invest in XC and BlockNet now if you're smart. HUGE turn around coming. Charts don't lie!

I have to agree with this. I see a huge up trend in BTC.
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
bittrex ito rule
* Once the ITO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.

Does anyone know how long do they need to verify, thanks

The official rule is to keep the coins in escrow for 3 days after the ICO ends.

Jiimmy Zed
thanks, but I am confused that poloniex don't need verify, you can buy from polo and withraw,

I think the verify of bittrex is meaningless. am I correct?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
bittrex ito rule
* Once the ITO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.

The official rule is to keep the coins in escrow for 3 days after the ICO ends.

Jiimmy Zed
SINTEZ LLC
So we can start trading BLOCKNET 7 days after the ITO ends on November 5th? Does that mean that trading will commence on November 12th? Is there a countdown timer or something like that? Or would someone graciously answer these questions of mine Smiley Would be greatly appreciated Smiley
7 days? Shocked why take so long?
No not 7 days after ITO, just after it ends on the 5th
thanks , but I read the bittrex ito rule, they need verify block, wallet after ito end
SINTEZ LLC
bittrex ito rule

Activity: 456
So we can start trading BLOCKNET 7 days after the ITO ends on November 5th? Does that mean that trading will commence on November 12th? Is there a countdown timer or something like that? Or would someone graciously answer these questions of mine Smiley Would be greatly appreciated Smiley

No not 7 days after ITO, just after it ends on the 5th
SINTEZ LLC
Activity: 456
^^ spot on, Blocknet is legit, usually potential coins get to deal with fud so it's alright
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
A little pre-emptive announcement:

A group of Bitcointalk users have modified (or perhaps completely invented) some IRC chat logs and screenshots in order to spread FUD about the Blocknet and XC.

It's incredibly easy to create a "record" of any purported conversation you want and present it as fact.
However such logs are not provably truthful, and in this case are false and clearly are posted with malicious intent.

Dan's identity is public and he has staked his personal reputation upon his public conduct and upon XC.

Dan has delivered - and overdelivered - on XC's tech for five months without fault. XC's timeline is testament to this.
And if Dan delivers (notably in the absence of any pumps on XC), then he is not out to scam people out of their money.

Pertaining to some equally vacuous FUD claims:
XC's premine was never dumped, but has been spent entirely on development.
Together with Dan's personal funds, it has funded XC's development.

On a final note, the collaborative spirit that inspired the Blocknet has led Dan to collaborate on a number of projects.
He has openly stated in advance his collaboration (on a freelance basis) with every coin that he has worked with.
This has been done candidly and Dan has nothing to hide regarding his collaborations.
(In fact, there's reason to be proud of the big-mindedness of rising above petty competition to benefit crypto as a whole.)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Quote from: synechist on October 30, 2014, 17:08:08
Hi all

I can now give some clarity on the status of XC's premine:

- The premine has been completely spent since mid September.

- Dan has been part-funding XC's development since day one (XChat and the multipool, among other things), and funding it entirely since Rev 2.

- Dan will continue to fund XC's development, and so nothing about the source of the funding or the pace of development will change.

- Specifically, XC's funding comes from Dan's corporation, which has pioneered IP over RF in marine environments.

- The premine was not dumped or traded for profit at any stage.

- The premine was used exclusively for paying for XC's project - that is, for Teka and I to work, for websites, PR expenses, the ATM deal, etc.

XC is, and will continue to be, Dan's baby. He has personally invested over 1000 hours of his time into it.
Since it's been developed at his own expense for some time, you have good reason to believe that he won't just lose interest.
His personal stake is significant, and this serves to increase his commitment.

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Thanks for the umm... interesting conspiracy theory there.

Sorry, forgot your username.

Heads up everyone, FUD incoming.

Looks like someone's figured out how to doctor screenshots and create pastebins.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
How many Blocknet Coin we have sold to date? We getting close popping the champagnes for the future of crypto?
Jump to: