Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 55. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Example:

Right now according to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y8uRsftL_uUcDPPiRvDDxJwI2ftLZq1iPavKaGfrF_c/edit#gid=0, the staking ROI per year is ~14%.

If you have 100 BLOCK, you should get 100 * 0.14 = 14 BLOCK in stake rewards per year.

(365 days / 14 BLOCK) * (0.3 BLOCK / Stake Reward) = 7.8 days / Stake Reward on average.

Note that this 7.8 days is not constant; it is just on average. You may get lucky and find two blocks within minutes of each other or get unlucky and not find any block for a while.

@EnViRoNmEnT: you mentioned you waited 2 days and didn't get anything. According to the above calculation, you need to be staking at least 400 BLOCK to get your first 0.3 BLOCK stake reward after about 2 days.
Forgive me if it has already been covered (probably 100 times already), but I can't find out how to start staking?
I have BLOCK's in my Bittrex account, how do I start staking?

Thanks in advance!

Need to have it in your own local wallet unlocked to stake... or if you have 5k set up a service node.

Hopefully the mess is all fixed up now so no more staking issue or hacks.

I hope they have not dropped the ball on this project because this should be up there with ark and komodo.

They are working hard but they lack of advertisment so they should work on that also,it seems its more important than tech itself sometimes.

The team will definitely ramp up marketing once the UI is ready to be released.   They said it will be a bigger marketing effort than initially planned.

are there people solo staking on wallet with less than 100 BLOCK?
as far as I checked on the blockchain all the top 500 wallet have at least >1,200 BLOCK
is it worth to stake solo if you have just a small amount?

It's still a % per year basis.   So, even with 100 block for example, you should still get about 12 blocks a year in staking reward.   I have had 0.7 input that staked 0.3, but I don't expect it will get another one in a LONG time.  Mostly just random distribution.

thx a lot!

Blocknet survived after bittrex delisted, which makes me happy, i am blocknet small investors, I hope after XC's down, Blocknet will be a new great project, I trust the team very much.

actually. bittrex didn't delist BLOCK
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-block

you probably mean poloniex delist, right?
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
Blocknet survived after bittrex delisted, which makes me happy, i am blocknet small investors, I hope after XC's down, Blocknet will be a new great project, I trust the team very much.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
How does Blocknet compare to the other decentralised exchanges?

I think Synechist answers will help you out:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23512228
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
How does Blocknet compare to the other decentralised exchanges?
Example:

Right now according to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y8uRsftL_uUcDPPiRvDDxJwI2ftLZq1iPavKaGfrF_c/edit#gid=0, the staking ROI per year is ~14%.

If you have 100 BLOCK, you should get 100 * 0.14 = 14 BLOCK in stake rewards per year.

(365 days / 14 BLOCK) * (0.3 BLOCK / Stake Reward) = 7.8 days / Stake Reward on average.

Note that this 7.8 days is not constant; it is just on average. You may get lucky and find two blocks within minutes of each other or get unlucky and not find any block for a while.

@EnViRoNmEnT: you mentioned you waited 2 days and didn't get anything. According to the above calculation, you need to be staking at least 400 BLOCK to get your first 0.3 BLOCK stake reward after about 2 days.
Forgive me if it has already been covered (probably 100 times already), but I can't find out how to start staking?

Thanks in advance!

Need to have it in your own local wallet unlocked to stake... or if you have 5k set up a service node.

I hope they have not dropped the ball on this project because this should be up there with ark and komodo.

They are working hard but they lack of advertisment so they should work on that also,it seems its more important than tech itself sometimes.

The team will definitely ramp up marketing once the UI is ready to be released.   They said it will be a bigger marketing effort than initially planned.

as far as I checked on the blockchain all the top 500 wallet have at least >1,200 BLOCK

It's still a % per year basis.   So, even with 100 block for example, you should still get about 12 blocks a year in staking reward.   I have had 0.7 input that staked 0.3, but I don't expect it will get another one in a LONG time.  Mostly just random distribution.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Example:

Thanks in advance!

Example:

Thanks in advance!

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Example:

Thanks in advance!

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Example:

Thanks in advance!

Activity: 12
masternodes.online has added masternode payout/roi data for $BLOCK

https://masternodes.online/currencies/BLOCK/

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think you have wrong data,masternode rewards are almost 3x bigger and yearly income from it is about 20k+ with this prices.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y8uRsftL_uUcDPPiRvDDxJwI2ftLZq1iPavKaGfrF_c/edit#gid=0

Yep about exactly 3x!  Did you overlook where it says...  "Inaccurate stats. Blockchain is syncing. Progress: 36%. Remaining time: 15h 23m" at the top...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 33
masternodes.online has added masternode payout/roi data for $BLOCK

https://masternodes.online/currencies/BLOCK/

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think you have wrong data,masternode rewards are almost 3x bigger and yearly income from it is about 20k+ with this prices.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y8uRsftL_uUcDPPiRvDDxJwI2ftLZq1iPavKaGfrF_c/edit#gid=0
Activity: 12
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Example:

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Nice, thanks for posting Synechist. There's so much confusion in this space (albeit it IS complicated, and progressing so @#% quickly), and so many people looking at charts and YouTube gurus instead of white papers. But my suspicion is that the influx of funds and other "smart" money will cause quality projects like Blocknet to rise to the surface ... and up the chart.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Tweets on what defines a decentralized exchange

(because there seem to be many exchange projects that ought not be thought of as decentralized)

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
finally live again on bittrex, took long enough
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Blocknet has been added to Korean Exchange Upbit. https://upbit.com/home
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
bittrex wallet is unlocked.

sent 1 block from my bittrex to my blocknetdx core wallet

havent received it yet... any idea how long?

TxId: 857890961b07f300c4eaacf1fc5c3085c3e60f443787411fc88b689decba89cc

EDIT. ah okay I was on the old wallet. updated to 3.7.37

The wallet must be unlocked to received payments correct?

does it matter if its unlocked for staking or just unlocked without staking checked?

Pages:
Jump to: