Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 46. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Definitely, 2018 will be a year of prosperity and growth for the BlockNet.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
check it

BLOCKNET - BIGMAN UNDERRADAR. COMPARE TO OTHERS DEX: BITSHARE, WAVES, ARK, KMD
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2612735.new#new
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Hi How do you stake blocknet, just leave wallet 24/7 but what  is mature time and do you need to edit conf file? Cheers
Activity: 55
what will be the trading fee on the Blocknet DEX?
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Sweet, I'm so stoked for January. This is a substantive update. It looks like the price is already reacting positively.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The price trend of Blocknet is relatively stable. The project team should accelerate the development of the road map and let the price come to the $50. Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Well, for anyone with clear eyes to see, THAT is an extremely substantive update.  Its in line with the ethos at the heart of Blocknet - they are into progress, development, hard work and actually getting the technology right.  Blocknet is not a hype machine, its a project of real robust substance.  Ive never once felt misled by anyone in the team, there's no hyperbole, no promises made that aren't kept. Its the opposite in approach to most projects out there, and this is going to be a real monster.

I'll finish by saying:  SEASONED INVESTORS KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO CHARTS THAT MOVE SIDEWAYS FOR A LONG TIME  (and blocknet has maintained its dollar value with high stability since September)....

No one is selling a node until maybe $100 even then they will just start selling the stakes. It won't take much for this to pump once more people learn how awesome it is.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Ive never once felt misled by anyone in the team, there's no hyperbole, no promises made that aren't kept. Its the opposite in approach to most projects out there, and this is going to be a real monster.

Name:    FoldingMoney
Be careful, do not be very confident, I have been on BLOCK since its creation in 2014 and I was on XC before. If we have any functional thing before  May 2018 we 'll be very satisfied!

Activity: 47
Well, for anyone with clear eyes to see, THAT is an extremely substantive update.  Its in line with the ethos at the heart of Blocknet - they are into progress, development, hard work and actually getting the technology right.  Blocknet is not a hype machine, its a project of real robust substance.  Ive never once felt misled by anyone in the team, there's no hyperbole, no promises made that aren't kept. Its the opposite in approach to most projects out there, and this is going to be a real monster.

I'll finish by saying:  SEASONED INVESTORS KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO CHARTS THAT MOVE SIDEWAYS FOR A LONG TIME  (and blocknet has maintained its dollar value with high stability since September)....
I guess Blocknet just dropped the Christmas Bomb right there.  That is a LOT of progress and a LOT coming soon.  Lots to digest, but that is seriously impressive
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Yes, let's buy Block, hold and be patient.

This is stable at current price from last few months this is good sign we can predict now it has chance to move to next level of $50. This is great tech so it will become much popular in future nice to hodl.
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Yes, let's buy Block, hold and be patient.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Just came across blocknet project. Great one here. Extreme stability on the $24 range, it's time to surge now!
Activity: 66
I'm very excited for what the future holds for blocknet. May the crypto gods be with you!
Activity: 14
Hello, late Blocknet adopter and believer here
I've acquired some Blocknet recently and trust that this is the right project to support

Just a regular investor, not enough coins to set up a coin

Where should I keep my Blocknet tokens and how am I supposed to profit should the exchange succeed?
Seems that the token supply on exchanges like Bittrex is limited, so there is little supply &demand there.

Sorry if my questions are stupid, but would be grateful for your response.

Thank you! Smiley

You can keep you Blocknet tokens in the Blocknet wallet which you can find here https://github.com/BlocknetDX/BlockDX/releases (make sure you get the one that says latest release, at the bottom of the page)

In order to collect fees you must be either staking or run a service node, you can find instructions here https://github.com/BlocknetDX/blocknet-docs/blob/master/blocknet-staking-guide.md on how to setup staking.
Activity: 32
Hello, late Blocknet adopter and believer here
I've acquired some Blocknet recently and trust that this is the right project to support

Just a regular investor, not enough coins to set up a coin

Where should I keep my Blocknet tokens and how am I supposed to profit should the exchange succeed?
Seems that the token supply on exchanges like Bittrex is limited, so there is little supply &demand there.

Sorry if my questions are stupid, but would be grateful for your response.

Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
BLOCK has been very stable at $24 range. I hope the fully decentralized exchange will be out early next year to push the coin's value to where it really deserves. It is understandable thing team Blocknet trying to achieve are not easy but we need some accelerated process.
These guys are doing marketing and UI for Blocknet

http://www.vsapartners.com/

past clients include IBM, Facebook, Nike, McDonalds, Harley Davidson, P&G, General Electric. many more, see for yourselves....
Pages:
Jump to: