Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 53. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Blocknet's exchange interface looks pretty amazing, very well thought out.  tradingview integration on top of this.  Also, liquidity on launch provided by bitfinex orderbook.   Id like to hear any arguments why this is not the best dex project in crypto-space.... 
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
The tradingview integration is so awesome.
Activity: 11
i was disappointed in the PnDs today but this UI is really quite attractive on many levels. i should not have let my party be dampened. frickin interacting with everyone on rocketchat and zoom pre-reveal was a blast! Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
the UI reveal is really exciting

I can't wait for this to hit production

soooooooon!
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Watch the Blocknet & VSA Partners Blocknet Decentralized Exchange Reveal here! Click to Play

Activity: 18
Can I make clear things i believe is a fundamental difference from SuperNET?BlockNET is collecting money through the ITO for improvement. SuperNET ICO funds will be employed to buy shares in cash and income-producing property. (It is also getting into income-reveal contracts, obviously, if you don't take an collateral stake.) BlockNET is most probably relying on revenue sharing with its partners?If that's the case, then there is a clear variation in the kind of companies they are, mirrored in the NAV, danger, reward and approach to development of every (and therefore attractive to different demographics).Is that this correct?

I do not understand what you are talking about, the ICO of blocknet was in 2014, there has not been any extra money collection since that.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Guys, we need to be far more active on Reddit. /R/CryptoMarkets and /R/Cryptocurrency are the two biggest subreddits. Be sure to inform people.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
44 hours to go, then werden will see the decetralized exchange from the blocknet Team. Can't wait to see the result of their hard work. This could be very huge.

Yep agreed. I'll be glued to the screen for the presentation. It should hopefully act as a catalyst for more general awareness around the project. And actually the timing was accidentally perfect, with the 2x cancellation.
Thither are 3 or 4 modern ones, on the other hand their label are yet not prepared general!

Not to be that guy... but... what in the world did you say or tried to say? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
44 hours to go, then werden will see the decetralized exchange from the blocknet Team. Can't wait to see the result of their hard work. This could be very huge.
Activity: 73
i'm registering for rocket chat but when it asks me to register a new username, every user name I put in is invalid. it returns "kremer is not a valid username". if kremer isn't a valid user name, what is?
Hi huys i hot a question about stacking. Im having my Block on the Wallet running 24/7 for over a month and still didn’t recieve any staking rewards Sad. Is there any calculator from which i can see when to expect how many Block for staking reward? Thank you:)

Try this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y8uRsftL_uUcDPPiRvDDxJwI2ftLZq1iPavKaGfrF_c/edit#gid=0
Activity: 14
Thither are 3 or 4 modern ones, on the other hand their label are yet not prepared general!
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Hi huys i hot a question about stacking. Im having my Block on the Wallet running 24/7 for over a month and still didn’t recieve any staking rewards Sad. Is there any calculator from which i can see when to expect how many Block for staking reward? Thank you:)
Great video by CryptoCandor on Blocknet.

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
How many BLOCK are required for a master node? I remember those times when buying sufficient coins for a single master node was possible for the average joe, but I think those times are over Cheesy

https://blocknetprotocol.com/about

You can see the requirement to run a service node but still 5k Block needed to host this. The higher price mean the more higher reward in return.
How many BLOCK are required for a master node? I remember those times when buying sufficient coins for a single master node was possible for the average joe, but I think those times are over Cheesy

You need 5000 at this point in time.
Pages:
Jump to: