Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 57. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
@Zenoru
Nono that was a misunderstanding. I meant, that the Arrow symbol was still grey after 2 days. But now, after the very new wallet release, it is working great now Smiley Everyting fine! Keep it up guys
Activity: 771
Merit: 521

We’re very excited to present CoinzTrader‘s first monthly report on the Blocknet!

We’re very excited to present CoinzTrader‘s first monthly report on the Blocknet!

Featuring penetrating insights into the performance of BLOCK and multiple measures of its nature and action as an investment, we expect CoinzTrader’s reports to become a mainstay of our future communications.

CoinzTrader will be producing reports on the Blocknet’s performance on a monthly basis. Your feedback on them is most welcome.

Please note that these reports are quantitative analysis, not predictions or investment advice of any kind. Moreover, they are the opinion of a third party and that not the Blocknet’s. (Indeed, the Blocknet is neither a company nor an entity with a centralized perspective on anything.)

But without further ado, here is September’s monthly quant report: (click for full report)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
damn i wish bittrex would release my block so can start staking. blocknet has become my top held coin.... just passed maidsafe which i bought over a year ago below .10cents... unbelievable work guys.

As far as i know, Staking is not working at the moment. At least for a few people here. Are there any news regarding this problem?
Could anybody help us? Or give us some informations? Thank you in advance

I have no issues staking. The amount of tokens you have is directly related to the frequency of your rewards.

Yeah, as he said, you need more BLOCK in order to get rewards more frequently. This is because each staked block is a static 0.3 BLOCK reward to stakers, unlike some other proof-of-stake coins. So unless you have a lot of coins, it will take a while to get your first reward.

Example:

Right now according to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y8uRsftL_uUcDPPiRvDDxJwI2ftLZq1iPavKaGfrF_c/edit#gid=0, the staking ROI per year is ~14%.

If you have 100 BLOCK, you should get 100 * 0.14 = 14 BLOCK in stake rewards per year.

(365 days / 14 BLOCK) * (0.3 BLOCK / Stake Reward) = 7.8 days / Stake Reward on average.

Note that this 7.8 days is not constant; it is just on average. You may get lucky and find two blocks within minutes of each other or get unlucky and not find any block for a while.

@EnViRoNmEnT: you mentioned you waited 2 days and didn't get anything. According to the above calculation, you need to be staking at least 400 BLOCK to get your first 0.3 BLOCK stake reward after about 2 days.

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
damn i wish bittrex would release my block so can start staking. blocknet has become my top held coin.... just passed maidsafe which i bought over a year ago below .10cents... unbelievable work guys.

As far as i know, Staking is not working at the moment. At least for a few people here. Are there any news regarding this problem?

I have no issues staking. The amount of tokens you have is directly related to the frequency of your rewards.

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Activity: 178
doesnt stake for me aswell? Anybody found any solution yet? Hope its getting fixed soon!
mhh updated to the newest wallet as well. But its not syncing properly. It stands still at 14 hours backlog Sad

Try removing everything except your wallet.dat to see if it syncs again. 

worked for me Thank you very much. But staking is still not working. Maybe it needs some time until the coins are mature, i think?

Yes, I think it takes immature blocks at least 80 blocks to start staking.

Still doesnt work after 2 days now. Are there any known bugs right now regarding staking with the new wallet?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
mhh updated to the newest wallet as well. But its not syncing properly. It stands still at 14 hours backlog Sad

worked for me Thank you very much. But staking is still not working. Maybe it needs some time until the coins are mature, i think?

Yes, I think it takes immature blocks at least 80 blocks to start staking.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Activity: 490
It is intetesting to see that blocknet development is in order! Many old coin like blocknet has kick the bucket, but here is blocknetstill going strong! Now to dex! How would less technical trader and investor would be able to access blocknet dex! Ethereum and Waves are shown the future already in there various platform! I'm seen blocknet project for the first time in a long while. I need this explanation.
Activity: 147
has somebody problems with staking since last wallet update too?

Is there not a problem with the wallet itself ? I see bittrex has the same issue + some users around here. Don't you worry , have u tried to reinstall the wallet , keep your wallet.data and reinstall.

However , I read the update about the progress of UI/UX and is a good think. Someone know if they want to implement that Atomic Swap for ultra speed ?

updated  to this version as recommended  : v3.7.27.0-6fc39d0

16 connections  ,  unlocked,  staking is active 

other coins are staking, happend when installing ( and reinstalling) this wallet version.  Are you guys staking normally?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202

Is there not a problem with the wallet itself ? I see bittrex has the same issue + some users around here. Don't you worry , have u tried to reinstall the wallet , keep your wallet.data and reinstall.

However , I read the update about the progress of UI/UX and is a good think. Someone know if they want to implement that Atomic Swap for ultra speed ?
Activity: 141
User side for quick overview of related Blocknet Links and more: theblocknet.eu!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Nice update to read about the progress on UI/UX is going on very well this is much needed thing. I think hodl is the key of success soon it will move to next milestone at the moment we have to keep supporting project because very big idea.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
be good if block can pick up the pace a bit lately.... this is actually a race and waiting for 2018 for a decent UI seems too long. This and the lite version should be out like before xmas really.

If any project here is worth 1bn+ block is but it needs to be functional and working well with the lite version asap. Also a lot more updates here on thread instead of slack is much better for attracting attention on this board.

agreed. It seems like every coin is doing a decentralized exchange now... i imagine the key for block will be combining it with atomic swaps? Speed is key, maybe some more devs can be brought on and the work spread out.

One of these coins will hit 1bl$ soon enough, hopefully its block.

Well a coin can say is doing a dex , but it will really deliver it ? I mean block said that they will deliver and they did it. Why would atomic swaps be the key for block ? Can you be more specific please ? Indeed speed is the task of the century but is it really necesary in the blocknet project ?

Also wich coins to hit 1bl$ soon ? you talk about blocknet projects involved ? like bitswift ? stealthcoin etc ?
Activity: 147
Pages:
Jump to: