Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 49. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
I do not know how, but every time I look at BLOCK on MCap, it red, days it green vs red is something 10 vs 90, maybe its time to stop shaking hands  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Has a UI date been projected at all? Havent been around in a while, just curious
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
although this is apparently crashing into oblivion there are only 8 service nodes worth left for sale on bittrex in total?

is this correct?

seems a tiny % of the minting for sale.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange
when will you list your project on exchanges?

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BLOCK

This is already trading from last few years. What is you want to ask please ask with more details. You question is looking very confusing this is really hard to understand what you wanna ask?

Question is trivial to: "When we see more exchanges listing BLOCK?"

Look into Bolenum ticker BLN on Coinexchange. They're Launching a beta version of thier exchange on Dec 15th. I think they're going to except 5 coins free charge don't take my word for it. Total supply is 10million coins they trade at about 3 to 4 cents at the moment.
Activity: 1037

This is already trading from last few years. What is you want to ask please ask with more details. You question is looking very confusing this is really hard to understand what you wanna ask?

Question is trivial to: "When we see more exchanges listing BLOCK?"
86B
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
How can i add my backup dat on another mac to restore my wallet? How to transfer a wallet to windows. Tnx.

The easiest way to do this is to dump your wallet to a .txt file and then import it into your new wallet.  You can also dump the private keys of each address with a coin balance and import those into your new wallet too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
How can i add my backup dat on another mac to restore my wallet? How to transfer a wallet to windows. Tnx.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
all ducks are getting lined up for blocknet...great work from the team all going to payoff !
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Great graphic truxton -- thanks for posting.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
How is the lite version coming on and will it be released with the new UI

what date are we looking at for these ........roughly??

One thing I know is that whitepaper has about 40 pages now. Feels like UI release is coming soooon.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
How is the lite version coming on and will it be released with the new UI

what date are we looking at for these ........roughly??
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Glad I just stumbled upon this project, sounds promising and could be just what a lot people are looking for, the lite wallet especially would be a huge bonus.
Activity: 119
When I want to use the Blocknet decentralized exchange do I have to download all blockchains from the coins I seek to exchange?

Not when the UI is released with the lite wallet.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
When I want to use the Blocknet decentralized exchange do I have to download all blockchains from the coins I seek to exchange?
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Blocknet Infographic: Economics and Decentralization

https://steemit.com/blocknet/@theblocknet/blocknet-infographic-economics-and-decentralization

Graphic created by Community member Basedgod
Activity: 78
With Bittrex disabling thousands of accounts is there any chance we will see BLOCK added to Livecoin or Cryptopia in the near future?
Activity: 588
Congrats to our 10,000th follower, @TOMLNSOFF!
10 BLOCK is all yours: b3155d0d61a546f210f00f979bad9830f42b1a31de07e64fe8aa98fca2ab14ca
https://twitter.com/The_Blocknet/status/934663641630208000
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
First order placed for Florin on the Blocknet Decentralized Exchange

yeh yeh we know that u can add more coins, but we're not here waiting for news like ERR added, ZEF added, HGT added, TNTN added, we're waiting for a functional product even if it only supports 2-3 Coins (BTC, BLOCK, LTC...), add support for other Coins can come later. i think...

It already is functional. Just waiting for the UI to make it easy
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
You need only Patience.
I am in Blocknet since very long Time.
Blocknet will be one of the best dezentrale Exchanges.
Hope that this year will be the start of the major currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: