Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 41. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 2
The internet of internet xD
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
4. Look at Komodo, Wave, Ark other competitor, 90% of them crossed 500mil capacity, most even 1B

You noob. That means Block is undervalued relative to the competition and is due for a sharp upwards correction. Btw Komodo relies upon trusted watch only addresses. Wave isn't decentralised and uses a colored coin approach. I won't go into Ark's shortcoming's as I own some but it does have them.

Cheap compared to competition and more decentralised.

Remember this coin hung around 20 cents for approx 2 years before it increased 2000%. Not a bad year for Block at all. And it stemmed for being undervalued for so long. Don't believe me? Wait a couple of months and report back.

What on earth is a "trusted watch only addresses". If it's a watch only address how can it be trusted? Also the watch only address was a bug that was fixed a while back.  Roll Eyes

I only stumbled on this thread again because I clicked on it by mistake, but this made me laugh. Waves is fully decentralised and I'm pretty sure it's worth swinging by the Komodo thread and getting that from the horse's mouth too because this guy is not well informed.

I would advise asking David Zimbeck who understands these things at a deep level to explain the difference between the 3.
Waves does not provide atomic swaps
komodo and blocknet do I believe but they may use different methods to do so.
So for me it is out of komodo or blocknet for a an atomic swap DEX. I believe both can succeed and are very worth while but at the current pricing I am still accumulating more block than komodos. Although both to me are still way under priced. Even waves is under priced compared to some big fake cap shits above it.

Shall see what 30th Jan, 1st Feb will give us. Nice to see BLOCK on upbit, but morr should be done.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
4. Look at Komodo, Wave, Ark other competitor, 90% of them crossed 500mil capacity, most even 1B

You noob. That means Block is undervalued relative to the competition and is due for a sharp upwards correction. Btw Komodo relies upon trusted watch only addresses. Wave isn't decentralised and uses a colored coin approach. I won't go into Ark's shortcoming's as I own some but it does have them.

Remember this coin hung around 20 cents for approx 2 years before it increased 2000%. Not a bad year for Block at all. And it stemmed for being undervalued for so long. Don't believe me? Wait a couple of months and report back.

What on earth is a "trusted watch only addresses". If it's a watch only address how can it be trusted? Also the watch only address was a bug that was fixed a while back.  Roll Eyes

I only stumbled on this thread again because I clicked on it by mistake, but this made me laugh. Waves is fully decentralised and I'm pretty sure it's worth swinging by the Komodo thread and getting that from the horse's mouth too because this guy is not well informed.

I would advise asking David Zimbeck who understands these things at a deep level to explain the difference between the 3.
Waves does not provide atomic swaps
komodo and blocknet do I believe but they may use different methods to do so.
So for me it is out of komodo or blocknet for a an atomic swap DEX. I believe both can succeed and are very worth while but at the current pricing I am still accumulating more block than komodos. Although both to me are still way under priced. Even waves is under priced compared to some big fake cap shits above it.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
What are your biggest weaknesses?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
what is the correct wallet to be using right now

v3.7.47 ?

cos that is not syncing up and for some reason the website links to

v3.7.36

where did .47 come from?

this wallet seems very unstable and is crashing every 2 days? machine is powerful so that can not be the issue
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
how would I currently trade with the Blocknet? In centralized exchange I send the funds to their wallets, this wont be the case with block.

Trades are done with a shared hash in a checklocktimeverify account. It's done in two transactions on each chain. First to the account with asynchronous timelocks then withdrawn from those with the person with the shorter locktime to act first. He holds the secret to the hash puzzle and when it's published it allows the person on the other chain to move his funds as well.

It's the only decentralized exchange method. Other coins that don't do it this way are simply not doing decentralized exchange.

Funds are traded directly between you and the counter-party. Funds are not deposited on an exchange at all.
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
 how would I currently trade with the Blocknet? In centralized exchange I send the funds to their wallets, this wont be the case with block.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
guys isnt cryptobridge our competition ?
Ermm No.. Because they already have a working UI (beta) at the moment. Alright jokes aside, Yeah I wold say so. I just hope blocknet manages to release it's UI out in the wild soon too. It's good to have competition in the market. you get better product and services..

Yes 2018 is an important year. especially with all the new people and exchanges that can't handle them.

Binance reopened but bittrex still closed. look at Kucoin cap. Need UI this month.

Kucoin isn't decentralized.  It's just a regular exchange that pays out earnings to tokenholders. 

I feel the main thing holding blocknet back is the requirements to own a masternode.  5000 coins is too much.  It should be 500 or 1000 at most.  The barrier to entry is too high.  Consider reducing the requirement or making tiered nodes like XBY.

Even stakers will receive a portion of the transaction fees. Some people don't realize that yet.

March 1st UI. see the blocknet updated
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

I have been waiting so long, I think it will be worth it.

Kind regards
I've held block for a long time and will keep holding. Should hit $100 this year.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
This sounds great to know about the latest update from dev I hope very soon it will be among top10 on market cap because it has truly amazing tech.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Blocknet's main chat platform is Rocket Chat, but we are open to considering other options. Please vote on which platform you prefer(multiple selections allowed).

https://strawpoll.com/4f3pyc22
Also crypto kids don't have patience.

They expect x10 the next day.

Will be interesting once the UI is Completed
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I think it mainly has to do with the fact that there's been hardly any marketing so far, and that the focus was only on tech and development. It hasn't generated any hype yet, so the people who are investing, mostly have a better understanding of what they are investing in.

it could be a weakness for blocknet, but also remember that most projects are empty with all being smokes and mirrrors. That is the general trend in crypto right now. Blocknet actually have something behind it, which is a nice change for  once.
Activity: 168
I think it mainly has to do with the fact that there's been hardly any marketing so far, and that the focus was only on tech and development. It hasn't generated any hype yet, so the people who are investing, mostly have a better understanding of what they are investing in.
Activity: 43
Looking forward to the soft UI lanuch in the end of this month.

Care to provide any source? Or you just purely guessing?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
guys isnt cryptobridge our competition ?
Ermm No.. Because they already have a working UI (beta) at the moment. Alright jokes aside, Yeah I wold say so. I just hope blocknet manages to release it's UI out in the wild soon too. It's good to have competition in the market. you get better product and services..

Yes 2018 is an important year. especially with all the new people and exchanges that can't handle them.

Binance reopened but bittrex still closed. look at Kucoin cap. Need UI this month.

Kucoin isn't decentralized.  It's just a regular exchange that pays out earnings to tokenholders. 

I feel the main thing holding blocknet back is the requirements to own a masternode.  5000 coins is too much.  It should be 500 or 1000 at most.  The barrier to entry is too high.  Consider reducing the requirement or making tiered nodes like XBY.
Pages:
Jump to: