Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 45. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 15
I'm glad that the price of BLOCK has risen significantly and has now entered the top 100, the next target is the top 50 in January 2018.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
4. Look at Komodo, Wave, Ark other competitor, 90% of them crossed 500mil capacity, most even 1B

You noob. That means Block is undervalued relative to the competition and is due for a sharp upwards correction. Btw Komodo relies upon trusted watch only addresses. Wave isn't decentralised and uses a colored coin approach. I won't go into Ark's shortcoming's as I own some but it does have them.

Cheap compared to competition and more decentralised.

Remember this coin hung around 20 cents for approx 2 years before it increased 2000%. Not a bad year for Block at all. And it stemmed for being undervalued for so long. Don't believe me? Wait a couple of months and report back.

How can Block be decentralized when it has masternodes? The whole point of decentralization is p2p network with equal peers. And the fact it "hang out" as you say for several years while developers are talking sweet talks and posting pretty pictures year, after year, after year is positive to you? Block is at the bottom regarding marketcap between similar projects for a reason. The developers do not participate here in uncensored forum, instead they have chosen closed communication in their censored environment. The posts here are constantly deleted whenever someone questions their competence, and every few months we see some blog post with promises.

Try rocket chat if it have an issue or telegram.

Kmd doesn't fully work and waves is not truly decentralized.

Masternodes are run by individuals so yes block is 100% decentralized.

Block has a great community so try telegram or rocket chat. I've never seen posts being deleted so not sure why you are fudding.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
4. Look at Komodo, Wave, Ark other competitor, 90% of them crossed 500mil capacity, most even 1B

You noob. That means Block is undervalued relative to the competition and is due for a sharp upwards correction. Btw Komodo relies upon trusted watch only addresses. Wave isn't decentralised and uses a colored coin approach. I won't go into Ark's shortcoming's as I own some but it does have them.

Remember this coin hung around 20 cents for approx 2 years before it increased 2000%. Not a bad year for Block at all. And it stemmed for being undervalued for so long. Don't believe me? Wait a couple of months and report back.

How can Block be decentralized when it has masternodes? The whole point of decentralization is p2p network with equal peers. And the fact it "hang out" as you say for several years while developers are talking sweet talks and posting pretty pictures year, after year, after year is positive to you? Block is at the bottom regarding marketcap between similar projects for a reason. The developers do not participate here in uncensored forum, instead they have chosen closed communication in their censored environment. The posts here are constantly deleted whenever someone questions their competence, and every few months we see some blog post with promises.
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

Watch your language stranger. It would not be undervalued if it would be listed on more exchanges, go do your own research on coins like BLOCK, one example I can bring you is Zcoin, as you unique concept as BLOCK has, but in different domain. Apart bringing something unique it went and started listing itself on more exchanges, and look at the price.

You will not get value, just being on Bitrex, you will be undervalued. Unless you show me coin with solo exchange and 500 mil market cap.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

It's not about the price, it's about he protocol. Impatient investors... Roll Eyes

I think you even did not believe in your own words.
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
It's not about the price, it's about he protocol. Impatient investors... Roll Eyes
This project is getting powned by komodo and ark.

Come on get a move on this should have been out months ago.

Also you need to get this on up and coming exchanges binanace et all

We're just hit a high of $38, need some dips so I can accumulate more Cheesy I'm fairly confident we'll hit $100+ in the next months.

It is worth $1000 or greater if they get their asses moving.

BTW keep discussions of blocknet going here it is free advertising for the project in a good way

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479595.200

discuss compare etc - check back reply

keep that thread on page 1

interoperability is a very nesecary thing in crypto, but I think it may be one where there can only be 1 winner. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Komodo marketing team is garbage. Ark seems to be the most competent of all. I still have a soft spot for blocknet since I looked at it very early on when I started to get into crypto

in order of investment opportunity

block
komodo
ark

in order of design

block/komodo
ark

all are worth a look but block has the biggest upside

block are crap with their community here. jl777 is on his thread constantly - looks good

As a speculator from here block looks very good also if it functions half as nicely as it looks then the fomo combined with the fuck all left for sale will be quite exciting to watch.

I believe there is some room for all 3

Block community might look crap here, but it's AWESOME on rocketchat/slack and even telegram to some degree.   Hang out there with us!

You can be awesome A-Team in any chat you would like to, but look into reality:

1. Price is not growing, a new ATH at 41 USD is a joke, all other coins with less potential made x2 at least since May/June ATH, BLOCK gorw barely 10 USD since
2. 24 Volume is pathetic, useless coins have more 24h Volume than BLOCK, why so?
3. Because BLOCK is listed on only 1 Exchange, and this isit.

And there is no word from representative on how they will plan to work to make price grow. All these Dev features are awesome, but you have more than enough already.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
This Project is so strong, why isnt this top 10 in CMC !

No real funds for marketing yet. Will start soon once the UI is released then $1b for sure.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
This Project is so strong, why isnt this top 10 in CMC !
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

We're just hit a high of $38, need some dips so I can accumulate more Cheesy I'm fairly confident we'll hit $100+ in the next months.

BTW keep discussions of blocknet going here it is free advertising for the project in a good way

interoperability is a very nesecary thing in crypto, but I think it may be one where there can only be 1 winner. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Komodo marketing team is garbage. Ark seems to be the most competent of all. I still have a soft spot for blocknet since I looked at it very early on when I started to get into crypto

block
komodo
ark

in order of design

block/komodo
ark

block are crap with their community here. jl777 is on his thread constantly - looks good

As a speculator from here block looks very good also if it functions half as nicely as it looks then the fomo combined with the fuck all left for sale will be quite exciting to watch.

Block community might look crap here, but it's AWESOME on rocketchat/slack and even telegram to some degree.   Hang out there with us!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

block
komodo
ark

in order of design

block/komodo
ark

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

legendary

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Activity: 56
Hello Blocknet community,

Blocknet is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's BarterDEX! Right now, P2P, on Mainnet. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 60+ coins on the exchange! If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : )

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay
legendary

Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Hello everybody! Thanks for all your support over the last year! Next year will be even better!

Activity: 46
It's good that have a lot more developers now, I think it is what this project lacked, but to be expected when crypto was in a bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: